Domain Empire

Showcase your REJECTED Namescon auction domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Monte Cahn is cruel, hehehe
Curious to know why you mention that?.....I didn't want to get in the politics of the auction as that is a thread for itself. I was just curious what specific domains got rejected.

•••
Accepted
ERDF.com A company as big as Google in France Nuclear energy.
Shoes.XYZ: Probably the best name that exists in XYZ
LOEZ.com: It Can Be a Great Brand
AthleticShirts.com: Very Good for the T-Shirts Business

The Rejected:
Mensual.com: Word in Spanish monthly, 20 years with more than 100 million searches.
SeniorCars.com: It is a classic of 15 years for the rental or sales of luxury cars.
WaterMore.com: Very fashionable even in NamesCon Waterschool or Waternigth
941149.com: Although the 4 is not the number of Chinese is palindrome there are only 999 domains for 6 figures that are symmetric.
LanRemote.com: 15 years
Kallot.com: 15 years very good to be
Qavas.com:

In 2016 NamesCon sold my domain HKHD.com
In a very good number. I am grateful

•••
Here's one I sent with no reserve, out of five. :xf.grin:

Net.Cafe
Estibot 6K
Renewal 40 or under depending on the register.

Reason was stock:

Thank you very much for your submission. As you may be aware these auctions will be for super premium and premium names at no and low reserves. Unfortunately this submission does not qualify. We will keep your information and domain names on file for future opportunities should things change.

•••
BTW, while waiting for a deny email I see now that someone is going to launch the .com. :xf.wink:

•••
Here's one I sent with no reserve, out of five. :xf.grin:

Net.Cafe
Estibot 6K
Renewal 40 or under depending on the register.

Reason was stock:

Thank you very much for your submission. As you may be aware these auctions will be for super premium and premium names at no and low reserves. Unfortunately this submission does not qualify. We will keep your information and domain names on file for future opportunities should things change.

Great domain!

•••
Well this guy you refer above to sent me a rejection within 24 hours, great fast reply, no big deal and I sent a reply to his email basically asking why but it never got delivered and returned to me stating it was undelivered and marked as spam! That's a first for me of 21 years on the net... I have no idea why somebody would waste their time to personally respond to an email, then block any incoming replies who is in a legitimate business person and to someone like me who is potential future customer. Whatever. Hopefully it's just an error not a screening process.

•••
I guess I should have not read all their terms and complied without approval first. I did this sort of backwards, assuming they were all exclusive to the auction and that was needed prior to submittal, I wasted my morning to delist them all (prior to submitting them) from afternic after reading the droves of terms and conditions, that ticks me off to waste my time doing that too.

•••
FanGear·shop - reserve in low $x,xxx
TangibleGoods·com - also low $x,xxx

•••
I don't think they will reject liquid domains, just have them listed in their online section, guaranteed sale, and commission for the house, you can't go wrong.

Most will probably not see the live auction.

•••
i have submitted the domains and waiting for approval. But i have not yet got any reply.

Ant one have email id or contact details ?

•••
I don't think they will reject liquid domains, just have them listed in their online section, guaranteed sale, and commission for the house, you can't go wrong.

Most will probably not see the live auction.

Say that again? They have a separate online section apart from thee actual namescon auction?

Also is it too late as of today to submit domains?

•••
Like I said above, I sent in a list yesterday of several and got a rejection reply immediately yesterday. Not sure cut off date though, maybe it was yesterday- can't hurt to try. The reply came via a iPhone directly from the guy. The names currently accepted and in auction are all on one list on: n a m e j e t . c o m.

Here is the page: http: // rotd . com / auction-submission/,

•••
All the names in my portfolio sale were rejected as no good. Lol one day ill learn what to do in this biz.

•••
Ok, today is Jan. 4, 2017 and not counting today that is 18 days to go. None of this information is really of value other than judging pre-interest around the world since this is a global website listing, and who knows what changes occured before today. However, just for fun I just spent about an hour going over the list right now.

I count 342 candidate names, that from what I have read are 100 that are going to be chosen. So less than 1/3 will make the cut.
51 of them have no bids right now, 9 of which are .com's, the rest new tld's, a couple .net and a .tv.
97 have the one bid of $69.
47 are at $300. mostly .com's but a mix of new tLD's.
84 have bids less than $500.
40 have bids between $500-1000,
44 have bids between $1000-4999.
8 are between $5000 and $9999,
13 are between $10,000 and $31,000.
4 are $50,000 to $92,500.
2 are $100K each.
1 is $199K
1 is $800K
and the highest so far is Bar dot com at $1,010,000.

I have no idea how this compares to previous years pre-auction activity level at the same time last years auction, nor total prospective revenue at this point, 18 days left to go to auction.

They have quite a tribe of interesting and amusing names chose alright. Along with retarded there is pottychair, murder, dungeon, assaults. big ass, kidnap, proctologists (good one), grinch, infections, accidentally, mudslide, gory, toxic, what is mortgagor? how about soulier dot com? had to look that up. how about god dot chat? Talk to god, that's a winner, I will bid on that for sure. lol. F o r e x is used in a couple, and that to me has a entire army of claimants in mixed use within the trademark database loaded with that word. I would have to think that might be a good one. Learned a new word today mortgagor. My favorite is strippers dot com.

The rest are good decent names and choices imho. Nice list, hope that they do well.

•••
Well this guy you refer above to sent me a rejection within 24 hours, great fast reply, no big deal and I sent a reply to his email basically asking why but it never got delivered and returned to me stating it was undelivered and marked as spam! That's a first for me of 21 years on the net... I have no idea why somebody would waste their time to personally respond to an email, then block any incoming replies who is in a legitimate business person and to someone like me who is potential future customer. Whatever. Hopefully it's just an error not a screening process.

Well that IS strange!! I had the opposite experience....just a few hours ago.

I "cold called" his cell phone. (Not knowing it was his cell phone) and had a short conversation with him about possible submissions of mine...

He gave me his email and told me to send the names and he'd have a look. I had a response within 45 minutes from him!

Very nice, courteous man. 2 BIG thumbs up for Monte. :)

•••
I "cold called" his cell phone. (Not knowing it was his cell phone)

How'd you get his cell#? He must have thought you had "juice." (Vegas speak for connected)

Last edited:
•••
Did anyone watch the auction? I logged in live for a bit.

•••
How'd you get his cell#? He must have thought you had "juice." (Vegas speak for connected)

I got juice I guess....or maybe the office phone was forwarded to his cell phone..

Last edited:
•••
vegas weed
mk qt
vr qr
ho ng (Hi George from Guta :) )

all in king
I put pretty high reserves and sent late last week. <shrug>

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back