IT.COM

.shop Showcase your new .shop domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .SHOP domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 2250+ count... (Still few days to go...)

upload_2016-9-20_13-15-41.png

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens on 26-September.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Herbalist dot shop
Free delivery dot shop
Tradie and Tradey dot shop

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Moonlight.shop domain sold yesterday on Sedo. $963.

•••
.SHOP renewals coming up next month... any Deals below $25 anywhere ?

•••
.SHOP renewals coming up next month... any Deals below $25 anywhere ?

Been worried stiff about the .shop renewals. I registered about 200 of them for less than $7 per domain name and renewals will cost me over $6000. I haven't sold any so far. I will have to drop at least 160 of them and proceed with the best performing ones traffic-wise.

•••
Been worried stiff about the .shop renewals. I registered about 200 of them for less than $7 per domain name and renewals will cost me over $6000. I haven't sold any so far. I will have to drop at least 160 of them and proceed with the best performing ones traffic-wise.

@shopman please pm me the 40 of .shop you will be holding on your list, I might be interested.

•••
•••
Correction....Robotrepair.store

Undergarment.shop (also .store)

Last edited:
•••
.SHOP renewals coming up... any Deals below $25 anywhere ?

•••
•••
B e s t V R (dot) shop
T h e S o c c e r (dot) shop
A i r D r o n e (dot) shop
V R D r o n e (dot) shop
K i t c h e n s e t (dot) shop
S k i n B e a u t y (dot) shop

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back