Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
30FF33DE-A10E-457F-99B2-98E872BC2A4F.jpeg
7EE3DB31-BF3F-480D-BF41-304AFEE5C2BB.jpeg

Yesterday’s news is today’s good fortune... go weed

•••
Dunked another CBD domain into escrow for $20k over 12 months. Loving these payment deals lately!

Also acquired a few -

CBDwars
CBDpowder (huge domain imo)
Hempcoconut

•••
Last edited:
•••
Aphria expects to produce and distribute CBD-only Quickstrips™ in Germany by Spring 2019

Cheers
Corey

•••
Dunked another CBD domain into escrow for $20k over 12 months. Loving these payment deals lately!

Also acquired a few -

CBDwars
CBDpowder (huge domain imo)
Hempcoconut

what did u pay for CBDpowder. For the the strongest out of the 3

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just a headsupp.

Ganja.app is in Drews Newsletter

•••
Ganja.app
PerfectCannabis.com
TheCannabisHotel.com
CannabisHospital.com
CannaHeal.com
Canna.us

•••
$xxxx

This should go into 5 figures for sure.

With out a doubt solid two word EMD ! IMO I see it hitting high 5 figures. Would be crazy to think otherwise ...
Do you have a game plan or a time period your putting on this one ? These are the things being new to Domains I have questions about and why I joined the forum.
An EMD , huge product in a crazy high speed industry. Do you hold these gems ,, let them compile data and age ?

•••
I reged readycbd.com and justinfused.com in the last 2-3 months, and picked up cbdalliance.com on a drop. I believe there are still great names to be found (if you're careful).

•••
Leafvilla.com
Leafvillas.com
Cabinpot.com

•••
Any value for these domains in Canna niche?

Infuse.xyz
Infused.xyz

•••
With out a doubt solid two word EMD ! IMO I see it hitting high 5 figures. Would be crazy to think otherwise ...
Do you have a game plan or a time period your putting on this one ? These are the things being new to Domains I have questions about and why I joined the forum.
An EMD , huge product in a crazy high speed industry. Do you hold these gems ,, let them compile data and age ?
In general, I hold domains until the right buyer comes along. That could mean waiting months, years, or never.

•••
•••
Thanks, knew you have a valid reason!
Note to new members in "cannabis/cbd/leaf/hemp/etc" niche and myself...due your research before registering and or buying a name!
The other oil that is top notch for infusing CBD is avocado. I don’t own any of the avocado domains but they’re excellent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back