Dynadot

discuss SiteBinge.com -- Spammers who hope to get your business. Who uses these jokers?

NameSilo
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
In the last 48 hours, I've received no fewer than 10 spams from SiteBinge.com, boasting about how ppl should use them over Flippa because they're cheaper. This company is permanantly on my shit-list: if they have to SPAM TO GET CUSTOMERS, then I'm pretty sure they're a waste of time. Anyone ever try these guys? And if so--why?? They're already painted in a bad way. I doubt that'll ever change.

If you're from SiteBinge & are offended at this thread, well, too bad. You shouldn't have spammed me or the 500,000 others you likely spammed.

Aside from that, Flippa has a real userbase. I'd rather pay $9 to get in front of few million ppl than $3 to get in front of about 10 ppl

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The name alone tells a story lol.

•••
Do they have a history? I've just recently started getting their spam. If they're an aged company yet STILL has to spam to get users, then I'd recommend every human alive to avoid them lol That's the sign of shittiness, having to rely on spam to get users

The name alone tells a story lol.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks. I contacted Kevin, from Flippa. Hopefully we'll get something figured out

•••
•••
•••
I've received at least two spam emails from them in the last 48hrs as well. I reported them to colo4 where it appears they are hosted, but it doesn't look like they've done anything... Annoying as heck!

•••
Yup, I got quite a few emails from them as well in the past few weeks.. They already just going to my spam folder..

•••
I appreciate @equity78 helping to discern what's going on here. Going to leave it at that while we deal with our legal team to get SiteBinge to remove all aforementioned breaches.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back