IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tbh I highly doubt most of these sales are actually completing at these prices. Could be a few people continuing to run with the previously mentioned scheme.

•••
•••
•••
Oh man, people are overpaying big time. Fomo it is.

Agreed. Although, it has been that way for months in this niche, imo.

Let's see if the price holds, and where the name lands.

•••
•••
•••
•••
lol...is there an echo in here?

Congrats on the sale.

•••
•••
Thanks, and it could result in a $xx,xxx sale but for now it’s $x,xxx and tokens.

Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes cash and crypto work out better in the long run.

Either way, it appears they got quite a bargain on the price of the name, imo.

•••
liquidsativa.com

weedmakers.com

imo...

•••
Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes cash and crypto work out better in the long run.

Either way, it appears they got quite a bargain on the price of the name, imo.
Maybe. It’s a $30k deal to buy outright.

$2k upfront and 100,000 tokens. $28k within a year if they want full control.

•••

Well worth it. x,xxx is extremely low, imo, so they got a hell of a deal. Hopefully they compensated you extremely well on the token side.

Given the volatility of the crypto market I'd have taken the cash, but that's just me.

Regardless, impressive as always. Congrats again...on to the next.

•••
not a big fan of weed keyword either.. but.. there was cheap .ca promo.. plus my only couple sales so far are in .ca... small as they were in low xxx.

.ca:

cbd news
just weed
i love weed
premium cbd
med cbd

•••

$2k upfront and 100,000 tokens. $28k within a year if they want full control.

Just noticed your edit...

So they have the option to buy outright within a year, do you keep the 100k tokens, or release them if they choose to buy?

•••
Just noticed your edit...

So they have the option to buy outright within a year, do you keep the 100k tokens, or release them if they choose to buy?
I’m guaranteed $2k and 100,000 tokens. They can buy outright for another $28k cash within a year or I keep initial payment, tokens, and the domain.

•••
I’m guaranteed $2k and 100,000 tokens. They can buy outright for another $28k cash within a year or I keep initial payment, tokens, and the domain.

Got it...thanks for clarifying. Look forward to an update, should you choose to share.

•••
Got it...thanks for clarifying. Look forward to an update, should you choose to share.
Thanks. They are basing the deal on the token and thoughts that it will be worth $1. I think it’s more like a penny based on circulation volume but who knows.

•••
Thanks. They are basing the deal on the token and thoughts that it will be worth $1. I think it’s more like a penny based on circulation volume but who knows.

Fortunately, it won't take much for you to reach your desired cash price, and possibly a great deal more.

Hope you make a mint...

•••
I put Sativa.life on undeveloped yesterday and I already have 2 low xxx offers. I only paid 2 bucks to register this domain less than a year ago so I think I might take it unless someone on here says it is worth holding on to. Thoughts?

•••
After reading that white paper, and 1.25 billion tokens, and them releasing them at 12.5 cents, not sure how they will get to $1, unless the crypto market comes back, but as founders I guess it's good to be hopeful. The domain is one function of their enterprise, and they are banking raising cash to be able to buy it. It's a good deal for you, but they seem to have their hands in to many cookie jars, Seems to be more of a marketing utility for retailers rather than function for commerce for actual users. For the domain seller no brainer, you win either way, otherwise 1 year $2K lease.

Last edited:
•••
After reading that white paper, and 1.25 billion tokens, and them releasing them at 12.5 cents, not sure how they will get to $1, unless the crypto market comes back. It's a good deal for you, but they seem to have their hands in to many cookie jars, Seems to be more of a marketing utility for retailers rather than function for commerce for actual users. For the domain seller no brainer, you win either way, otherwise 1 year $2K lease.
Agree, their perceived value is a dream. For me it’s $2k free money and maybe $28k more. In the end it’s a $30k deal or I still keep the domain.

•••
recently picked up:

420Medicate.com
CannaSpecials.com

•••
@Keith would you mind giving your expert opinion on CloneCanna.com

I see CannaClone.com goes to your pot domains site. Looks like uniregistry has clonecannabis.com for sale as well.

•••
Cbdanimalresearch.org
Cbdhumane.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back