Dynadot

.shop Showcase your new .shop domains here!

NameSilo
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .SHOP domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 2250+ count... (Still few days to go...)

upload_2016-9-20_13-15-41.png

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens on 26-September.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is a bit off topic but is anyone else having issues seeing their .shop domains resolving using Google Chrome etc..

I can see my .shop parked domains with my old Vista but Chrome just goes directly to Google. Seems a bit odd as all other new g's work just fine with Chrome.
checked mine. They are going to my parked page@godaddy

•••
Sold my first .shop guys. I already said this on the "sold damains" section but i thought you, ".shop" owners, would also like to know about it.
I can´t yet say which name is it but i can say that was sold via SEDO for $4.500.
Its a one keyword .shop
Kind regards

Hey, could you look up the keywordshop.com version to see if there are sales records and post? (excluding the name of course)
Thanks

•••
•••
Sold 2 ".shop"s
Payed $60 for both, sold for $6.000 8 weeks later :)

•••
Sheesha.shop
Repellent.shop
Greenman.shop
CarpeDiem.shop
Chiasamen.shop

•••
•••
Sold 2 ".shop"s
Payed $60 for both, sold for $6.000 8 weeks later :)

Is that jetski.shop?
Where did you listed it?
Inbound or outbound?

•••
Just got:

Aquamarine.Shop
Seaboat.Shop

From those free promotion...

Last edited:
•••
all the domains i keep trying are premium and godaddy wants £11,000 each for them, thats disgraceful

•••
all the domains i keep trying are premium and godaddy wants £11,000 each for them, thats disgraceful
You're a little late to the party. Most great non-premium priced .shop domains are long gone..

•••
•••
Is that jetski.shop?
Where did you listed it?
Inbound or outbound?
$100 offer on Jetski.shop came from sedo. I brought it up till $4500 in 20 minutes.
Nootropics.shop i sold it writing different nootropics related companies. I tried to sell it for $4.000 but buyer could not pay more than 1.5k. Still a great ROI for that one..

•••
$100 offer on Jetski.shop came from sedo. I brought it up till $4500 in 20 minutes.
Nootropics.shop i sold it writing different nootropics related companies. I tried to sell it for $4.000 but buyer could not pay more than 1.5k. Still a great ROI for that one..
Wow, how can you convince them from $100 offer to $4500?

•••
•••
Wow, how can you convince them from $100 offer to $4500?
When $100 came i counter with 6k If i still remember, quoting "Negotiating with other parties". Then he counter with 3k. I countered with 5k mentioning i had better offers. He said 4k and I said 4.5k. Then he accepted. Everything very quick. After all this he asked me if i could help him selling it and he will give me % in case we find a buyer :)

•••
DrumKit.shop

I quiet like this domain i just got :)

•••
•••
conditioner.shop
barker.shop
daisies.shop
damsel.shop
bedrooms.shop
delicate.shop

•••
My .Shop Portfolio

TheMall.Shop
MyUSA.Shop
DTrump.Shop

Elektronics.Shop
Elektroniks.Shop

VRElectronic.Shop
VRElectronics.Shop

Why choose a .shop domain extension?
  • Appeal to website visitors who want to make an online purchase with a domain ending that doubles as a relevant keyword.

• Forward a custom .SHOP domain to your existing store on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, or other eCommerce platforms to direct potential customers straight to your products.

• Use .SHOP as a subdomain for the eCommerce section of your existing website.
Online shopping is a multibillion dollar a year industry that allows both big companies and small individuals to bring goods to an international and growing marketplace.
Even if a business does not sell directly online, a .SHOP domain will provide the ideal space to setup an online presence for sharing information like contact details and directions.
Whether through online or offline sales, the .SHOP domain name space will help retailers of all kinds reach their customers.

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt TheMall.shop is a great domain name, huge potential

i own TshirtPrint.shop

•••
mobilia
zins
vatfree
hausen
In dot shop

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back