NameSilo

.shop Showcase your new .shop domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .SHOP domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 2250+ count... (Still few days to go...)

upload_2016-9-20_13-15-41.png

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens on 26-September.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No sale, but did have someone get angry at me because I registered cigar.shop... and then went on a long rant/tirade... (a small sampling is quoted below)...

"if in the future you change your mind and decide that you actually want to make a sale by basing your pricing on any type of rational valuation"

"as an industry-leading expert on selling tobacco products over the internet, I feel extremely qualified to determine the value that the domains you have could bring to one of those businesses in real life."

"As one of a very small handful of people who could potentially make any money at all using your domains, I see many years of squatting and renewal fees in your future."

"the next best thing to me getting to use a great domain name is not having anyone else get to use it - and maybe even better, based on your prices, I feel extremely comfortable that anyone who pays that much is dangerously uneducated on the online tobacco market, and therefore isn't competition that I need to worry about."

"your domains are going to see a corresponding decrease in value."

"the full scope of your massive over-valuations became clear to me, it was obvious that any negotiating at this point would be futile."

"It is clear that you are just squatting for the long-term in the hopes of finding that one sucker to massively overpay, and I am not that sucker."

"You may have the exact domain that I want, but there are plenty of others out there that will work. I even already own a few viable alternatives."

"check in with me any time you've re-evaluated your domains and wish to actually realize some profit instead of just sitting on them indefinitely."
cleardot.gif
Cigar.shop is a good one.

•••
Anybody wants to start their own shop, I own BrakeService.shop. Perfect name for a handy man.

•••
Equipment.Shopping

Deluxe.Shopping (not forsale)

•••
Ohh thought this room is for ".shop" ?

•••
I wanted to get click.shop, but didn't think of it until a couple days ago. I'm not sure if was taken or if it's a reserved word. I would have created a subdomain to make...
point.click.shop

update... I just checked and click.shop is a premium now. When I checked a few days ago, it wasn't available.

Last edited:
•••
It's available $13k for singular and $700 for plural.

•••
Yep, they have definitely made some updates. Some words that I wanted, but were not available are a premium (and available) now.

•••
Yep, they have definitely made some updates. Some words that I wanted, but were not available are a premium (and available) now.
:)

•••
•••
fedora.shop
fedora_black.png

Just started wearing these this year and I love them (plural available)..

•••
•••
cannabist.shop
TheShoppe.shop

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
break.shop? doesn't really make sense. brake.shop would be the one to get.

Products, or place to take a break. ;)

Actually brake was what I was going for, I inadvertently registered this one instead. ;)

Last edited:
•••
Actually brake was what I was going for, I inadvertently registered this one instead.

Inadvertently made a $1000 sale... I like it! :)

•••
A couple:

ecigar.shop
furby.shop (probably going to get sued for this one :))
purifiers.shop (air and water ?)
scissors.shop
skateboarding.shop
snowmobiles.shop
spoiler.shop (car spoilers)

•••
silicon.shop
primo.shop
closeout.shop

•••
.shop registry will block some single words. It will say, it is taken, but later on it will be available for a premuim price. Not not not fair; domainers found the word not you.

•••
•••
.shop registry will block some single words. It will say, it is taken, but later on it will be available for a premuim price. Not not not fair; domainers found the word not you.
So far, Internet and 4x4, I believe were this case.

•••
Not not good. Like .shop registry only pays for ".shop" So the other single words and words that they missed or didn't include in their original inventory shouldn't blocked them from domainers that found them.

•••
Registered TheInternet.Shop today, much sooner than scheduled.

•••
attic.shop

I really like the short ones at regular reg fee but ya need to dig deep. :)

The .com is listed at $24,888.00 ;)

Last edited:
•••
In auction for TheArt.Shop, Should I bid on it? Is it valuable?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back