Dynadot

showcase Showcase your best Real Estate domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Real Estate is huge business, and this is not going to change as long as we need to live somewhere.
What are your best Real Estate domain names? :)
(maximum 5 examples per user)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like these:

ForeignProperties.com
InternationalProperties.com

I've sold quite a few real estate domain names. Every real estate agency needs a site usually.

•••
•••
•••
Some of my real estate domains:

RealtyFor.Sale
NewHomesFor.Sale
Homes.Center
LuxuryProperties.Vip
and my favourite:
Royal.Estate

•••
Yeah, but you have to contact them and generally they do not want to pay much
A person once made a $1000 offer on one of these names and he though he was being generous. I know he was working at Sotheby's International Realty. You know, this guy must be renting and selling luxury properties every day... that company must be spending insane amounts of money on advertising and promotion but enhancing their Internet presence is not something they value.

•••
Yes, real estate transactions are high-dollar. One real estate transaction can generate thousands of dollars in revenue. Real estate agents can be difficult to sell to as they often go with personal names or a subdomain of the agency or even hyphenated .info domains. They tend to rely more on lead generation via Adwords or Facebook than the branding power of relevant authoritative domain names. Regardless, I am hoping that in time that will change. I have dozens of city + real estate domains mostly in cities with a large Spanish-speaking population but a few...

Inmobiliaria.TV (Spanish for real estate; also have the other common term "bienes raices" in .TV)

BienesRaicesBogota.com (Bogota, Colombia real estate - metro population over ten million; capital city of Colombia, have shorter BR versions and the cctld as well)

ArriendosCartagena.com (Cartagena, Colombia rentals - tourist city and destination for cruise ships; Spanish architecture in downtown, old Spanish fort, metro population over 1 million; visited in 2012)

BienesRaicesDF.com (Mexico City real estate; DF means Distrito Federal and is what is used to refer to Mexico City; also own the "inmobiliaria version but in Mexico they tend to use "bienes raices" more; metro population around 20 million; capital of Mexico; visited three times)

InmobiliariaSanJuan.com (San Juan, Puerto Rico real estate - tourist destination for many cruises; metro population over two million; historic city with Spanish architecture in downtown, visited 1999)

•••
INDIANPROPERTY.com

VIRTUALCOMMERCIAL.com

MrPROPERTIES.com

•••
paris.property

Paris.Property.png

•••
•••
FindHouses.com
GatedCommunity.com
RepossessedHouses.com
LivingAreas.com
Roomier.com

•••
I just got my first real estate name

NZProperties.com

•••
•••
•••
I sold Next Home. com for an undisclosed mid $xx,xxx and have sold nearly 100 RE domains. I am a RE broker, speaker and trainer and have sold numerous in 20+ years. As an agent and managing broker I have a good idea of what they are looking for and what they will pay.
My current 5 portfolio favorites are:

BuilderMagazine/com
SeniorSubdivisions/com
BeautifulLuxuryHomes/com
LuxuryHomeGallery/com
LuxuryStudentLiving/com

Shorter isn't always better and it's important to understand the average agent in the US makes less than $25k per YEAR. Yes, people look at the big commission checks and think agents are loaded. Over 75% of them make less $40k in the US. The top 10% of agents make more than $100k and they don't give a crap about internet leads because in reality, an agent who lives off internet leads is typically our of business before the domain expires.

•••
•••
REALTY.TEAM
REALTY.CENTER

Last edited:
•••
Panda/Estates dot com
Petersen/Real/Estate dot com
The/Realty/Agency dot com

My only real estate domains. I love them :xf.grin:

•••
I know people in real estate. They seem to be cheapskates. Maybe some high ballers will dole out a little cash though.

I sold one recently, have another but it's a Virtual Reality related name.

Last edited:
•••
Search / Lofts / com
Rental / Journal / com
Condo / Lovers / com
Rentalz / ca
Find / Space / ca
Buy / Sell / Space

:)

•••
RenoReality.com
RealityPanama.com
BuffaloReality.com

1BedroomCondos.com
2BedroomCondos.com
3BedroomCondos.com

Are those typos? Buffalo Reality?

•••
New.Properties., standard renewal

•••
A/S/P/E/N/L/U/X/U/R/Y/H/O/M/E/S in king just recently said NO to a 6k offer.

•••
For those of you using the words "Let" or "Letting(s)" for targeting the US market, I've lived in a lot of cities across the US and can't remember ever seeing these words used.

The words used tend to be "Rent/Rental/Renting" and "Lease/Leasing", with the term "Sublet" used where appropriate.

Hopefully someone active in the US real estate market can chime in here and confirm whether "Let/Letting" are used here with any degree of frequency or not.

I'd hate to see someone(s) go reg US GEO "Let/Letting" dn's if it is not relevant/appropriate use of these terms.

Last edited:
•••
CostaBlancaProperty.com
FrenchRealEstate.com
FrenchRivieraProperties.com
GoldenVisaProperty.com
FrontlineApartments.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back