Dynadot

Stay Far Away From Epik Escrow Service If You Don't Want To Lose Your Money

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Phonefic

Established Member
Impact
Just to warn some of you that intend using Epik for anything, especially their escrow service. STAY FAR AWAY from this scammers called Epik.

I recently completed a website transaction using their escrow service, but up till this moment, this company has refused to pay my money.

The customer service team are bunch of liars. When you contact them for update about your fund, these people will assure you that you will receive your fund within an hour. Hours turned to days, days to weeks... yet no one is giving you the actual situation on ground.

I have sold a couple of sites through Epik in the past but I don't know why they are behaving like this.

TonyBlessed and many of the CS staffs now snub my tickets, and I heard the company now has a new CEO.

The founder, Rob assured me last week that I was going to get my money within a day, now it is getting to a month and none of them are replying my tickets.

Many people are complaining of the same thing, so it is better you stay clear off the company for now. The funny part is that when you bring an escrow deal now, they will gladly proceed and collect the fund from the buyer, but to pay you becomes a problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-22-06-01-40-480_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-22-06-01-40-480_com.android.chrome.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_2022-09-22-06-01-46-954_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-22-06-01-46-954_com.android.chrome.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_2022-09-22-06-01-57-593_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-22-06-01-57-593_com.android.chrome.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 165
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
To many threads on same topic. We (nameprös)need epik subforum and sav and xyz but lets start with epïk

Didnt epik scrap it out with dude from escrow.com here at namepros few years back regarding escrow and blah blah blah.
I will regurgitate that thread if I can find proverbial needle in a hay stack

•••
•••
Masterbucks maintenance cannot cause non-payment of money.

•••
What do they say when you chat. I mean, you should give it a try. They will say "they will escalate it", at worst. And you can bother them again if not fixed.

I didn't have a problem (as far as I know) with their escrow service, but I didn't try to withdraw money, so my situation is different.

Epik has some bugs, some intentional, some accidental.

I suspect they have some financial troubles. Today it is not possible to register domains. You can pay to register domains, but they won't register, and may even forget to issue refunds for some. Previously the same happened with renewals. Maybe they think they would get away with it, and raise some cash to keep things going. I bet they lost lots of money in cryptos. This is why they are trying crazy/unethical things, like hiding buyer info.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What do they say when you chat. I mean, you should give it a try. They will say "they will escalate it", at worst. And you can bother them again if not fixed.

I didn't have a problem (as far as I know) with their escrow service, but I didn't try to withdraw money, so my situation is different.

Epik has some bugs, some intentional, some accidental.

I suspect they have some financial troubles. Today it is not possible to register domains. You can pay to register domains, but they won't register, and may even forget to issue refunds for some. Previously the same happened with renewals. Maybe they think they would get away with it, and raise some cash to keep things going. I bet they lost lots of money in cryptos. This is why they are trying crazy/unethical things, like hiding buyer info.
Hmmm! Whenever I chat with them, they keep telling me that I will receive my money soon or that masterbucks cashout is first come first serve. Same old story everytime you chat them up

•••
Hmmm! Whenever I chat with them, they keep telling me that I will receive my money soon or that masterbucks cashout is first come first serve. Same old story everytime you chat them up
Can they name the number in the queue?
They also wrote to me
" the volume of requests is very high"

•••
I don't know what you mean by "number in the queue" but that their constant excuses is very bad. They are just hiding information and they don't have concrete answer to when the company will pay people.

•••
If there is a payout queue, then everyone must have a queue number, and the queue must move over time.

•••
If there is a payout queue, then everyone must have a queue number, and the queue must move over time.
Nothing like payout queue. Atleast, they have not told me about that. All they keep mumbling about is first come, first serve. And I do chat them daily.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Nonsense. They should be able to send money to all at the same time and immediately. If not, this means, they are using your money for a different purpose.

Btw, buyers don't need to be worried. Only sellers affected.

Last edited:
•••
Nonsense. They should be able to send money to all at the same time and immediately. If not, this means, they are using your money for a different purpose.

Btw, buyers don't need to be worried. Only sellers affected.
It is only affecting sellers, I guess. Nothing has been paid to me till today. Getting to a month now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back