Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
guys. basic searches. be aware of the content you read. this is basic knowledge of the relationship with cbd and thc . how they work together and the cbd treatment , cannabis derived cbd treatment requires thc
They are two separate chemicals, they can work separately and or together!

•••
They are two separate chemicals, they can work separately and or together!
I get it. I have a great understanding of Cannabis and CBD and the clear difference between the two . Other being CBD derived from HEMP.
This is the complete problem with this. Theres millions of people being fooled , taken advantage of.

•••
you still dont realize the difference of CBD DERIVED FROM CANNABIS to CBD DERIVED FROM HEMP do you ????????? I think you really dont understand Cannabis at all.
Put the bottle down dude...

The post you just made indicates that you’re under the influence! Do some research, get educated, and get back.

•••

The post you just made indicates that you’re under the influence! Do some research, get educated, and get back.
Keith. Your a domainer. You can be as cool and insulting as you want. Put down the bottle. Watch them flag me and not you.
Do your research. Light up a joint. Put down your muscle milk. Dont hate.
Why do you think Charlottes Web works , Dude. Your clueless

•••
AM I TRIPPIN , OR ARE YOU TRIPPIN ;)

•••
Keith. Your a domainer. You can be as cool and insulting as you want. Put down the bottle. Watch them flag me and not you.
Do your research. Light up a joint. Put down your muscle milk. Dont hate.
Why do you think Charlottes Web works , Dude. Your clueless
CBD comes from one source of plants, not sure why you’re stating otherwise. The entire point of cbd is that it’s grown with the intention of eliminating thc. There simply aren’t 2 versions as you claim.

•••

you dont like when your wrong. i get it. if theres others on here.
CBD comes from one source of plants, not sure why you’re stating otherwise. The entire point of cbd is that it’s grown with the intention of eliminating thc. There simply aren’t 2 versions as you claim.
wow bro. you are truly clueless. im sorry. continue on. WOW. wow. omg thank u i enjoyed this once again

•••
no more arguments .

•••
no more arguments .
You mentioned charlottes web. The entire point of that plant is that it’s grown specifically to breed out thc. That is what hemp is. There aren’t different kinds of pot without thc, lol!!!

•••
You mentioned charlottes web. The entire point of that plant is that it’s grown specifically to breed out thc. That is what hemp is. There aren’t different kinds of pot without thc, lol!!!
NO that is not what HEmp is dude. WOw again

•••
Hemp is Hemp. Right. Can we agree on this ?

•••
NO that is not what HEmp is dude. WOw again
I’m not saying hemp is cbd. I’m saying that cbd doesn’t come from a thc plant. The hemp farm bill, which will legalize cbd, is all about growing for the purpose of eliminating thc and utilizing the medicinal and industrial properties of the pot plant.

•••
•••
Dear Kieth.

Im going to need your help brokering some of my deals. Santa just sent me this He said your should read it. Your best site. Wikipedia

Hemp is possibly one of the earliest plants to be cultivated.[103][104] An archeological site in the Oki Islands near Japan contained cannabis achenes from about 8000 BC, probably signifying use of the plant.[105] Hemp use archaeologically dates back to the Neolithic Age in China, with hemp fiber imprints found on Yangshao culture pottery dating from the 5th millennium BC.[102][106] The Chinese later used hemp to make clothes, shoes, ropes, and an early form of paper.[102] The classical Greek historian Herodotus (ca. 480 BC) reported that the inhabitants of Scythia would often inhale the vapors of hemp-seed smoke, both as ritual and for their own pleasurable recreation.[107]

Textile expert Elizabeth Wayland Barber summarizes the historical evidence that Cannabis sativa, "grew and was known in the Neolithic period all across the northern latitudes, from Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Ukraine) to East Asia (Tibet and China)," but, "textile use of Cannabis sativa does not surface for certain in the West until relatively late, namely the Iron Age."[108] "I strongly suspect, however, that what catapulted hemp to sudden fame and fortune as a cultigen and caused it to spread rapidly westwards in the first millennium B.C. was the spread of the habit of pot-smoking from somewhere in south-central Asia, where the drug-bearing variety of the plant originally occurred. The linguistic evidence strongly supports this theory, both as to time and direction of spread and as to cause."[109]

Jews living in Palestine in the 2nd century were familiar with the cultivation of hemp, as witnessed by a reference to it in the Mishna (Kil'ayim 2:5) as a variety of plant, along with Arum, that sometimes takes as many as three years to grow from a seedling. In late medieval Germany and Italy, hemp was employed in cooked dishes, as filling in pies and tortes, or boiled in a soup.[110]Hemp in later Europe was mainly cultivated for its fibers, and was used for ropes on many ships, including those of Christopher Columbus. The use of hemp as a cloth was centered largely in the countryside, with higher quality textiles being available in the towns.

Cannabis sativa from Vienna Dioscurides, 512 AD.
The Spaniards brought hemp to the Americas and cultivated it in Chile starting about 1545.[111] Similar attempts were made in Peru, Colombia, and Mexico, but only in Chile did the crop find success.[112] In July 1605, Samuel Champlain reported the use of grass and hemp clothing by the (Wampanoag) people of Cape Cod and the (Nauset) people of Plymouth Bay told him they harvested hemp in their region where it grew wild to a height of 4 to 5 ft. [113] In May 1607, "hempe" was among the crops Gabriel Archer observed being cultivated by the natives at the main Powhatan village, where Richmond, Virginia is now situated;[114] and in 1613, Samuell Argall reported wild hemp "better than that in England" growing along the shores of the upper Potomac. As early as 1619, the first Virginia House of Burgesses passed an Act requiring all planters in Virginia to sow "both English and Indian" hemp on their plantations.[115] The Puritans are first known to have cultivated hemp in New England in 1645.[111]

Merry X MAs

•••
I’m not saying hemp is cbd. I’m saying that cbd doesn’t come from a thc plant. The hemp farm bill, which will legalize cbd, is all about growing for the purpose of eliminating thc and utilizing the medicinal and industrial properties of the pot plant.
DUDE

Santa says u need to read this as well
  1. of Two Cannabinoids.)
  2. “CBD is most effective without THC.” THC and CBD are the power couple of cannabis compounds—they work best together. Scientific studies have established that CBD and THC interact synergistically to enhance each other’s therapeutic effects. British researchers have shown that CBD potentiates THC’s anti-inflammatory properties in an animal model of colitis. Scientists at the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco determined that a combination of CBD and THC has a more potent anti-tumoral effect than either compound alone when tested on brain cancer and breast cancer cell lines. And extensive clinical research has demonstrated that CBD combined with THC is more beneficial for neuropathic pain than either compound as a single molecule.

•••
Dear Kieth.

Im going to need your help brokering some of my deals. Santa just sent me this He said your should read it. Your best site. Wikipedia

Hemp is possibly one of the earliest plants to be cultivated.[103][104] An archeological site in the Oki Islands near Japan contained cannabis achenes from about 8000 BC, probably signifying use of the plant.[105] Hemp use archaeologically dates back to the Neolithic Age in China, with hemp fiber imprints found on Yangshao culture pottery dating from the 5th millennium BC.[102][106] The Chinese later used hemp to make clothes, shoes, ropes, and an early form of paper.[102] The classical Greek historian Herodotus (ca. 480 BC) reported that the inhabitants of Scythia would often inhale the vapors of hemp-seed smoke, both as ritual and for their own pleasurable recreation.[107]

Textile expert Elizabeth Wayland Barber summarizes the historical evidence that Cannabis sativa, "grew and was known in the Neolithic period all across the northern latitudes, from Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Ukraine) to East Asia (Tibet and China)," but, "textile use of Cannabis sativa does not surface for certain in the West until relatively late, namely the Iron Age."[108] "I strongly suspect, however, that what catapulted hemp to sudden fame and fortune as a cultigen and caused it to spread rapidly westwards in the first millennium B.C. was the spread of the habit of pot-smoking from somewhere in south-central Asia, where the drug-bearing variety of the plant originally occurred. The linguistic evidence strongly supports this theory, both as to time and direction of spread and as to cause."[109]

Jews living in Palestine in the 2nd century were familiar with the cultivation of hemp, as witnessed by a reference to it in the Mishna (Kil'ayim 2:5) as a variety of plant, along with Arum, that sometimes takes as many as three years to grow from a seedling. In late medieval Germany and Italy, hemp was employed in cooked dishes, as filling in pies and tortes, or boiled in a soup.[110]Hemp in later Europe was mainly cultivated for its fibers, and was used for ropes on many ships, including those of Christopher Columbus. The use of hemp as a cloth was centered largely in the countryside, with higher quality textiles being available in the towns.

Cannabis sativa from Vienna Dioscurides, 512 AD.
The Spaniards brought hemp to the Americas and cultivated it in Chile starting about 1545.[111] Similar attempts were made in Peru, Colombia, and Mexico, but only in Chile did the crop find success.[112] In July 1605, Samuel Champlain reported the use of grass and hemp clothing by the (Wampanoag) people of Cape Cod and the (Nauset) people of Plymouth Bay told him they harvested hemp in their region where it grew wild to a height of 4 to 5 ft. [113] In May 1607, "hempe" was among the crops Gabriel Archer observed being cultivated by the natives at the main Powhatan village, where Richmond, Virginia is now situated;[114] and in 1613, Samuell Argall reported wild hemp "better than that in England" growing along the shores of the upper Potomac. As early as 1619, the first Virginia House of Burgesses passed an Act requiring all planters in Virginia to sow "both English and Indian" hemp on their plantations.[115] The Puritans are first known to have cultivated hemp in New England in 1645.[111]

Merry X MAs
I don’t broker. I’ll announce a few 5 figure deals in the coming days, since I’m clueless and all :)

•••
I don’t broker. I’ll announce a few 5 figure deals in the coming days, since I’m clueless and all :)
no your a Great Domianer Im not taking that away from you. buddy .. come on. cant we be friends. You are good at this. Had i new about domianing 2 yrs .. wait how long you been doing this ?

•••
DUDE

Santa says u need to read this as well
  1. of Two Cannabinoids.)
  2. “CBD is most effective without THC.” THC and CBD are the power couple of cannabis compounds—they work best together. Scientific studies have established that CBD and THC interact synergistically to enhance each other’s therapeutic effects. British researchers have shown that CBD potentiates THC’s anti-inflammatory properties in an animal model of colitis. Scientists at the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco determined that a combination of CBD and THC has a more potent anti-tumoral effect than either compound alone when tested on brain cancer and breast cancer cell lines. And extensive clinical research has demonstrated that CBD combined with THC is more beneficial for neuropathic pain than either compound as a single molecule.
You’re quoting one study about something very specific.

I agree that thc and cbd both have benefits.

•••
your knowledge on this scientifically are kind of off thats all.
You’re quoting one study about something very specific.

I agree that thc and cbd both have benefits.
I love u

•••
your knowledge on this scientifically are kind of off thats all.

I love u
See why pot is different than alcohol? At the end of the day, we love each other 😁

•••
Santa is being really good to me, he said I can share this with the gang. it was in my stocking.
Like anything online. Take what you can take , triple , quadruple back check your readings. Then go read dated articles. Read.
I wish i was not 5 months into my Domaing career. There's individuals inside the Cannabis Community that knew where this was going 15yrs ago but have no clue what domains are outside of seeing the race car and the hot chick driving it in the same direction for hours on end... go GoDaddy

https://www.projectcbd.org/guidance/cbd-misconceptions

•••
•••
LegalPot420 dot com

No dispute or argument about this one. It's Legal 😎

•••
Santa is being really good to me, he said I can share this with the gang. it was in my stocking.
Like anything online. Take what you can take , triple , quadruple back check your readings. Then go read dated articles. Read.
I wish i was not 5 months into my Domaing career. There's individuals inside the Cannabis Community that knew where this was going 15yrs ago but have no clue what domains are outside of seeing the race car and the hot chick driving it in the same direction for hours on end... go GoDaddy

https://www.projectcbd.org/guidance/cbd-misconceptions
Read the intro closely about where cbd is derived...the hemp plant!

Thc and cbd aren’t the same and come from different sources. That doesn’t mean that the 2 together don’t offer medicinal values.

•••
False!

The entire reason that CBD is amazing is that it does not contain THC. If it did, little kids/patients would get high from the meds.

With "optimal" being the key word, he's correct. For the optimal effect, the two should be used together. That's not to say that cbd or thc alone aren't effective, because we all know that they are..

https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis-health/8-things-everyone-gets-wrong-about-cbd

The most common recommendation is 20:1, CBD:THC ratio -- just enough THC to interact with the CBD, but not enough to get anybody high.

10i6kut.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back