NameSilo

SquadHelp CPU Hog - Anyone Else?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CDM

Established Member
Impact
317
When I am using SquadHelp I swear I can almost see smoke coming out of the back of my laptop, and it sounds like it is about to blast off, with the fan going full throttle.

I decided to open the task manager and see what was happening, then I tested my browser (firefox) with and without SquadHelp.

Without SquadHelp open, and only two other tabs open - browser CPU usage hovered between 0.5% - 2.5%.

With SquadHelp site open in ...

1 tab - CPU jumped to ~ 20%
2 tabs - CPU jumped to ~ 38%
3 tabs - CPU jumped to ~ 54%

Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just me?

I don't even really want to use the site like this.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back