Domain Empire

Sigh..Ads...Sigh

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The picture says it all..

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Actually you may not be able to see some of the picture due to this error.

So I'm posting this part as well. I am using IE 8 downloaded straight from the official website 2 days ago.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

I'm adding this filler message here because important details are otherwise taken up by ads.. Sigh.. Fix this soon please.
da
sd
asdfas
dfasdf
sdf
gfdg
sdfgsdf

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, I believe it's fixed.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I've tested it in IE8, at your resolution, and it looks fixed. Both the adsense over post problem, and, the problem with adsense covering the search box in the header. :)

•••
I checked your post before and the google ads were even covering it.

Coming back now, they are no longer covering your post.

But they still intrude in a similar fashion on topics with no replies.

•••
I checked your post before and the google ads were even covering it.

Coming back now, they are no longer covering your post.

But they still intrude in a similar fashion on topics with no replies.
Can't reproduce it.

I've tried it in both FF and IE at resolutions: 800x600, 1180x720, 1280x1024 -- looks fine to me.

•••
I'm on 1280x800. Still happening in threads withonly the original post and no replies.

•••
Overlap happens here too in our internet cafe (IE7 1280x1024) if it's the first post only.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I still can't reproduce it. However, I've made a couple edits - let me know if it's helped any.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back