status-done So Google Shows Every Domain Iv Talked About Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

EASYPICKINGS

Established Member
Impact
Yeah you just type in any domain im selling and my threads pop up on google. So anyone searching that name will see my thread post about it. Which is very unprofessional, and id say deadly. How do I delete my thread posts it wont let me actually delete it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah you just type in any domain im selling and my threads pop up on google. So anyone searching that name will see my thread post about it. Which is very unprofessional, and id say deadly. How do I delete my thread posts it wont let me actually delete it?

well assuming you posted your names for sale in forsale forums... which is the right place for them.. then all your posts there can be edited forever. just edit.. and delete content etc. you can't delete posts. just edit the ones on forsale forums.

otherwise if you post your names for whatever rewason on non forsale forums.. where you can't edit later.. make sure to encrypt them with dots or / or spaces.. or whatever else you feel like using.

gl

Last edited:
•••
On some websites they have hidden forums from non-subscribers. We really need that here. I dont mean things like paid-member-only forums, but just things like certain sections like recent sales, reg of the day, snap/drop/catches you reg, or select members only areas.

I am a member of Technibble and there are forums that you cannot see until you join, this prevents search engines from indexing.

•••
On some websites they have hidden forums from non-subscribers. We really need that here. I dont mean things like paid-member-only forums, but just things like certain sections like recent sales, reg of the day, snap/drop/catches you reg, or select members only areas.

I am a member of Technibble and there are forums that you cannot see until you join, this prevents search engines from indexing.
I just added that the Appraisals threads must be not visible to everybody..

•••
On some websites they have hidden forums from non-subscribers. We really need that here.
We have a few options for that:

Yeah you just type in any domain im selling and my threads pop up on google. So anyone searching that name will see my thread post about it.
In addition to our comment above, @alcy's suggestion will help you.

We recommend spacing out the domain as such: e x a m p l e . c o m

For further assistance, please contact us.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back