Domain Empire

showcase Showcase Halloween domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Try this again. found one in my portfolio just wonder who has Halloween domains.

Scary Makeup dot com is mine show yours

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
None of my domains are Halloween themed but they do all tend to scare the sh*t out of young and old alike.

•••
None of my domains are Halloween themed but they do all tend to scare the sh*t out of young and old alike.
Fair enough. prices can do that.

•••
I've always wanted a great Halloween domain that got traffic. Instant business.. (once a year lol)

I usually look for them in about that same frequency.

•••
Scariest domain:
DCFRAUDS dot come

If I have to explain that one, you are not scared enough.

•••
I've got trickortreat (dot) party :)

•••
ZMBE .com (ZoMBiE)
Pumpk.com (Pumpkin)

•••
•••
•••
I've been trying to sell HighMidnight.com for close to a year. It seems I can't give it away. Though I've always liked it. I might take it off the market and hang onto it.

•••
Available now for hand reg:

halloweenhorror.io
halloweenpanic.com
halloweenhorror.party
creepypumpkin.com

kidsslayer.com - hmm... maybe I have gone too far

•••
Available now for hand reg:

halloweenhorror.io
halloweenpanic.com
halloweenhorror.party
creepypumpkin.com

kidsslayer.com - hmm... maybe I have gone too far
Creepy pumpkin sounds cool

•••
•••
yea i like it the most. tried pumpkinblast before it.. but found its an actual website!
Should register it post pictures or something and share them on social media linked back to the site.

•••
Only one Zombie.world

Attachments

• zombie-makeup-4.jpg
    zombie-makeup-4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 33
•••
:alien3:
Monstrify.com
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/​

•••
TrickorTreatCandy (.) com

Not even close to HalloweenCandy, but still advertised and said by some people. Be great to develop and sell bulk candy with.

•••
GoosebumpsTV.com

Back in 2013 I wanted to add a scary channel to my network. 'Goosebumps' came to mind. I checked it out and the TM was Dead (Goosebumps book & TV show was huge back in the 90's).

As it turns out, a few months after I hand reg the name Hollywood starts making plans for a Goosebumps movie -which opens tomorrow.

Of course the "Goosebumps" TM was re-filed, and I doubt they will let it expire again.

•••
•••
TrickorTreatCandy (.) com

Not even close to HalloweenCandy, but still advertised and said by some people. Be great to develop and sell bulk candy with.
I could see someone selling some candy from that. But most people get halloween candy from local stores.

•••
You're right. They do.

Common enough though, I think, to flip to a business slinging candy online already.. (On the cheaper side of course.)

It was honestly more like a boredom domainer challenge, "see what I can find in 30 minutes". Lol. Registered right before I posted with a GD coupon that I was surprised even worked.

•••
You're right. They do.

Common enough though, I think, to flip to a business slinging candy online already.. (On the cheaper side of course.)

It was honestly more like a boredom domainer challenge, "see what I can find in 30 minutes". Lol. Registered right before I posted with a GD coupon that I was surprised even worked.
Thought those we're all dead

•••
Fun ideas...I got halloweenteens.com
I see it as a site loaded with pictures of teens in halloween costumes.
Would probably take a year to monetize right but as a wp blog the owner could just upload pictures all the time and tag them pretty easily.

•••
Thought those we're all dead

They are for the most part, but if you haven't used a certain type of code before, it will let you one time. That's why I said I was surprised. I posted on that thread yesterday the one that worked for me.

•••
Fun ideas...I got halloweenteens.com
I see it as a site loaded with pictures of teens in halloween costumes.
Would probably take a year to monetize right but as a wp blog the owner could just upload pictures all the time and tag them pretty easily.

Might be getting a new one related to that tonight.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back