Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
GD com sale (not mine)

cannabis report 2,550

•••
Anyone can freely submit their domains to potdomains; give it a try, Your domain will automatically display under 420domains as well.
I just added a few names to potdomains. Let's see how it goes

•••
@Jason.tv my domains are not pointing well after changing nameserver. Check Herbshake.com for error message

•••
•••
It resolves to potdomains for me. Looks right.
That's my screenshot from mobile. Meaning, not all visitors will see what you are selling. That's compability issue
Screenshot_20180401-143046.png

•••
That's my screenshot from mobile. Meaning, not all visitors will see what you are selling. That's compability issue

looks like your old cache is still set; or dns root has not updated for your servers yet, or try a different browser and check.

works for me and directs properly to the landing page.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hey Pros, I have...
CannaMindset(.)com

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
•••
I just listed 8 domains on PotDomains as well. We see how it goes.

I tried a search for Pot dot direct. Unfortunately it isn't bringing exact match for keywords first.

Is there any way to change that?

•••
I just listed 8 domains on PotDomains as well. We see how it goes.

I tried a search for Pot dot direct. Unfortunately it isn't bringing exact match for keywords first.

Is there any way to change that?

Could you elaborate on this issue? what page are you trying to search from? If I type your domain into the marketplace it returns your result.

Oh your saying if someone searches "Pot" keyword it should bring up the Main keywords first such as Pot.GTLD, POT.DOMAIN, POT.WHATEVER if added?

OK I think I see the issue; by searching "Pot" I don't see your domain.

Last edited:
•••
Could you elaborate on this issue? what page are you trying to search from? If I type your domain into the marketplace it returns your result.

Oh your saying if someone searches "Pot" keyword it should bring up the Main keywords first such as Pot.GTLD, POT.DOMAIN, POT.WHATEVER if added?

OK I think I see the issue; by searching "Pot" I don't see your domain.

Thank you for responding so quickly.

Yes I was referring to an exact keyword match like, pot.direct or Pot.agency not showing up first like what it does on Godaddy or Afternic.

Other marketplaces like Sedo, I would have to showcase or feature the domain to have them show up first.

Is there a way to have them show up first or be featured to do so?

•••
MedicinalCannabis.xyz

Cheers
Corey

•••
I have my first handful up now, figured I try as well. Just curious if you guys could share some insight into the market pricing you are seeing and possibly offer some feedback to sellers (sellers on your site only, of course).
I ask because, and maybe it's my niche lack of experience, I have investment names (over priced on purpose) and I have names ready to sell - some aggressively, but as with a niche the data is limited so pinning that "sweet-spot" int terms of quality & price is a guess at the moment (for me and other I would guess).

did that make sense? I guess simply like BB or BP give feedback on what they think their market will bear to move the names at a reasonable time frame, is that something you guys have enough sales data on to start looking at - to help drive sales velocity - with helps us all.

Just a thought and all positive experiences so far, hope your niche market sticks it's great to several focused groups.

Thanks,
Brian

•••
got into potdomains with these:)

CBDcommerce.com
HerbJoint.com
420Exchange.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sold hempwork.com $3k.

Folks, get your domains added to potdomains.com and change your dns. We’re getting offers just about daily.

I am starting to put the nameservers back as there were problems with your website that still have not been resolved, but I'll give it another try. Should have them all by the end of the week.
Also added some more:

HempSmoker(s)
VitaminHemp
Marijuana-Hydroponics
CBDPetProducts
SemilladeMarijuana
CannabisSeedz
CannabisRoyale
CannabisCertificate
VitaminHemp

among them...all in the dot com

•••
Recently acquired CannaLab... it took 2.5 years from the first time I tried to buy it until we both finally reached a deal.

•••
Recently acquired CannaLab... it took 2.5 years from the first time I tried to buy it until we both finally reached a deal.
That's a good one. Can you share the purchase price?

•••

...that is hands down a very dynamic name...

•••
Sold Canna/Vation dotcom for $650 recently.

Only 2 domains in this niche left in my portfolio

Cana/anite dotcom
X/Vapes dotcom

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back