NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure if already reported
GD Expired last week (not mine)

CbdSkinLotion .com $1415

•••
•••
club seems to be a real good and popular keyword with canna related stuff..

and yet it is not necessarily always so with all niches.

Last edited:
•••
CBDclub...

This is awesome, congrats! I had my hunches of what keyword it might of been, as you have several excellent ones.

•••
@Keith not a long hold either like 7months , you picked that up at just the right time hope the ROI was insane too :)

•••
•••
Yup, I bought about 7-8 months ago for $5k.

Bro badass Insight !! Way to go , that’s a heck of a flip, and confidence to purchase a $5K name and sell like that I’m aiming to one day.

Thanks for sharing the info , it’s appreciated!

•••
Bro badass Insight !! Way to go , that’s a heck of a flip, and confidence to purchase a $5K name and sell like that I’m aiming to one day.

Thanks for sharing the info , it’s appreciated!
This literally took 2-3 years to buy, hounding the seller and going back and forth. In the end it was well worth the $5k.

•••
Just Bought

Untitled-design.png

•••
Grabbed Fried/Cannabis/ .com

•••
•••
kushseek.com
kushspark.com
kusheroo.com
cannas.dev
cbdoils.dev

•••
Is this one for real or just the scammers at work on GD auctions again?

regulatemarijuanainalaska.org $6,100 GoDaddy

In fact now we know about the scammers and the sales that later complete at much lower prices, I wonder if this older one was real:

the420times.com 10,500 USD 2018-09-18 GoDaddy

•••
I put Sativa.life on undeveloped yesterday and I already have 2 low xxx offers. I only paid 2 bucks to register this domain less than a year ago so I think I might take it unless someone on here says it is worth holding on to. Thoughts?
I kind of like the name But personally, I keep it on undeveloped, try hold on to it until near renewal time, then sell it. Of course, I would politely make counter offers and if a legit offer is made that I find appealing I take.

Even low XXX is still a nice "ROI"....

Just my current thoughts ..

•••
I got another cbd second chance offer due to deadbeat bidder today, I think it brings it to 5 for the year.

•••
I got another cbd second chance offer due to deadbeat bidder today, I think it brings it to 5 for the year.

Which name?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Just acquired

CBDinfo (.us)

Yes it's .us but it is the only CBD/info ( that was for sale and not being used out of com,org,net,co,) many good keywords are taken in .us but this one I think I can easily sell outbound the numerous users as the keyword is "INFO"

here's links to net,org,co

cbdinfo.net
cbdinfo.co
cbdinfo.org

Many .com's have cbdinfo+words which I think I could sell to as well. Also US being largest buyer seems fitting for .us

Cost was mid xx

Last edited:
•••
•••
Was this standard 1st year reg fee or premium?

I believe Premium as it was $18.99 at godaddy and not the standard $0.99

fyi..I actually searched for the name on undeveloped first , which someone had/has listed at $175 and did not even own it, checked whois-was available, went to GD to reg it. I'v contected Und to remove the false listing

•••
Honestly not saying my port is the best on the planet, but seriously, some (A LOT) of the regs I see here are absolute garbage.

Always be mindful of keyword relevancy + extension.

It's really not that difficult to put your nose to the ground and find solid .com's for reg-fee or damn near.

•••
I believe Premium as it was $18.99 at godaddy and not the standard $0.99

fyi..I actually searched for the name on undeveloped first , which someone had/has listed at $175 and did not even own it, checked whois-was available, went to GD to reg it. I'v contected Und to remove the false listing
Just asking because often the .club registry will raise the price for initial (1st year) registration on any name that was previously registered and has dropped back to the registry.

•••
Just asking because often the .club registry will raise the price for initial (1st year) registration on any name that was previously registered and has dropped back to the registry.

thanks that's interesting they have strange prices for sure, The Reg price is 14.99, (0.99) first year then Mine was 18.99 , hybrid .club 1999.99 and magic ,club 9999.99..I'm just happy they did not view strains the way I do lol

•••
thanks that's interesting they have strange prices for sure, The Reg price is 14.99, (0.99) first year then Mine was 18.99 , hybrid .club 1999.99 and magic ,club 9999.99..I'm just happy they did not view strains the way I do lol
Yes those are first year reg prices. All .clubs always renew at the standard rate. Btw I have strain.club.

•••
On DNJ today

CannaBees.com
$4,880

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back