IT.COM

domains Squadhelp: Premium domain listings exclude Dan.com but this might change

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Premium domain listings at Squdhelp are allowed to be cross-listed on Afternic and the Sedo MLS; in contrast, they are not allowed on Dan.com.
Unlike Afternic that accepts domain listings directly from Dan.com using an API, Squadhelp has decided to not utilize Dan.com as a permitted platform for cross-posting domains.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Premium domain listings at Squdhelp are allowed to be cross-listed on Afternic and the Sedo MLS; in contrast, they are not allowed on Dan.com.
Unlike Afternic that accepts domain listings directly from Dan.com using an API, Squadhelp has decided to not utilize Dan.com as a permitted platform for cross-posting domains.
Read More.

I'm not sure we get any extra "marketing" via Dan as it's part of GD. Since with SH we get a lander I don't believe there is any add'l "promotion" if SH added Dan. What Dan is good at is landers, but by definition you can't use them if you have a premium name at SH.

I wonder what the 3rd largest type in registrar is that has marketing that doesn't use Sedo or Afternic. That's the one we would want SH to add.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back