NameSilo

Super Bowl Pool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the playoffs are set so its time for a superbowl pool. entry fee will be 50 np's. i will do a random draw and each person will get a team. if your team wins it all you will win 500 np's if your team makes it to the super bowl and loses you will win 50 np's. send me the 50 np's with superbowl pool as the reason. first 12 people are in.

identity_00-new england
jammer-carolina

sharpy-philadelphia
sharpy-indianapolis-eliminated
-RJ-green bay-eliminated
dawg-kansas city-eliminated
robertjr-tennessee-eliminated
coolhost-st louis-eliminated
elefekt-baltimore-eliminated
shaggy-seattle-eliminated
sohil-dallas-eliminated
coolhost-denver-eliminated

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can I "trade" for the Patriots should I draw another team, SMH?
NP$'s en route.
Thank 'ya.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Can I "trade" for the Patriots should I draw another team, SMH?
NP$'s en route.
Thank 'ya.

good to see ya back coolhost. missed you the last few days. after teams are drawn yes they could be traded with someone else, as long as both members agree obviously. :kickass: you could also sell your team to someone else if they were willing to buy it.

Last edited:
•••
Sounds good, SMH.
Yes, I've been on vacation since prior to Christmas ... a nice visit to lively Gillette Stadium on Saturday has been one of the highlights of the past week or so. We're definitely headed for Houston this year, baby!! :music:
Thanks, and see you soon.
B-)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Sounds good, SMH.
Yes, I've been on vacation since prior to Christmas ... a nice visit to lively Gillette Stadium on Saturday has been one of the highlights of the past week or so. We're definitely headed for Houston this year, baby!! :music:
Thanks, and see you soon.
B-)

they have a good chance to go since they have the home field advantage. i still think tennessee might be able to beat em but thats about it.

•••
Tenn. at Baltimore next week ... the two teams I would most not want to face beating up on each other, so all is good in the land of the Patriots!
WoooHooo.

•••
•••
Originally posted by dawg
50NP$'s Sent. Thanks

your in thanks dawg. 10 more spots open.

•••
•••
im in let me get a few more np

•••
•••
Sending NP

I want Denver or Green Bay

Denver cause of Ashleigh Lelie and Green Bay because it took Arizona winning against Minnesota to get them in..

I wonder who i will get

•••
50 $NP sent. I'm in. Go Marlins :) ...err Chiefs...ya that's it...Chiefs

•••
How bout' them Cowboys?

Sending NP$

•••
Originally posted by robertjr
How bout' them Cowboys?

Sending NP$

lol i saw that commercial

•••
anbody else? games start this saturday. 6 spots open.

•••
World Series pool was a lot of fun. C'mon football fans, let's get a few more signups! :D

•••
•••
yeah i would sign up ...but getting a random team dont work for me ....lol . Because everyone knows the Patriots are going to win . And just the thought of me getting any other team just kills me :)

•••
Originally posted by slipondajimmy
yeah i would sign up ...but getting a random team dont work for me ....lol . Because everyone knows the Patriots are going to win . And just the thought of me getting any other team just kills me :)

i'd be willing to make a side wager with you that says the patriots dont win.

•••
Originally posted by slipondajimmy

Hey I got stuck with the Marlins when the World Series Pool started. :)

I'll take a second entry if we're short when the playoffs start.

•••
Originally posted by smh7233
i'd be willing to make a side wager with you that says the patriots dont win.

Now, that's mean! :lol:

Here's the latest odds:
Philly 5-2
St. Louis 3-1
GB 8-1
Tenn. 14-1
Indy 8-1
Denver 15-1
N.E. 2-1
K.C. 7-2
Dallas 20-1
Balt. 18-1
Seattle 50-1
Carolina 20-1

This could make for some interesting "side wagers". :)
PS. I'll take a second entry, as well ... if it doesn't sell out by a.m.
Thanks.
B-)

•••
•••
•••
Count me in!NPS on the way!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back