Dynadot

discuss Showcase your .net domains that generate revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase your .net domains which generate revenue from parking.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
When you parked this domain you manually optimized (keywords) or allow system optimize?

I allow the system optimize the keywords. Sometimes the keywords i set the earning not higher than system optimize.

•••
I allow the system optimize the keywords. Sometimes the keywords i set the earning not higher than system optimize.
Where you parked your domain? On ParkingCrew?

•••
•••
Hi Everyone,
Most parking companies have something similar to this in their Terms of Service:

"As a rule, Rook only allows traffic that originates either from real persons directly typing a domain into their browser (direct navigation) or from existing search engine results (expired traffic). Traffic coming to domains participating in the Program cannot be artificially generated. If your traffic originates from any sources other than those mentioned above, it must first be approved by Rook in writing. Methods by which traffic cannot be generated include, but are not limited to:
  • Listing domains on forums, comment sections, or newsgroups
"
Don't want to see any accounts get into trouble for an unintended breach. =)

Best of luck to you!
Domain Sponsor Team

•••
•••
•••
Can y'all mention roughly how much they're generating?

•••
Tacoma Lawyer dot net already had a couple 4-5 dollar clicks. I did not even buy it for parking but I will take it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Usain.net ( @ Uni )
DatingSex.net ( @ Uni )

•••
Meit.net
Ejob,net
Aplan.net
Willa.net

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back