.com Sold: Headstones/Direct com $10k

NameSilo
Watch

ixex

Final ProductTop Member
Impact
Sold Headstones/Direct com

Was not for sale

Tom @ GoDaddy contacted me; a buyer with offer of $500. Not interested.

About a month + later, buyer came back with $10k usd offer.

Sold it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
congrats! That's the power of - no thanks....and someone truly wanting somthing!

500-10K in 2 moves..love it!

Money talks and people like to save time.

congrats!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Holy smokes! That is something else. This is what I love about DN selling, the eye of the beholder can really pack a punch, especially when it turns reciprocal. Congrats.

•••
congrats! That's the power of - no thanks....and someone truly wanting somthing!

500-10K in 2 moves..love it!

Money talks and people like to save time.

congrats!
As I mentioned, it was not put up for sale. I refused the 500 offer and I stated that the domain was part of a portfolio involving a business plan. I stated that it would take a very large offer for me to consider. I was asked what that figure was and I did not have a reply. Then came the 10k offer.

•••
•••
Sold Headstones/Direct com

Was not for sale

Tom @ GoDaddy contacted me; a buyer with offer of $500. Not interested.

About a month + later, buyer came back with $10k usd offer.

Sold it

Nice sale, congratulations :)

•••
I may be wrong, but my hunch is that it was a CN buyer.

•••
•••
I like that deal - 'nd have defently agreed to that 10k too. You did well. Congratulations.

•••
•••
Congrats @ixex and thanks for sharing :xf.smile:(y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on sharing your story and on the great sale, @ixex.

I guess no idea whether end user is planning a direct to consumer headstone business or the Canadian punk band with the name is planning a direct link with their fans, maybe in an NFT sense? (or something completely different) Day I checked name did not yet resolve.

Bob

•••
•••
This is key point for me. Why wasnt the domain for sale?
the domain was part of a portfolio involving a business plan.

•••
As I mentioned, it was not put up for sale. I refused the 500 offer and I stated that the domain was part of a portfolio involving a business plan. I stated that it would take a very large offer for me to consider. I was asked what that figure was and I did not have a reply. Then came the 10k offer.
I love this

•••
•••
Congrats! Why didn't you have it for sale?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back