SquadHelp and other marketplaces ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I need your help to answer just 2 questions please :

1- According to your experience, Can i list my domain names which is already accepted on "SquadHelp Premium" on other marketplaces and set only the nameservers to SquadHelp Landing Page ??

2- How can i list my domains on Afternic through SquadHelp Premium Dashboard ??

Have a great days

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CA695F41-802E-45BC-A819-ECD31719060A.jpeg

•••
@Samer noticed more names getting accepted when submitted with coins ?

•••
Squadhelp is unique in this.

“Brandbucket” & “BrandPa” dont allow this.

they have higher exclusivity window, rigid rules less features and flexibility.

Go SH premium seller-owned premium 💯%

Last edited:
•••
@Samer noticed more names getting accepted when submitted with coins ?

Lol. No idea.
i stopped submitting after i was butt hurt
i used to be 100% approved, now 4/5. ; )

Last edited:
•••
@Samer lucky you none of my names got accepted ^^

•••
•••
Thank you sir .

But Can i list my domain names which is already accepted on "SquadHelp Premium" on other marketplaces and set only the nameservers to SquadHelp Landing Page ??

They will delist the name if you switch the nameservers away. You may not list on other brandable sites or marketplaces. Though you can list on Afternic if you choose one coin when you submit, or I believe it's 4 coins if you don't (plus the lower commission)

•••
They will delist the name if you switch the nameservers away. You may not list on other brandable sites or marketplaces. Though you can list on Afternic if you choose one coin when you submit, or I believe it's 4 coins if you don't (plus the lower commission)
Great answer .

Thank you my lady .

•••
Squadhelp checks your DNS status every day and notifies you once you switch it before delisting your names from their platform. A good option is to list one marketplace one by one, say list on SEDO by updating DNS pointing to them and keep it same for 4-5 days and continue with other marketplaces until you list your names in Squadhelp at the end,

•••
Squadhelp checks your DNS status every day and notifies you once you switch it before delisting your names from their platform. A good option is to list one marketplace one by one, say list on SEDO by updating DNS pointing to them and keep it same for 4-5 days and continue with other marketplaces until you list your names in Squadhelp at the end,

no, don't do it! :)

In case of seller-owned Squadhelp domains, you are NOT allowed to list your domain anywhere else.
the only exception is Afternic. First you should authorize a domain for Afternic listing on Squadhelp, and if successful (you need a certain number of domains on Squadhelp for this feature), then you can list that domain on Afternic.

SH will list your domains on Sedo and Flippa automatically.

In case of SH-owned domains you don't list it anywhere because SH controls all listings.

•••
no, don't do it! :)

In case of seller-owned Squadhelp domains, you are NOT allowed to list your domain anywhere else.
the only exception is Afternic. First you should authorize a domain for Afternic listing on Squadhelp, and if successful (you need a certain number of domains on Squadhelp for this feature), then you can list that domain on Afternic.

SH will list your domains on Sedo and Flippa automatically.

In case of SH-owned domains you don't list it anywhere because SH controls all listings.
Maybe they found this loophole. ;) Good to see SH have tieup with Sedo and Flippa

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back