NameSilo

Suckered.us

Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really don't care about this anymore, its none of my business. I made it my business, and i wish i never bothered, it has totally screwed up everything...

I am not stopping you lot to try and stop him. You can try and stop him if you wish.

He just doesn't seem like a scammer to me, but i will never do a deal with him.

•••
Robert,

He's a con artist. A good one. Dont be fooled.

:)

Peace,
Kenny

•••
.. wow, needless to say... what a mess and a joke.

Makes me wanna go meet this guy and see wtf he's all about.. after reading 45 mins worth of rubish, and heck if his contact information is correct he only lives a hop skip and a jump away from me.

:hearts: NP

- Deaol

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Robert,

He's a con artist. A good one. Dont be fooled.

:)

Peace,
Kenny
DP doesn't believe me. He is not worth my effort.

Rob

•••
Well it seems I have finally arrived...
Namepros.com is a ****ing joke, It's childish members are a ****ing joke and the staff are an even bigger ****ing joke.. PS Bill and Mark, Eric (SecondVersion) oh and Cyberian, go **** yourselves. Making falsified accusations and feeding bullshit lies with your "wisdom" just makes you look stupid.
I wonder if "she" kisses the baby with that filthy mouth!
----------
In fact the only NP staff who was ever half decent. I'll leave him unnamed but he did some hosting for me at one point.
OK, whos the traitor? :laugh:
-------------------
And the best for last...

MySpace Friend Request Sun, 12:25 pm R.J. would like to be added as one of your friend...

Hi suckered,
R.J. would like to be added to your MySpace friends list.By accepting R.J. as your friend, you will be able to send R.J. personal messages,view R.J. 's photos and blog, and interact with each other's friends and network!Click the following link to view R.J. 's profile and accept or reject this user asyour friend:
R.J. is not -RJ-'s nic on MySpace.

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
I wonder if "she" kisses the baby with that filthy mouth!

I only saw one pic of she him whatever in the chat room one day and one thing I noticed was the poor condition of her his nails.... :yell: terrible chipped nail varnish :td:

•••
:sold:

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?p=5026177#post5026177

Allegedly... :red:

•••
•••
Ahh well...he made a right pig sty of that. He would still be unbanned if he didn't make up that bulls. I don't think it was sold.

Rob

•••
Badger said:
:sold:

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?p=5026177#post5026177

Allegedly... :red:
Is this going on over at dnf too?

•••
He is banned at namepros, digitalpoint and a few other sites.

0wn3d...lol

Rob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back