NameSilo

BrandBucket or Squadhelp?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Savage Names

Established Member
Impact
566
I have domains listed at Squadhelp Premium and Brandbucket and have just had another approved for BB (haven't tried it for SH yet).
I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on which is the better service? I know Squadhelp have really upped their game recently with AI, merchandising, contests etc.

I've also found BB generally tend to price domains higher, could be just me though.

For example, one of my domains (ParcelPlace.com) was accepted by both platforms:

SH recommended listing price - $2899
BB recommended listing price - $5995-$7195

Big difference!

Any thoughts on your favourite and why?

Cheers!
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any more recent experiences?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back