IT.COM

new gtlds Standard or Premium renewal fees?

NameSilo
Watch

Dnamepro

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to check if a renewal fees for a domain are standard of premium? (for ".one" domains for example)

Thank you,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just search at a registrar dude

DI

•••
Thank you @Domain invest3er, but can you explain?
Do you mean that I shoul contact the registrar? excuse me but I am not an experienced domainer :)

•••
I'm speaking about domain names that are registered of course, not available ones !

•••
Many TLDs don't have premium renewals. .TV is notorious for it. If you're new to the game, you might be more comfortable sticking to the traditional TLDs (.com , .net, .org), etcf.

•••
For .one there is an offline list as discussed before. Unfortunately I don't have it.

Quote from nic.one:

Premium Domains
Do you operate with Premium Domains?
Yes, we have reserved some domains (less than 3000) that will be available at a premium price from the Sunrise Phase onwards.
How can we tell if a Domain is Premium?
You can check if domains are Premium over the EPP check domain command or by requesting an offline lists from us.
How many Price Tiers are you operating with?
To keep it simple, we have chosen only 3 Price Tiers. Pricing is available over EPP and offline list.
How are Premium Domains renewed?
Premium Domains are renewed at Premium price.

So Premium Status should not change along the way. Couldn't find that in their policy though.
Interesting: An Offline Premium List exists. Anybody?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back