IT.COM

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
USDC Stablecoin Surpasses 3 Billion in Circulation as Global Demand for Digital Dollars Continues

https://medium.com/centre-blog/usdc...nd-for-digital-dollars-continues-7e150078c603

69E1020D-F73E-4A62-A700-6B7F70A7B845.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Stablecoins by Market Capitalization
$26,155,699,921
Market Capitalization
$43,691,752,298
Trading Volume

•••
•••
So who's holding at least 1 Stablecoin related domain?

asking for a friend.

•••
Serious Diem traffic gathering momentum

•••
So you’re all gonna just stand there on the side lines as this juggernaut passes through Namepros town?

🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Zytara and Prime Trust unveil stablecoin

“We’ve only begun to tap the surface of what stablecoins like ZUSD are capable of,” said Scott Purcell, CEO of Prime Trust. “Blockchain-based digital dollars, such as ZUSD, are programmable, enabling a number of features simply not possible with traditional alternatives. As leading provider of financial infrastructure for fintech companies, we’re looking forward to working with Zytara to bring ZUSD to market and drive innovation within the banking, gaming, and esports industries.”

https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/85493/zytara-and-prim-trust-unveil-stablecoin

•••
Just a week ago I shared that $USDC had crossed 3 billion in circulation. It’s now well over 3.3 billion across chains, 10% week/week growth.

Are you not entertained!

•••
•••
Latest news about to drop is the biggest yet.

And what more, the implications for Stablecoin related domain names is massive.

watch this space.

•••
Scratch that last one. I think I’ll keep this under my hat.

•••
•••
My prediction... $30B market cap before the year end.

•••
•••
Stablecoins by Market Capitalization
$26,155,699,921
Market Capitalization
$43,691,752,298
Trading Volume
Up another 1B
$27,038,617,023
Market Capitalization
$55,531,784,115
Trading Volume

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back