Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ON DNJ today

VapeMarket.com
$3,050

PowerWeed.com (not sure if its a "weed" sale)
$2,499

•••
•••
janedir and janethumb
both dot com handreg

•••
Kush/biz

Taken in most TLDs. Thoughts?

•••
registered
  • RojaTeja.com
  • GrapeRhino.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
i own:

M e P o t .com

B u d d e d .com (dict. word)

D i s p e n s y .com

D i s p e n s e y .com

E d i b l e r .com

E d i b l e s y .com

E d i b l e y .com

L E d i b l e s .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
A little off topic, but who are the best Weed related affiliates? I looked briefly after I got the name, but really didn't see too many impressive ones.

•••
MANTIS - Cannabis Advertising and Marijuana Marketing.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am not a stoner nor a good cannabis researcher but I hand-regged

KIEFSUPPLIES.COM
KIEFSTOCK.COM
KIEFSTOCKS.COM
DAGGA.US
DAGGA.PRO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kief

you can search on Google for 'dagga'

I plan to sell dagga.us and dagga.pro on auction soon :)

•••
i dropped all my dagga names a while ago. No traffic or inquiry's plus, I'm not sure how many African companies are looking to move online...

kief is OK but it so specific its tough using it as a combo word. I have one kief name and that's kief dot ca

•••
Learning more about tm and first use in commerce; created and developed "Bong Apple Tea" for cannabis infused tea products!

BongAppleTea / com

Last edited:
•••
Weedsie / com
GreatCanna / com
GrowPermit / com
GrowInvestor / com
WeedGiftShop / com
Weedverse / com

•••
Learning more about tm and first use in commerce; created and developed "Bong Apple Tea" for cannabis infused tea products!

BongAppleTea / com

we are going to find a vendor and label our product under Hemp Kitchen for the Academy Awards gifting Suite, 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar Nunez from The Office!!

15276490_201329913658126_4207889101816332288_n.jpg

•••
I am not a stoner nor a good cannabis researcher but I hand-regged

KIEFSUPPLIES.COM
KIEFSTOCK.COM
KIEFSTOCKS.COM
DAGGA.US
DAGGA.PRO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kief

you can search on Google for 'dagga'

I plan to sell dagga.us and dagga.pro on auction soon :)

Honestly, it's that lack of research that produces regs like these. Grace delete, IMO. You're likely to get more money from a refund than you would from an auction. Especially for the .us/.pro names. Again, IMO.

Either way, gl with the names.

Last edited:
•••
•••
registered and developed CaviarCones.com & CannaS.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Honestly, it's that lack of research that produces regs like these. Grace delete, IMO. You're likely to get more money from a refund than you would from an auction. Especially for the .us/.pro names. Again, IMO.

Either way, gl with the names.

They're only 1 day age. I still have 364 days to see the traffics they get until expiry date. If the traffics are good, I'll keep it another year.

I see good traffics on 2 of those d.COMs. There must be someone interested, I thought.

Do you think I can't sell dagga.pro and dagga.us for just $1 each?

•••
•••
They're only 1 day age. I still have 364 days to see the traffics they get until expiry date. If the traffics are good, I'll keep it another year.

I see good traffics on 2 of those d.COMs. There must be someone interested, I thought.

Do you think I can't sell dagga.pro and dagga.us for just $1 each?

Likely just bot traffic from being new regs. Waste of money on the lot, IMO. Call your registrar and get your dollar back for each, if you still can, IMO.

Your chances are better at finding good names on GD expired auctions, and the like. In the interim, read this thread, and study this niche, before wasting anymore money on handregs, IMO.

...gl

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back