Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am trying everything in my power to make this site the official platform for pot, cannabis, and weed related domain names; I work on the site daily and will not continue to stop until it is the leading aftermarket for related domains.

However the sales are coming from the landing pages from dns name server change to ns1/ns2.potdomains.com

to see example of any landing page you can visit any domain under the marketplace; currently I am working on a direct communication with buyer once you receive an offer.

Moreover, your domain gets included and submitted on 420domains.com as well so you get a double listing for more potential discovery.

Last edited:
•••
I have another sale with hempcola / com at $3k; Buyer paid at escrow still can't figure out how to submit verification.

I will announce if it pulls through

•••
I am happy this thread is going on, going to check out your site tonight.

•••
Just curious, in terms of pricing, are you setting a suggested price - or is pricing up to each Lister? Just was looking around your site and didnt see it mentioned. Nice looking site

•••
WeedPacket.com
Highly brandable name
$999

•••
Just curious, in terms of pricing, are you setting a suggested price - or is pricing up to each Lister? Just was looking around your site and didnt see it mentioned. Nice looking site

Upon submitting your domain list you can specify buy it now prices for each of your domains. Some users use this feature and others don’t. To be honest I don’t have any of my domains priced.

So when anyone visits anyone of my domains either by finding it on the marketplace or by directly to the url by typing in the web browser since I have the dns directed for all my potdomains. So I'm assuming it's more from direct type in traffic since average person does not know how to return the whois; which is why they need to be able to contact you the first time around to make offer.

Typically if there is nothing on your URL a user will just move on to their next interest.

Last edited:
•••
my-cannabis.com
It's just growing!
PM if sb is interested, I'll be around with my watering-can ;)

•••
recently sold hashsale dot com for 1k.

•••
Hi @Jason.tv I would like to insert my domain MedicalCannabis.Club on potdomains.com & 420domains.com, is it possible?
Thanks.

•••
Hi @Jason.tv I would like to insert my domain MedicalCannabis.Club on potdomains.com & 420domains.com, is it possible?
Thanks.

Anyone can freely submit their domains to potdomains; give it a try, Your domain will automatically display under 420domains as well.

Last edited:
•••
One of these days, I'm going to do it, put my domains on. 😁

•••
•••
Hi Guys, Do you also see increase in inquires in the last 6 months?

•••
New style lander of CannaPods.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
CannaMedical.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • CannabisResin.com.au
Cheers
Corey

•••
  • CBDPowder.com.au
Cheers
Corey

•••
PotStoresNearMe.com

1k-10k google Adw avg monthly searches

Last edited:
•••
Sold hempwork.com $3k.

Folks, get your domains added to potdomains.com and change your dns. We’re getting offers just about daily.

•••
picked up CannaKids.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Sold hempwork.com $3k.

Folks, get your domains added to potdomains.com and change your dns. We’re getting offers just about daily.

HempFlorist Just added , thanks!

•••
What do you guys think about TheKronikal.com for pot news??

•••
Sold hempwork.com $3k.

Nice sale Keith. Congrats!

Recently added to potdomains:

Potstagram (com)
DoobieNews (com)
CBDMaster (com)

•••
picked up Cannabidiol.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
ChocolateTokens.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back