IT.COM

showcase Showcase Halloween domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Try this again. found one in my portfolio just wonder who has Halloween domains.

Scary Makeup dot com is mine show yours

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
available domains to register:

halloween selfies,
costume selfie,
costume selfies,

•••
feel free to contact me baseball world looking to make a good sale at reasonable price

•••
available domains to register:

halloween selfies,
costume selfie,
costume selfies,

Selfies is good but doesn't cover the who spectrum. The best halloween pictures will probably be groups of people in pictures taken by someone else. It could be a good add-on and route to the main site. I guess teens is more for the niche of under 20 if you can deal with focusing and the bigger half of the market.

•••
Selfies is good but doesn't cover the who spectrum. The best halloween pictures will probably be groups of people in pictures taken by someone else. It could be a good add-on and route to the main site. I guess teens is more for the niche of under 20 if you can deal with focusing and the bigger half of the market.

Only posted as halloween domains none fit my criteria for parking or they would of never made it to the page I would of purchased them. lol

•••
rule_violation.com or AdamDicker.com is the scariest domains I have ever seen!

•••
•••
Do you mean the PRO badge on namepros

•••
•••
Hallowear in the king extension.

A playful name for selling halloween costumes :)

•••
How about a Trademark domain google-website.com, ebay-auction.com etc

•••
•••
I can't believe people even have Halloween domains. .boo is coming, that was supposed to solve the problem. Only have 2 in the king extension. HauntedVillage and CostumeFinder. One used to be a big site, backlinks, so I still get traffic. Was thinking Halloween decoration site with that one. Costume Finder, obvious one there, I really like that one. Might just put a big ole search box on the home page and let people search away. I know PopShops has search you can add. Maybe next year, too late now.

•••
I can help someone launch one for this year if they want. You ask the person what look are they going for and post a list of words:
Start withe general:

scary sexy adventurous dangerous funny

Then based on what they choose, show them more words.

frightening *
terrifying *
alarming *
startling *
fearsome *
creepy *
eerie *
distressing *
terrorizing *
intimidating *
forbidding *
hostile *
grim *
ominous *

erotic *
sensual *
suggestive *
racy *
lewd *
shocking *
indecent *
off-color *

daring *
bold *
brave *
audacious *
courageous *
heroic *
adventurous *
valiant *
risking *
exploratory *
investigative *
seeking *
in quest of *
thrill-seeking *
venturesome *

etc...

and do this for all of them and have the costumes sorted by these.

Then post it to facebook and get your friends to order through you for the start.

Over the next year develop it and come with the strategy for thousands of sales.

You can also get opt-ins over the next year with related offers, showing pictures from this year and sell people other uniform needs, like for their profession.

•••
HalloweenCostumesZombie.com
HalloweenCostumesBaby.com
HalloweenCostumesAdult.com

•••
•••
I have DarkAndScary.com which could work for Halloween (scary stories or scary costumes).

dark_and_scary.jpg

•••
freaker
thedarkzone
coms

•••
I can't believe people even have Halloween domains. .boo is coming, that was supposed to solve the problem. Only have 2 in the king extension. HauntedVillage and CostumeFinder. One used to be a big site, backlinks, so I still get traffic. Was thinking Halloween decoration site with that one. Costume Finder, obvious one there, I really like that one. Might just put a big ole search box on the home page and let people search away. I know PopShops has search you can add. Maybe next year, too late now.

Dot com keyword holiday domains have done rather well for me considering the short time they have to make my parking revenue.

•••
mollicute.com (flesh eating microorganism - if that aint scary don't know what is)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back