NameSilo

expiring | expired Some Hidden Close-Out Domain Gems - ArtiBelle (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
All of the domains posted below are available for $11 each at the time of posting this. Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (keep in mind that at checkout Godaddy also charges a one-year renewal price on top of this amount).
None of these links are affiliate links so I get no money for doing this ( so I hope it is appreciated ).

I will post more domains in a few days.

WriteVille.com --> $11 USD, 5 yrs old, great name for an article site.

Sekudai.com --> $11 USD, brandable plus name of city in Malaysia.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For all you newbies who watch this list for domains to grab, please be aware most of these are not high quality domains, and most likely the leftovers @Bram C. would not buy himself.
All the domains that I post on here are worth (imo) more than the $11-$20 Godaddy is charging for them. That said, I always say "I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing." in every thread post.

Of course it is always possible that one of these domains could sell at some point, and I am always surprised to see what does sell sometimes, but don't hold your breath.
I sold many similar domains like these in the past. What I list on here is based on my own personal experience selling these kind of domains.

As @Bram C. states himself, he does this so you will pump up his FB page.
This is simply not true. If you look at all the posts in this thread you would have noticed that in fact almost half of my post on this thread I did not ask for a facebook like. I listed these domains for no gains. The reason I asked to like my facebook page is that I figured I might as well get something out of it for my time and effort I put into this.

Any of us who goes through these lists every day and has been at this for a while will have a long list of domains we went through, but would never buy.

I guess it is no big deal to post a few here and grab some FB likes.

The close-out domain list I go through every day is around 11,000 domains large. I'm listing 3-5 domains each time. In other words out of the daily close-out domains I think at least 10,995 domains are not worth even reg fee. The ones which I post have some value according to me. Whether or not you agree that they have value is not really relevant. If you don't think they have value then feel free to ignore this thread.

On a side note, there have actually been quite a few domains on this list that I wanted to purchase for myself (for example PizzaFeed.com, PeaceBreaker.com,..). Instead I just listed these domains and let someone else register them. I'm sure there's a good chance they can be sold or flipped (this based on my own experience selling these kind of domains).

By the way, I have nothing against @Bram C., just want to keep some of the new people from wasting their $.
To be honest it seems like you do. Such a big effort just to "warn" people. Strangely you didn't do this on other close-out threads?

In any case, I never claimed anyone will make money with purchasing these domains. You cannot make that guarantee with any domain.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know if you want to, but it would be interesting to me to see a few examples you grabbed yourself lately (I assume you are in business too so if you really like a name yourself you would buy it instead of posting it, right?)
There have actually been quite a few domains on this list that I wanted to purchase for myself but listed them anyways. But yes, I'm in this business (full-time actually) to make money as well so I'm not posting all of them. Some example of close-out domains that I found in the last few weeks (that I decided to purchase myself)

LoveMojo (.) com
Rapteacher (.) com
SouthamptonNews (.) com
CloudTurn (.) com
Splitboarder (.) com
DigitalFirms (.) com
MinimalThemes (.) com
Muggled (.) com

•••
To be honest it seems like you do. Such a big effort just to "warn" people. Strangely you didn't do this on other close-out threads?

Sorry, I only saw this thread and was not intentionally singling you out. I haven't seen any other close-out threads recently.

I just reread my post and it does come across a little harsh - not my intention, and I apologize.

I just remember when I was new at this game and trying to get my head around this whole domain thing, and I was trying to help out some of the new people.

I can see you are not doing this to make money from other members, but I guess I am just reacting to some others on the forum who are trying to take advantage of newbies who don't know any better yet.

•••
On a side note: Out of all the close-out domains that I ever listed in this thread here are a few ones that are currently available for registration fee (as nobody bought them when they were in close-out). You can reg them at any registrar for reg fee.

THE LIST:

ReadyToCall (.) com

DareToBlog (.) com

DownloadAcademy (.) com

CouponRider (.) com

SoundHoard (.) com

EngineerSociety (.) com

KingOfNoodles (.) com

MagicCalifornia (.) com

HackAdvice (.) com

StarDough (.) com

TradeCosts (.) com

Taskminator (.) com

TestCourt (.) com

LoveSwapping (.) com

LogRead (.) com

EmpowerDomains (.) com

BloggingAddicts (.) com

ForwardStocks (.) com

GraphicPimp (.) com

Enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's 5 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

As I'm making no money with this but spending quite a bit of time each day to find these I would appreciate it if you could like my facebook page. Doing so will motivate me to continue to do this every day. ;)

As always, I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing.

The List:

ElevationGames (.) com --> $11 (.net developed)

LoudBits (.) com
--> $11 --> 4 yrs old

StrictlyMoney (.) com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old

TheDigitalCorner (.) com --> $11 --> 10 yrs old

PureLingerie (.) com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old (.org developed)

Enjoy!

•••
Here's 4 for today (26th of April) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

TradeCosts (.) com --> $8 --> I used to day trade so this name jumped up at me.

Taskminator (.) com -->$10 --> I use an app called Todoist to remember my daily tasks. Taskminator sounds like a highly brandable name for the same type of business.

PlusAnime (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old --> Nice name for an anime site.

TNTDynamite (.) com -->$11 --> 3 yrs old --> 3,600 exact global searches for the keywords "tnt dynamite"

Enjoy!

•••
Here's 3 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link)

PeaceBreaker (.) com --> $11 USD - Besides being a dictionary word it would imo be a great name for a game or movie.

ArtiBelle (.) com --> $11 USD, 3 yrs old, some businesses are using this name, I didn't find any trademarks. "Belle Arti" means "Fine Arts" in Italian. Reversed it sounds great as well.

CreditQualifier (.) com --> $11 USD, great memorable name for a finance/lending site.

Enjoy!

•••
Singular version available for hand reg B-)
True, but plural in this case is better imo ;)
But if he's going to make a personal/business website on this domain it's of course a good idea to register both and redirect the singular to the plural.

•••
One of his first lists put me on to Writeville.com which was exactly what I was looking for to use in a project I have planned.

•••
It's going to be a short one for today (didn't find many that were worth mentioning today).

As always, clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link) and as always I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing.

The List:

Planetino (.) com --> $11 --> Memorable/brandable.

ProntoPayment (.) com
--> $11 --> 8 yrs old --> I checked trademarks and it used to have one but the trademark was cancelled in September 2015. I also noticed that ProntoPayments.com (the plural) recently dropped and is now available for reg fee.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's 7 for today (May 2nd) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

SpacePigeon (.) com --> $10 --> 3 years old

BetterPolice (.) com -->$10

LoveSwapping (.) com -->$10

HippieHill (.) com -->$10 --> 10 years old

ZombieWhack (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

FifthContinent (.) com -->$11 --> 3 yrs old --> net + org developed

Dainville (.) com --> $11 --> 3 yrs old --> geo domain (city in France with 5.5k inhabitants)

Enjoy!

•••
Been busy for a while so didn't have much time to check for close-out domains. I did browse the list today and found a few that triggered my interest.

Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

BloggingAddicts (.) com --> $9

PlasmaGaming (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

ForwardStocks (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

DigiBuck (.) com -->$11 --> 6 yrs old. May end up registering this one but going to list it here for a little while first.

Enjoy!

•••
Hi @Bram C. Hope you are good, been a while you posted guess you ve been busy.

•••
•••
I don't really have time to do this anymore (I'm swamped with work) plus as I mentioned before a lot of other people are posting close-out domains as well so I'm rarely going to post here. In any case here's 2 available domains that I found today looking for close-out domains so I figured I would share them.

FinalTraffic (.) com

WanderWolf (.) com

Enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
I have never bought one this way before. How long should I expect it to take before it shows up in my list of domains?
You have to wait a few days before it will appear in your account (if the previous owner doesn't renew it). You can find the exact date the domain will appear in your account if you go to the Godaddy auctions page and click on the tab ""Bidding List' and choose "WON".

•••
Some good close-out domains for you today. Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (keep in mind that at checkout Godaddy also charges a one-year renewal price on top of this amount).
None of these links are affiliate links so I get no money for doing this.
Also, I always advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing.

I will post more domains soon.

The List

KarateBrothers.com --> $11 USD, 10 yrs old, a couple of developed sites using these keywords (ex. KarateBrothers.org) and sounds like a great title for a movie as well.

SoundHoard.com --> $11 USD, nice brandable name for anything relating to music.

CoffeeHangout.com --> $11 USD, I love to hangout while having some coffee :)

PremierePay.com --> $11 USD, 2 yrs old, good name for a payment processor site or anything related to payments.

Enjoy!

•••
Got some more coming? I just missed Premierepay by a split second...

Here's 2 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link)

PizzaFeed (.) com --> $11 USD (On a side note: if by the end of the day nobody takes this one I'm going to ! ;) )

Zentari (.) com --> $11 USD, 2 yrs old, memorable/brandable, also a last name.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice thread. Investigating this thread now

•••
Awesome thread and awesome domains, bookmarked it. B-)

•••
Here's 4 for today (April 14th, 2016) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

As I'm making no money with this but spending quite a bit of time each day to find these I would appreciate it if you could like my facebook page. Doing so will motivate me to continue to do this every day. ;)

The List:

PianoDay (.) com --> $11 --> 5 yrs old (.org developed)

Basilium (.) com
--> $11 --> 5 yrs old

ArtInYourHeart (.) com --> $11 --> art-in-your-heart.com developed

DrinkDetector (.) com --> $11

For people who came to the party later here's some domains that I posted a few days ago but which are not taken yet (with the current prices on Godaddy close-outs):

MoonFlux (.) com --> $8 --> 6 yrs old

DivineEcstasy (.) com --> $8 --> 5 yrs old

LoudBits (.) com --> $9 --> 4 yrs old

StatisticsClub (.) com --> $10

HomeDojo (.) com
--> $10 --> 4 yrs old

ThatMonkey (.) com --> $10 (monkey domains sell good ;) )

SportWinnings (.) com --> $10

GameExample (.) com --> $10 --> 8 yrs old

TestimonialNinja (.) com --> $10

Enjoy!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back