NameSilo

So you THOUGHT Flippa was shady?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
Sorry in advance, Kevin. Should have had your people leave me alone.

Flippa has been the subject of much controversy over the last 6 months. Speculative talk has ranged from shill bidding to bloated sales reports. Most of the accusations are pure garbage but the company is sketchy as hell.

While you might be thinking that I’m bitter because I haven’t any luck there, you should know that I moved $75,000 of domains in 6 months. At one point, I was the first to go to bat for them all because I try to show some loyalty when someone is taking care of me.

However, I recently had my Super Seller status revoked “due to comments made towards other users.” In fact, this is due to my response to the auction where an individual claimed to have an offer on a 3 day old domain of 10,000 bitcoins — that’s $2,500,000. Apparently, calling out a scammer is grounds for retaliation from the business.

I suppose this is because Flippa values net revenue more than customer satisfaction.

Now that you know my motivation I will move on and share a little bit of insider information.

If you’re paying full price for listing fees and upgrades you have been scammed.

They have gone on the defensive in the past by saying that they “subsidize” upgrades for their top sellers. Subsidize is a cute word for giveaway.

I received somewhere between $3,000 to $5,000 in “subsidies” — as a private seller — over 6 months. At one point, I received $2,000 in credits at one time.

Now I won’t lie, sometimes I had to pay for listings. When I did, I still got hooked up. For every upgrade or listing I purchased I received 2 free.

So when I paid, which was rare, I paid 1/3 of what you’ve been paying. I’m sure you now see why some people make a killing off their platform while others have lost hundreds of dollars per listing.

Oh you thought Editor’s choice was for good domains? Nah. It has been a filter for friends of Flippa.

When I sold on Flippa’s platform, I was given Editor’s Choice for nearly all of my domains. Why? Because I asked.

I know some of you noticed that only 3-5 people showed up when visiting that page. Some might not care but others might understand the value of this.

Domains at Flippa sell for much more when given the Editor’s Choice designation.

Oh so you suspect shilling? I’ve known many users who have shilled their way to a profit. It doesn’t benefit Flippa to eliminate shilling. High sales mean higher success fees.

Simple as that.

Straight up scamming? Yep.

I’ve reported verifiable scams to customer support and I didn’t hear back until after the auction closed. They stated that it was now the buyer’s responsibility to report the sale if something fishy occurred.

Hmmmm.

Would the buyer receive a refund? No. Would the seller be suspended? Yes. Would Flippa still profit? Damn right.

At the end of the day, you can choose to use their platform of boycott them.

I will choose the latter.

P.S.

Have you been curious about what Flippa has been doing?

They are working on adding small business to their platform.

Yeah. Dump money into selling physical business without verifying any of their claims.

That should work. Everyone is honest. Right?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well, you either did it, or you didn't. If you did it, then your quoted post here is a mis-statement of facts.
If you didn't do it, then the aggrieved customer mis-stated the facts. Are you calling the aggrieved customer a liar? Or you saying the aggrieved customer is too stupid to know what happened to him/her? Are you trying to stop the gushing wound with a Bandaid?

What are you really saying?

What I'm really saying is that I, personally, never heard from @jideofor - and had I, I would have helped. One thing I do stand by is my word, but in this instance, it sounds like whatever we promised you was not delivered.

I quoted you over 2 months ago regarding my experience with devon and you are just replying now...

I didn't see your response here until the other day; why didn't you reach out to me directly via our CS desk or via PM here?

Now we're in contact - would you like to take me up on my offer to help you?

So how does @FlippaDomains allow an auction to be held and give it EDITOR comments when the whole premise of the auction fails the basic rules? Perhaps Flippa has no rules at all? Perhaps it depends on who you know?

The clause that that seller has about removing domains if sold on BB is against our ToS and something I missed; that's on me. I'll remove that promptly. An auction on Flippa, and all its contents, is binding.

As for BrandBucket sales on outside platforms: I agree that that is against their ToS, but I was under the impression this "change of ownership" sale process was allowed, seeing as many of you do this here and other marketplaces. I did reach out to their team to confirm and have yet to hear back. I'll adjust this listing accordingly and remove outright if told to. It's not technically selling the domains outside of BrandBucket because the domains will remain on BrandBucket once transferred to the new owner. But if I'm wrong then I'll be back here to confirm that.

Hey I need to ask you guys something because when I contacted flippa they claimed nothing sketchy was going on.
So there was this auction for a domain which I bidded on, while I was highest bidder another bidder came in and subsequently bid 3 times in a row raising the price $1000 above the last bidder which was myself. The auction ended and the seller sent me an offer with the supposed highest bidder amount.
This felt sketchy as hell and i messaged flippa about it, they said it was legit and nothing fishy. Now after reading this I am thinking they just don't care as long as they get paid for listing a domain.

Have virtually no way to help you unless you provide me more information, like the auction ID. Typically, this is someone "testing" the reserve price - trying to get near it, or top it. And yes, sometimes, this is something dodgy. No way for us to know unless you work with me further so I can look into it.

Also they keep listing TM domains all the time & even sending them out via email..not long ago I received the usual email from Flippa promoting a Wordpress domain...

What email and what domain was this? We can't spot every TM'd domain, but they are prohibited from landing on the platform. For those of you who think we're selling them anyway, just know that they simply do not sell. Policing them is a full time job and as yet we have no way to stop all of them (like Valtrax, for instance - I was unaware of that one). WordPress ones are something we did recently start telling our team to take down. Are there more up there? Yes. Is it a priority of mine to remove? No; we tend to remove when prompted or asked. Again, they don't typically sell so unless it's something egregious, we don't spend hours of our day scanning and removing. We're building a tool, to be ready soon, that will enable us to find more of these in bulk so we can pluck them out in one fell swoop.

I already contacted the support a lot of times They keep blaming me for making multiple Ids I did tell them I was using a public computer but I m done and over with it No issue They wont let me make an Id even in the future. So I don't wanna try them and this was like last year so I don't know or remember anything like that.

Sounds like you triggered something that gave Marketplace Integrity reason to believe you were operating against our ToS. As I mentioned previously, if you'd like me to look into it, reach out to me with your username and alleged behavior. If you would prefer not, then we'll just assume you did something against the rules and leave it at that.

Wrong. Calling anyone here out for mis-speaking or flat-out lying DOES help others here. We're so sick of getting BS from company spokespeople and "players" that from now on their feet will be held to the fire until THEY prove that THEY speak the truth. No more parsing words. No more crap from a company that allows its employees to bid against clueless outside bidders as long as the SELLER knows about it. Did you know about that policy? What a nice business practice, to allow employees to drive up prices unbeknownst to the clueless buyers. What a pillar of decency! Then they trot out some ding-a-ling to try to stomp out the groundswell of angst from pissed-off customers.

@HeyNow Are you going to NamesCon?

I understand that integrity of a marketplace is important. But sometimes I feel Market Integrity of Flippa views and treats all users as potential fruadsters first and valued customers second.

Hi @Jen-Sin ~ Sounds like you may have triggered a new threshold of transaction totals you've thread through the platform. I believe they need to re-evaluate every so often, though because their department is separated [PromisePay aka Flippa Escrow is a separate company, just so everyone's clear], you'll need to reach out directly. Best way to get in touch with any questions or concerns is via [email protected]

•••
@FlippaDomains, I appreciate your efforts and the wonderful work you have done at flippa to revamp the domain section there.

Before I listed my first domain name at Flippa, I was in talk with Devoir. In fact he brought up the issue of 2 IN 1 offer and he explained that if I buy an upgrade, I will get next upgrade for FREE.

I felt uneasy initially and I asked him,"Are you sure you will keep your promise?" he said yes.

All these was going on via flippa live chat and I believe you have a chat log or some sort of archive. So, check if from your end because I have no access/control over live chat.

Eventually, I bought the first upgrade and hoped to get the second one for FREE but Devoir wasn't responsive to my emails or reminders. He just acted completely indifferent. I then proceeded to pay for an upgrade for a single word domain, surprisingly, Devoir was the same person who updated my logo but I did lost money in that auction.

I felt bad and could have refused transferring the name, the urge was there and this could have added to dent flippa's image, but I knew a good name is better than gold and silver.

But if you say you will take it up and get the promise done, let me know what I need to do for a listing.

Thanks.

•••
But if you say you will take it up and get the promise done, let me know what I need to do for a listing.

Devoir's my colleague and friend, and I can't speak for what exactly happened - but needless to say, it shouldn't have. PM me and I will make it right, even if it means refunding you outright for the one you bought. Let's talk...

•••
Are you going to NamesCon?

No, I'm not. I wouldn't give nickel one to the current crop of domain conference organizers or sponsors for that matter. The organizers and sponsors (of which Flippa is one) have supported and included ethically-challenged "guest speakers" and panel "experts" whose credibility as "experts" and motivations for bestowing their worldly knowledge on the rest of us is now suspect. Flippa's sponsorship probably cost Flippa a few bucks, and guess where that money went? From the outside looking in with no inside knowledge, it appears that, in the past, it went to individuals like Adam Dicker. You expect me or any participant here to overlook the current controversy surrounding that individual as though it's all stuff that happened within the last few weeks? That shit (what I consider ethically-challenged behavior) goes back years. And guys like the organizers of Namescon, other domain conferences, and sponsors like Flippa have, to me, appeared to overlook a lot of crap perpetrated on me and the rest of the "outer circle." Some of us in the outer circle have been screaming for years about this nonsense, and the conference organizers have either had their heads buried in the sand or have been clueless all along. Either way, it shows me and some of us that they are certainly not "experts" about what's going on in the domain aftermarket industry. And if they've been looking the other way and holding their noses while they hire guest speakers and panel members, then that's even worse.

Dude, you work for a company that allows its employees to bid at Flippa auctions as long as the seller knows about it. What about the potential buyers like me? You're okay with keeping us in the dark about the possibility of auction platform employees driving up prices unbeknownst to us? While that's the case, you'll never see me supporting a conference at which Flippa is a sponsor. Sorry my friend, it just wreaks of potential fraud and shill bidding, whether or not fraud or shill bidding is actually occurring. In the past the company you work for would get the benefit of the doubt, but not with the latest revelations about Adam Dicker, the Snapnames scandal history (hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars of shill-bidding and no one went to jail), and the Godaddy TDNAM auction scandal with their VP bidding against clueless customers. If I stole $50 from a grocery store, I'd be taken to jail in handcuffs. AFAIK, no one ever went to jail for any of this crap. That shows me the industry is okay with it. You're okay with it? Then you'll not get one red cent from me and probably lots of others.

•••
Dude, you work for a company that allows its employees to bid at Flippa auctions as long as the seller knows about it. What about the potential buyers like me? You're okay with keeping us in the dark about the possibility of auction platform employees driving up prices unbeknownst to us? ...AFAIK, no one ever went to jail for any of this crap. That shows me the industry is okay with it. You're okay with it? Then you'll not get one red cent from me and probably lots of others.

That's too bad; I was looking forward to having a beer with you.

I hear you. And no, I'm not ok with wrong doings - in any industry.

The talking point you use about Flippa is valid to be concerned about, except ...I'm telling you... It's just not happening in the way that you've been conflating. I get it - you're not saying we're running a bid factory, but current policy doesn't prove otherwise.

We're figuring out the best way to provide transparency on this.

Two methods I'm attempting to push through are
a) bidder aliases, along with
b) employee badges attached to said aliases, for the (less than a few) employees that occasionally bid on something

I'm just curious, would that suffice to ease your mind on this?

•••
Wrong. Calling anyone here out for mis-speaking or flat-out lying DOES help others here.
Until someone calls you a liar, maybe, though understandable when one feels (or is?) wronged by another.

Anywho, FlippaDomains responded. Good luck to everyone concerned.

•••
Here's an auction :

https://flippa.com/5768384-business-in-a-box-brand-portfolio-valued-over-100-000

Here's a little comment from the seller:

*In the event that a domain listed above sells on Brandbucket while this auction is running, the seller reserves the right to remove that domain from this auction and replace it with a domain of equal or greater value."
That tired internet meme with the Einstein "quote" is cr@p, because THIS is the real definition of insanity!

•••
I'm just curious, would that suffice to ease your mind on this?

When a buyer enters a Flippa auction, give them a notice in nice, big, easy-to-read typeface, that says there's a policy in place that allows Flippa employees to bid against any buyer, in stealth mode or otherwise, in any Flippa auction. Make the buyer aware that the sellers are also aware of that policy.

After you educate the buyer as much as you've educated the seller about that policy, then the buyer has made a decision to participate in that auction knowing such a policy exists.

If it's such a great policy, as Flippa thinks it is, then Flippa should be out front with it and proud of it to both sellers AND buyers. But my better judgement tells me that perhaps Flippa's not so proud of it, hence the lack of disclosure to ALL CONCERNED PARTIES.

That would suffice and ease my mind. Then I would have that beer with you. Until then, IMHO, you and the company you work for are merely part of the problem.

•••
In the past the company you work for would get the benefit of the doubt, but not with the latest revelations about Adam Dicker, the Snapnames scandal history (hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars of shill-bidding and no one went to jail), and the Godaddy TDNAM auction scandal with their VP bidding against clueless customers.

You've been a member here since 2005 and don't even know that your first and third statement are about the same guy? Maybe it's not that Flippa doesn't educate their customers enough, maybe it's that some of their customers don't take any time to educate themselves first...

•••
When a buyer enters a Flippa auction, give them a notice in nice, big, easy-to-read typeface, that says there's a policy in place that allows Flippa employees to bid against any buyer, in stealth mode or otherwise, in any Flippa auction. Make the buyer aware that the sellers are also aware of that policy.

After you educate the buyer as much as you've educated the seller about that policy, then the buyer has made a decision to participate in that auction knowing such a policy exists.

Auction house staff bidding policies are a pretty problematic area - I wonder about other platforms. This DNW report in 2008 said only two major platforms allowed staff bidding, then after the TDNAM Adam Dicker scandal GD stopped that so only one still did:
http://domainnamewire.com/2008/06/20/expired-domain-services-let-employees-bid-against-customers/

Some of the comments on that DNW article are eye-opening. Maybe DomainNameWire.com needs to do a new report on this topic.

•••
You've been a member here since 2005 and don't even know that your first and third statement are about the same guy? Maybe it's not that Flippa doesn't educate their customers enough, maybe it's that some of their customers don't take any time to educate themselves first...

Of course I know Dicker was the VP in question at Godaddy. I'm extremely educated about that episode. Instead of mentioning Dicker's name twice, it was efficient to let others know Godaddy was part of the problem too, at that time allowing its own Vice President of TDNAM auctions to bid against clueless, outside bidders. And furthermore, the latest revelations about Dicker have little to do with the Godaddy TDNAM episode 7 years ago, but that episode does show that there has been a pattern of behavior that the so-called "experts" should have also been screaming about. That is, unless those "experts" are totally supportive of Dicker's shenanigans. If you can't see that, then you are the tunnel-vision victim here, not me.

And shame on Bob Parsons for shooting elephants too.

Last edited:
•••
Sounds like you triggered something that gave Marketplace Integrity reason to believe you were operating against our ToS. As I mentioned previously, if you'd like me to look into it, reach out to me with your username and alleged behavior. If you would prefer not, then we'll just assume you did something against the rules and leave it at that.

I don't know how it sounds that I triggered something so wrong that I would be banned for something I had no idea I did if it was that bad in the first place Mention it enough to someone who doesn't know about it and Flippa won't even give any refund to the amount that was invested in making the listing Do you think that's fair enough now?

•••
I am looking at this auction brought to my attention by @DU
https://flippa.com/5768384-business-in-a-box-brand-portfolio-valued-over-100-000-bin-bonus

The seller is brandstart, yet I see posted " the seller deleted this comment fromBrandstart"

So brandstart deleted the comment from Brandstart? Numerous times...

Is seller making coments and deleting them?

I have had an account there for several years, and it can be deleted for all I care because the evidence above points to total chaos, unaccountability and smells like my underwear that I wore at work all day.

Thanks to the members for bringing these facts to the attention of people that are new.

To many unknowns for me to take a risk. I do get emails from flippa, it says these 420 names have been listed, and then they all start with OK or OKANAGAN. Frank S. is registering them.

I know we smoke lotsa dope in the OKanagan, but you folks got some wires crossed. Maybe you need a toke

•••
I don't know how it sounds that I triggered something so wrong that I would be banned for something I had no idea I did if it was that bad in the first place Mention it enough to someone who doesn't know about it and Flippa won't even give any refund to the amount that was invested in making the listing Do you think that's fair enough now?

Refer me your case, I wanna see what went down.

•••

The clause that that seller has about removing domains if sold on BB is against our ToS and something I missed; that's on me. I'll remove that promptly. An auction on Flippa, and all its contents, is binding.

@DU I've fixed this listing

I am looking at this auction brought to my attention by @DU
https://flippa.com/5768384-business-in-a-box-brand-portfolio-valued-over-100-000-bin-bonus

The seller is brandstart, yet I see posted " the seller deleted this comment fromBrandstart"

So brandstart deleted the comment from Brandstart? Numerous times...

Is seller making coments and deleting them?

I have had an account there for several years, and it can be deleted for all I care because the evidence above points to total chaos, unaccountability and smells like my underwear that I wore at work all day.

Thanks to the members for bringing these facts to the attention of people that are new.

To many unknowns for me to take a risk. I do get emails from flippa, it says these 420 names have been listed, and then they all start with OK or OKANAGAN. Frank S. is registering them.

I know we smoke lotsa dope in the OKanagan, but you folks got some wires crossed. Maybe you need a toke

The comments issue I can address. That's actually an easy one. I know this seller, and he deletes older and dup comments to basically 'bump' the listing; those who have *chosen* to watch the auction or bid get email notified and it is a tactic some sellers use. It's not for everyone, and some buyers hate it (they can un-subscribe from these).

No admin deleted BrandStart's comments. In fact, he deleted mine - which said that I had removed the clause in his listing stating he could remove domains if they sold before Flippa's auction ended; I said that was against our ToS and everything listed in the auction would sell to the highest bidder. He deleted it, but put it in the description. It's (the comment deleting) is also maybe a form of content control, by the seller. I am not sure, but it's not really Flippa's concern what a seller does with his or her content control. Unless it's outright-dodgy, which this isn't, we don't intervene in seller's content matters unless asked to troubleshoot.

I don't understand this:
"To many unknowns for me to take a risk. I do get emails from flippa, it says these 420 names have been listed, and then they all start with OK or OKANAGAN. Frank S. is registering them."

•••
@DU I've fixed this listing

You've removed the clause stating that the name can be replaced but you haven't changed the actual listing. The names are STILL being sold at TWO venues which violates your own rules on double selling.

I could buy one of those names at Brandbucket right now and what happens?

Your solution is (I had to go to the listing to see this because you didn't include it here):
"Should a domain sell off-Flippa and not be included here, the auction needs to be cancelled and relisted with updates."

The fact that the name can be sold off-Flippa violates YOUR terms. And the solution is to simply null and void the auction that people have participated in? Basically, Brandstart is assuming his names won't sell on Brandbucket (which says everything to potential buyers imho). But your solution even that violates your own terms (emphasis mine):

1. When a Seller agrees to sell a Digital Asset to a Buyer (whether by way of Auction, Private Sale or Catalog Sale) and the Buyer agrees to purchase that Digital Asset, then that agreement for the sale of the Digital Asset ("Sale Agreement") will be legally binding on both the Seller and the Buyer.
The only proper resolution is to cancel the auction, imho, but that's just imho. It's not my platform or integrity that's in question :)

No admin deleted BrandStart's comments. In fact, he deleted mine - which said that I had removed the clause in his listing stating he could remove domains if they sold before Flippa's auction ended; I said that was against our ToS and everything listed in the auction would sell to the highest bidder. He deleted it, but put it in the description. It's (the comment deleting) is also maybe a form of content control, by the seller. I am not sure, but it's not really Flippa's concern what a seller does with his or her content control. Unless it's outright-dodgy, which this isn't, we don't intervene in seller's content matters unless asked to troubleshoot.
What's the point of comments? I see loads of comments that are deleted. I'm not sure I follow that it's not really Flippa's concern what a seller does with the content.

[EDITED so I don't look like the NP TM police see next post for details]
Should I comment that Valtrax and Spreva are both dodgy TM names. Should that be deleted?

I don't expect Flippa to police TMs as its too complicated a process to manage but you should rely on the seller to be up front about such things, correct?

Last edited:
•••
You've removed the clause stating that the name can be replaced but you haven't changed the actual listing. The names are STILL being sold at TWO venues which violates your own rules on double selling.

I could buy one of those names at Brandbucket right now and what happens?

Your solution is (I had to go to the listing to see this because you didn't include it here):
"Should a domain sell off-Flippa and not be included here, the auction needs to be cancelled and relisted with updates."

The fact that the name can be sold off-Flippa violates YOUR terms. And the solution is to simply null and void the auction that people have participated in? Basically, Brandstart is assuming his names won't sell on Brandbucket (which says everything to potential buyers imho). But your solution even that violates your own terms (emphasis mine):

1. When a Seller agrees to sell a Digital Asset to a Buyer (whether by way of Auction, Private Sale or Catalog Sale) and the Buyer agrees to purchase that Digital Asset, then that agreement for the sale of the Digital Asset ("Sale Agreement") will be legally binding on both the Seller and the Buyer.
The only proper resolution is to cancel the auction, imho, but that's just imho. It's not my platform or integrity that's in question :)

What's the point of comments? I see loads of comments that are deleted. I'm not sure I follow that it's not really Flippa's concern what a seller does with the content. Should I comment that Valtrax and Spreva are both dodgy TM names (note that those aren't listed as such in the auction). If Brandstart is the same person who registered them before I know he knows this because I told him so (both acquired the same day) before.

I don't expect Flippa to police TMs as its too complicated a process to manage but you should rely on the seller to be up front about such things, correct?
My question may seem silly to you but what makes Valtrax and Spreva both dodgy TM names? I couldn't find any trademark on these names.

•••
My question may seem silly to you but what makes Valtrax and Spreva both dodgy TM names? I couldn't find any trademark on these names.

It's not a typical TM risk so it's FAR from a silly question.

Taking each one:

Valtrax vs Valtrex
This is a typo and a single letter difference. While this might not be enough to be a clear TM decision in UDRP I believe it's a pretty "similar" case. More importantly, it's close enough to make the name have dangerous investment value because of the association.
That said, there is an argument that it could be used as described "Value" "Tracks". So if it was used appropriately there wouldn't be an issue.

Spreva vs Spiriva
This one is more dubious as it's a homonym versus direct typo. This one is likely going to be ok for most uses and has associations with fishing/river due to the River. I wouldn't worry about this one outside of pharmaceuticals.

My View
The link I made was due to the combination of Spreva and Valtrax being acquired at one time (two big pharm names together looked dodgy).
Independently, I can see Spreva is of little risk. This is why I said it's hard for Flippa (or NP or BB) to manage Trademark rules.

Ironically, that both names are listed on Brandbucket could be a good defence for Flippa NOT saying anything in this case :)

The point is, I suppose, that TM issues ultimately come down to buyer intention and buyer awareness. Spreva was sold on Flippa previously WITHOUT association to the drug company so I'm not intending to imply that the seller is in the wrong either - there are a limit to the combinations of names that make sense and TMs do usually get limited to certain services so saying it's a PURE TM risk is harsh of me.

I hate the "Everything is TM" mentality on NP and feel a little bad for kind of encouraging the same. My point was supposed to be that it's NOT Flippa's problem and I've come across as the opposite.

Note:
I'm not going to post anymore on this specific auction because it's not fair on Brandstart as they are just a buyer/seller. The issues are with FLIPPA and I think this auction is being unfairly tagged and I'm not sure it deserves the attention.

•••
I'm having some difficulty following this, as I thought part of the Brandbucket TOS was that names listed on BB couldn't be listed anywhere else at the same time??

•••
I'm having some difficulty following this, as I thought part of the Brandbucket TOS was that names listed on BB couldn't be listed anywhere else at the same time??

The auction may be in violation of BB terms of service; though people seem to invoke some "change of ownership" clause? Same type of auctions happen here at Namepros.

I don't think Flippa can police BB policy (just as NP can't police other site's rules); however, it will violate the Flippa double listing rule..

It would be the responsibility of Brandbucket to police external auctions and their own policy. I've mentioned to mods here at NP and they indicate the same - they can't manage or police the rules of all the requirements of external services (which is understandable, to an extent).

•••
Thanks DU, but I still don't see how this can have a good outcome for the seller even if he sold the names at Flippa. Unless the names have been removed from BB for a full 30 days prior, then the seller would be liable for the BB sale and logo fee (unless I've misunderstood the BB TOS).

•••
2 seperate emails

Hi,

Here are the latest listings for your saved search 420 on Flippa:

Low Reserve - VCCC Pronounceable Unique OK Word Brandable LLLL.com Domain Name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi,

Here are the latest listings for your saved search 420 on Flippa:

okanaganworkshops.com

okanaganalternativehealth.com

I see no relevance between 420 and Okanagan except per capita we smoke more 420 than probably anywhere. I have never gotten an alert for and new listings related to 420.

•••
Regarding the account that is selling on both platforms... I kindly informed Kevin that this user is a shady scammer months and months ago as soon as he became a Super Seller. He stated that he only gave him Super Seller status because he kept nagging him. Quality business right thurrrrrrr.

•••
Regarding the account that is selling on both platforms... I kindly informed Kevin that this user is a shady scammer months and months ago as soon as he became a Super Seller. He stated that he only gave him Super Seller status because he kept nagging him. Quality business right thurrrrrrr.
The seller of the BrandBucket domains portfolio is @JudgeMind here if you guys didn't know... He looked very legit to me but if you think he's a "shady scammer" you can discuss it with him directly since he's there too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back