IT.COM

Epik is redefining Escrow

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
We just learned that Epik does not charge escrow fee if transaction gets cancelled.

We used Escrow.com before and were charged full escrow fee when the seller decided to walk away from the transaction. So we lost money.

Epik escrow eliminates this risk.

Take notice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although I don't doubt your intellect, nor underestimate your writing skills, I do question your intentions. The fact that you rarely get likes on your posts should be a tiny clue that your narratives are not really resonating.

My goodness, Rob, there's no end to your insults. You have accused me falsely of a number of things and don't have the moral character to even apologize when the truth comes out. And yet have the gall to keep throwing insults. I don't care how good these people say your so-called "escrow service" is, the way you treat people that don't shower you with compliments or that agree with you is a total turn off.

•••
•••
My goodness, Rob, there's no end to your insults. You have accused me falsely of a number of things and don't have the moral character to even apologize when the truth comes out. And yet have the gall to keep throwing insults. I don't care how good these people say your so-called "escrow service" is, the way you treat people that don't shower you with compliments or that agree with you is a total turn off.

If I thought you were remotely inclined to search for truth, I would acknowledge that. I love listening to my critics and have built a career around working with "demanding customers". However, your pattern is subversive and I will call that out every time.

The good news is that the subversive agenda failed spectacularly and our business is booming. There was a very brief penalty for being authentic and playing "cards on the table" after being called out for defying censorship. Since then it has been all upside.

As for praise, I frankly care little about the praise of man. One of these days, you will finally get that. The "likes" on NamePros are simply an indicator of resonance. My goal is to help others. That's it. Wealth and power are nothing if it does not improve lives.

As for the escrow service, for many NamePros users, it is being done commission-free, often on nights and weekends. Although my wife finds it odd, she would attest that I have been granted my petition for a servant's heart, and am content to rest in eternity.

•••
Wealth and power are nothing if it does not improve lives.
That's 👆 The Real Truth.

Although my wife finds it odd, she would attest that I have been granted my petition for a servant's heart, and am content to rest in eternity.

And, this 👆 close to Nirvana!

Anyways, if anyone doesn't like @epik for their services, I would like to know and be cautious.

But, if someone just dislike it for it's owner's political correctness, as a domainer not that relevant imo.

Last edited:
•••
What does auto-closed mean? Was that done by the user or by the NP staff is what I mean...
Learn more: https://www.namepros.com/posts/6690807/

The moderators confirmed the theory that many of us had -- the account was a sock puppet account.
To be clear, we did not call it a sock puppet account, which has its own definition and implications. The account was created by an existing member, and the account was closed due to neither account being Gold.

If anyone has further questions or comments on this, please contact support or create a new thread.

Thanks.

•••
To be clear, we did not call it a sock puppet account, which has its own definition and implications. The account was created by an existing member, and the account was closed due to neither account being Gold.

Thanks for clarifying. Just because an account is auto-closed does not in and of itself automatically mean that some nefarious person was involved in a deliberate act of deception. See definition of a sockpuppet account.

However it is interesting to note that: "The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization"

P.S. If I needed to create a new thread on this, please feel free to delete this post.

Last edited:
•••
This thread was highly informational (and a bit entertaining as well). Love what I'm hearing about Epik and I hope to do business there soon.

•••
Our message has been diluted by drama.
The meaning is still the same nevertheless.

•••
•••
Our message has been diluted by drama.

It was also diluted by deceit:
The account was created by an existing member

Getting back to your thread topic of Epik is redefining escrow, could there be a word, phrase, that describes better what Epik is doing. One that creates a new category that Epik can pioneer, can call their own.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back