domains Swetha posts her second ever 6 figure .xyz sale with Sportsbet.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha is at it again, while most are relaxing on a Sunday afternoon she posted her second largest sale ever, Sportsbet.xyz at $103,910. She added another 4 sales including bebop.xyz for $39,888. I am curious to see who bought Sportsbet.xyz an area I am very interested in. Normally these .xyz sales have a crypto/Web3 buyer, […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Incredible, I am struggling to get offers let alone sales at the moment but then I don't have any .xyz!

•••
Sometimes I really wonder like is this sales real or fabricated

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks Raymond.
Have you noticed a decline in sales while Crypto was crashing?

I ask because we've been told xyz is directly tied to the Crypto market.

•••

Neither Bebop nor Sportsbet are Crypto related, unless I am missing something.

•••
To all the doubters...Maybe her choice of domains and marketing skills are better than most of us.

Congratulations ..! @DNGear

•••
Aliens might be buying .xyz, and swetha must be an insider obviously.

•••
Last edited:
•••

I didnt see any decline till now. Lets check this week's sales.

•••
Aliens might be buying .xyz, and swetha must be an insider obviously.
Why aliens? I am buying myself and launching startups.

•••
Sure, but Swetha has thousands of names, many of which regularly sell to Crypto startups as we've been told.

So you'd think those investors would have less buying power while Crypto is crashing.

My question was generic, nothing to do with those two impressive non-Crypto related sales.

& she replied that she's monitoring the situation.

•••
I am not sure whether you know one of our top investors and brokers @andyboothsi or not. Credit goes to him. Thanks Andy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sometimes I really wonder like is this sales real or fabricated
Does all her domains sold are still underdeveloped? Then possibly
Or even if the domains are developed , is it owning by a business or not, this can clear your doubts

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Why the invisîble downvotes?
Just making fun of the report.
Party pööpers
Thanks for sharing so much Swetha, and continued success and happiness.

•••
•••
1652717252900.png

•••
Congrats on the sale. I just went to sportsbet.xyz and and it came up with this (I've blurred it) 🤔:

1652719730258.png

No I'm not suggesting that Swetha has any control over the content of a sold domain. But is anything ever normal with XYZ sales?

So someone paid 6 figures and then immediately tarnished the entire thing with ads for p*rn...? How does that make any sense?

•••
So someone paid 6 figures and then immediately tarnished the entire thing with ads for p*rn...? How does that make any sense?
It's not very smart of the new owner of the domain, indeed. And contrary to what has been the case in the past, XYZ Abuse department will pretty soon award this domain a serverHold status. Nameservers will no longer work (domain not activated in DNS) until the new owner has cleaned up the mess.

PS, congrats @DNGear 👑

Last edited:
•••
I knew who bought it. They are running a .IO. And the broker is well known to all of us.

•••
Back