Dynadot

Squadhelp

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BeachLife

Established Member
Impact
Anyone care to share about their positive (as well as negative) Squadhelp experience? I tried BB before and thought the platform is rather crowded and their approved selling prices were much lower than expected. Thoughts? Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Don't waste your time, they'll reject names for no reason yet most of the domains they accepted are garbage. Their UI is disgusting & most things that should work don't. A lot of pages have outdated copyright footers, I landed on a page that said 2016.

I think they hire contractors based in India whenever they want and I am pretty sure the owner is Indian. (nothing against Indians, they just tend to rush work for payment hence bad websites) The logo isn't even SVG so its blurry which makes the site feel even more rushed. I got my money back after arguing with support.

•••
or, try submitting a handful of names and see what your thoughts are. Personally, I have had a good experience - and had a name sell in in about 3 months (of joining and listing) and another sale since. I would recommend you give them a try and best of luck

•••
@DigitalRoar Thank you for your comments. I do agree that most of the names there are not high quality, I wonder how they were accepted in the first place! How long were you selling on their platform for before pulling out completely?

Surprisingly, the first two names I submitted were accepted within one week. One was them actually was priced by them at XX,XXX. Then I tried submitting about ten more names but all were rejected. @BrandPlease it sounded like you got your first domain sale payment from them with no problem, that's good to hear.

•••
Anyone else had all their keywords changed, removed etc? Buggy...

•••
I don't like them and also they have a backend interface that are so frustrating

•••
Should now be renamed to SquanderHelp if you want to spend money to get every name rejected.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back