Dynadot

.shop Showcase your new .shop domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .SHOP domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 2250+ count... (Still few days to go...)

upload_2016-9-20_13-15-41.png

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens on 26-September.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In auction for TheArt.Shop, Should I bid on it? Is it valuable?
It will probably achieve it's highest selling price in this auction.

•••
In auction for TheArt.Shop, Should I bid on it? Is it valuable?

I try to stick with one word and the shorter the better BJMO. It's hard to say about TheArt.shop but ya never know anyone can come along and want it as it's all a shot in the dark. I would not pay much in the auction though, others are available.

There's still a few short keyword .shop available at reg fee, got Haggle.Shop tonight.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .SHOP domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 2250+ count... (Still few days to go...)

Show attachment 39473

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens on 26-September.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

New gTLDs is not my cup of tea.. Just got one TheFan.shop, that too because.. Fan.shop sold for six figure price !!

•••
New gTLDs is not my cup of tea.. Just got one TheFan.shop, that too because.. Fan.shop sold for six figure price !!

I thought Fun.shop was the six figure one, Fan.shop Also? or it was a spelling mistake?

•••
I thought Fun.shop was the six figure one, Fan.shop Also? or it was a spelling mistake?
56993_71f4206942298d841aabb96b52157b6a.png

I am sure about Fan.shop which sold for six figures.. not sure with Fun.shop. Watch-out above snap from DNW!

•••
I'll hand it to the registry, they did a damn good job of making sure all of the good names were set to some crazy premium price. I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised.

You're absolutely right. Premium registration and renewal pricing by all these (shady) newgtld registry startups have made me go back to sticking with the only profitable domain for investors .COM!

Let's face reality: Newgtlds is only profitable for registries (who have reserved, premium priced all the good names) and of course ICANN, not domainers.

•••
•••
Fossil.shop (the watch or fossils)

I checked, fossil.store and fossil.com is owned by the fossil group (watches etc)

Last edited:
•••
Petro.Shop
eOnline.Shop
eHome.Shop

•••
This is a bit off topic but is anyone else having issues seeing their .shop domains resolving using Google Chrome etc..

I can see my .shop parked domains with my old Vista but Chrome just goes directly to Google. Seems a bit odd as all other new g's work just fine with Chrome.

•••
Yes, I'm having problem with one of .shop so far. Google redirect it to their page. So all those people using "chromes-browsers couldn't veiws my .shop name :(

•••
Yes, I'm having problem with one of .shop so far. Google redirect it to their page. So all those people using "chromes-browsers couldn't veiws my .shop name :(

For some reason this is happening, not sure why, cleared my cache etc. but .shop isn't working with Chrome. Maybe someone else using Google Chrome can chime in and let us know if .shop domains appear.

This could be happening with other browsers too, not sure..

•••
Ok, Sedo seems got it squazed in. I am able to see it now.

•••
Thanks, I'm starting to think because I don't upgrade to Windows 10 I'm being punished by Chrome, this is probably the issue.

//derail, sorry, thread back on track :)

•••
•••
•••
agate
bangle
bumper
coral
dime
feather
maintenance
mason
onix
pita
receiver
semi
tall
utility

•••
kingfisher.shop
kingfisher,a kind of bird with colorful feather.

•••
Wikileaks is already using Wikileaks.shop

Looks like Julian Assange is a fan of gTLDs. But, what does he know about the web?!

•••
•••
•••
Aside the registry, did anyone sold .shop domain?

•••
•••
Hey guys,

I managed to grab:

Menswear.shop
Womenswear.shop

Kush.shop

Grooming.shop

Booze.shop

Any thoughts on value??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back