IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am seeking like-minded individuals who're very involved with silver and gold [precious metals] bullion investing/collecting, and currency exchange.

I have resources available for those who're wishing to establish a silver/gold website for investments, cash for gold services, and more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still open for those who're wishing to establish themselves in the precious metals industry. Also open to pre-existing business wanting cool little features for their websites.

•••
Can you elaborate a bit with regards to what you have in mind?

•••
Can you elaborate a bit with regards to what you have in mind?
Same question. when I read this, "resources available for those who're wishing to establish a silver/gold website for investments,: thought domain with established sites...?

•••
Same question. when I read this, "resources available for those who're wishing to establish a silver/gold website for investments,: thought domain with established sites...?

Lol... Yeah dude, I read the post a few times and still can't make sense of what he actually wants to achieve or what he is proposing.. Good to see I'm not the only one.. :)

•••
Lol... Yeah dude, I read the post a few times and still can't make sense of what he actually wants to achieve or what he is proposing.. Good to see I'm not the only one.. :)
I simply have easy-to-use tools that can help those with a precious metals site, such as live metals charts, graphs, and more. So you both have precious metals or currency exchange type sites?

•••
I simply have easy-to-use tools that can help those with a precious metals site, such as live metals charts, graphs, and more. So you both have precious metals or currency exchange type sites?

Nope, I don't have a precious metal or currency exchange site.

•••
Not my forte or niche but maybe a "viewer" of this thread might...good luck and succe$$

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back