IT.COM

.info Single dictionary word .us and .info domains value??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hello what is the prices of a single word domain with a .us & .info extension. notice that the words are not so pronounceable but it still dictionary short easy to remember words..

i have a friend offering me about 20 of these how much it cost?????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It could be $1 or $500, but if we can't know the domain......
I suggest you to open a thread in domain appraisal section, and use some tips for not having the domain indexed on search engines, like write it as "domain / name () com" or similar.

•••
Actually, the appraisal section is for domains he OWNS not domains he is about to buy.

•••
Actually, the appraisal section is for domains he OWNS not domains he is about to buy.
thanks but this is the discussion forum. and i am just discussing

•••
just go to namebio.com and set the extension to .info and then to .us to see some recent sales.

•••
Recent dictionary word .us sales:

Alert.us $1100
Translator.us $2929
Translators.us $4640
Translation.us $3857
Translations.us $3857
Singles.us $3000
Distilled.us $1000
Righten.us $0.73

***Righten.us really didn't sell, the others did. It was just used to highlight the difference between a good dictionary name and a bad one. BTW, Righten.us is available to register if your looking for a quick 73 cents.

•••
I suppose that should be about $1000 for buying them in bulk.

•••
It could be $1 or $500, but if we can't know the domain......
I suggest you to open a thread in domain appraisal section, and use some tips for not having the domain indexed on search engines, like write it as "domain / name () com" or similar.

Sorry, i misunderstood, i believed his friend was offering 20 dollars for a one word domain and not offering 20 domains to him.

However, it depends by what names. Unused or unknown one words would value less than 0.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back