Dynadot

Sold my first Domain on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HypeMethod

Impact
I am at the very beginning of a long journey to sell off over 100 domains that I have collected over almost two decades.
Just wanted to share that the first thing I did was list all of my domains on afternic for sale. I had not received even an offer after a few weeks (not unexpected, I assume it will take years).

However yesterday I moved over about 20 domains that I considered to be lowest value domains to Sedo and just a few minutes ago got my first notification that a buyer had accepted my fixed price for one of my domains. Even though it wasn't a big sale ($250) I am crazy excited about it lol.

Only about 120 to go!
Wishing all of us good luck.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations! List ALL of your domains that you have, at Sedo because you never know from where will come a buyer.

•••
I'm the opposite of you, I didn't make any progress in sedo, and after transferring to dan, I got my first order. :xf.grin:
I'm opposite of you, I didn't make any progress in Dan but in Sedo I sold 2 of my domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back