IT.COM

showcase Showcase your best Real Estate domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Real Estate is huge business, and this is not going to change as long as we need to live somewhere.
What are your best Real Estate domain names? :)
(maximum 5 examples per user)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like these:

ForeignProperties.com
InternationalProperties.com

I've sold quite a few real estate domain names. Every real estate agency needs a site usually.

•••
I like these:

ForeignProperties.com

I've sold quite a few real estate domain names. Every real estate agency needs a site usually.
I really like these names, very nice :)
Are you the owner?

•••
Yes, real estate transactions are high-dollar. One real estate transaction can generate thousands of dollars in revenue. Real estate agents can be difficult to sell to as they often go with personal names or a subdomain of the agency or even hyphenated .info domains. They tend to rely more on lead generation via Adwords or Facebook than the branding power of relevant authoritative domain names. Regardless, I am hoping that in time that will change. I have dozens of city + real estate domains mostly in cities with a large Spanish-speaking population but a few...

Inmobiliaria.TV (Spanish for real estate; also have the other common term "bienes raices" in .TV)

BienesRaicesBogota.com (Bogota, Colombia real estate - metro population over ten million; capital city of Colombia, have shorter BR versions and the cctld as well)

ArriendosCartagena.com (Cartagena, Colombia rentals - tourist city and destination for cruise ships; Spanish architecture in downtown, old Spanish fort, metro population over 1 million; visited in 2012)

BienesRaicesDF.com (Mexico City real estate; DF means Distrito Federal and is what is used to refer to Mexico City; also own the "inmobiliaria version but in Mexico they tend to use "bienes raices" more; metro population around 20 million; capital of Mexico; visited three times)

InmobiliariaSanJuan.com (San Juan, Puerto Rico real estate - tourist destination for many cruises; metro population over two million; historic city with Spanish architecture in downtown, visited 1999)

•••
•••
Yes, real estate transactions are high-dollar. One real estate transaction can generate thousands of dollars in revenue. Real estate agents can be difficult to sell to as they often go with personal names or a subdomain of the agency or even hyphenated .info domains. They tend to rely more on lead generation via Adwords or Facebook than the branding power of relevant authoritative domain names. Regardless, I am hoping that in time that will change. I have dozens of city + real estate domains mostly in cities with a large Spanish-speaking population but a few...

Inmobiliaria.TV (Spanish for real estate; also have the other common term "bienes raices" in .TV)

BienesRaicesBogota.com (Bogota, Colombia real estate - metro population over ten million; capital city of Colombia, have shorter BR versions and the cctld as well)

ArriendosCartagena.com (Cartagena, Colombia rentals - tourist city and destination for cruise ships; Spanish architecture in downtown, old Spanish fort, metro population over 1 million; visited in 2012)

BienesRaicesDF.com (Mexico City real estate; DF means Distrito Federal and is what is used to refer to Mexico City; also own the "inmobiliaria version but in Mexico they tend to use "bienes raices" more; metro population around 20 million; capital of Mexico; visited three times)

InmobiliariaSanJuan.com (San Juan, Puerto Rico real estate - tourist destination for many cruises; metro population over two million; historic city with Spanish architecture in downtown, visited 1999)
I think Inmobiliaria.TV is pretty good :)

•••
Some of my real estate domains:

RealtyFor.Sale
NewHomesFor.Sale
Homes.Center
LuxuryProperties.Vip
and my favourite:
Royal.Estate

•••
•••
luxurypenthouseapartments.com
luxurypenthouseapartment.com
frontline-property.com
frontline-properties.com
premierrealestate.online 3 variations

All available via Godaddy incase anyone is interested !?

@discerningdmain

•••
REALTY.TEAM
REALTY.CENTER

Last edited:
•••
.ca
MortgageApproved
FreeMortgageReport
KitchenerCondo

.com
NewYorkFlip
RentingToledo

•••
BitcoinsRealEstate.com
RealestateBTC.com
XbtRealEstate.com
BitcoinforHouse.com
DumboProperty.com

Real estate is now being bought with bitcoins

Dumbo is an area of NYC in Brooklyn being dubbed the Silicon valley of the east. No loft or commercial property less than $5000 a month to rent or less than $1 million to buy. Best views of NYC skyline from the Brooklyn side Developer of the area Jared Kushner of Kushner Properties you might recognize him as the son in law of Donald Trump.

I think Dumbo stands for the area "Down Under Manhattan Bridge Organization ".

•••
I like these:

ForeignProperties.com

Yeah, but you have to contact them and generally they do not want to pay much

•••
•••
Panda/Estates dot com
Petersen/Real/Estate dot com
The/Realty/Agency dot com

My only real estate domains. I love them :xf.grin:

•••
I know people in real estate. They seem to be cheapskates. Maybe some high ballers will dole out a little cash though.

I sold one recently, have another but it's a Virtual Reality related name.

Last edited:
•••
I know people in real estate. They seem to be cheapskates. Maybe some high ballers will dole out a little cash though.

when you say cheapskates. how high can or will they go on average? high or low $xxxx?

there is that one sale that always sticks in my mind
JacksonHoleRealEstate.com $70K

•••
when you say cheapskates. how high can or will they go on average? high or low $xxxx?

there is that one sale that always sticks in my mind
JacksonHoleRealEstate.com $70K

I was doing some tech related work with some agents and got some insights that's why I say they're cheap. Not all of course, but even these people making good money were penny pinchers lol.

•••
REALTY.TEAM
REALTY.CENTER
NICE!! - I like the fact that "realty" is not trademarket (unlike "realtor")..very good domains, mainly realty.center

•••
•••
I do not have this experience. Real estate agents are very easy to get in touch, as they are always in hunt to get new properties for sale..so they are very responsive to any inquiries. Also, considering how much money they make on commissions per each single sale, domains are not expensive for them..but one needs to have and offer them right domains, of course :)

•••
OP? can I add more domains?
It is better to stick with 5 best per user if I can suggest..otherwise we have here tons of not so good names soon :)

•••
It is better to stick with 5 best per user if I can suggest..otherwise we have here tons of not so good names soon :)

ok cool. thanks no problem!

•••
A person once made a $1000 offer on one of these names and he though he was being generous. I know he was working at Sotheby's International Realty. You know, this guy must be renting and selling luxury properties every day... that company must be spending insane amounts of money on advertising and promotion but enhancing their Internet presence is not something they value.

•••
Search / Lofts / com
Rental / Journal / com
Condo / Lovers / com
Rentalz / ca
Find / Space / ca
Buy / Sell / Space

:)

•••
Back