IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, Dear forum users and all webmasers.
I am a new user on this forum but I 'd like to give back to this good community in this way.
I have a good money making method.
And I want to give it to you all for free for this Christmas!
You can download it for free and earn and implement 300 $ per day.
You can download my free method here:.
www (dot) newimmethods (dot) info.
Just go to my site now and download the free method.
The method is fully tested and proven to work and I am an experienced webmaster and I have tested this method by myself.
So you may try this emthd right now.
Go on, try it! Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

.info?

I would have gone .pot

•••
marijuana, weed, pot, dope, hemp, cannabis, hooch ..... what should i call it ..... i'm freaking out

Yes. Those are all good. Mostly in that order for # of monthly searches. Hooch is alcohol I believe. Homemade if your into it.:beer:

•••
•••
I am sure the top quality domains will be high value as drug companies move into this industry however they are going to start buying now if possible so they can save money. Then again, it might make more sense to them to wait until it is legalized. Its only legal in a few places right now if I remember correctly.

•••
.com #@!

Last edited:
•••
"Theme Domainia" always unfolds in exactly the same way... just like this.

Lets see how much money we can waste this time, eh tards? Didn't learn your lesson with .tel or "3d"?

LOL. I guess this place is just destined to be what it is, forever, always.

Ah, yes: never met a grinch that wasn't a true supporter of schadenfreude.

It's not just domains or this place, Fonze; it's just typical human behavior, and it's not hurting anyone. Sometimes it's better to enjoy it when people are having fun. It's that time of year where you could wish people good luck on their purchases. After all, most of us have all had a pleasant surprise of selling a name or two that were labeled worthless.

•••
OK Thats enough... I bought 3 more and i have to cut back slowly, it is an addiction, domaining that is.Todays hand reg all .com
420Buddy
BudFm
Ganja247

•••
---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
OK Thats enough... I bought 3 more and i have to cut back slowly, it is an addiction, domaining that is.Todays hand reg all .com
420Buddy
BudFm
Ganja247

I was going to buy ganja247 today arrhhh lol

•••
Yes. Those are all good. Mostly in that order for # of monthly searches. Hooch is alcohol I believe. Homemade if your into it.:beer:

Back in the day we rolled many scoobs from our hooch ....oops i've said too mauch ....again

Worth noting different countries may use different terms

•••
•••
•••
Why?

If pot becomes legal the "law" won't really apply.

The key word being "If". IMO pot will be legal nationwide eventually but I think we're still at least a decade--if not more--away from that reality. So until then laws will differ state by state.

•••
The key word being "If". IMO pot will be legal nationwide eventually but I think we're still at least a decade--if not more--away from that reality. So until then laws will differ state by state.

Per your logic, your domain name would've been registered and worth money years ago. It's best to be careful with these types...

•••
I think generic/"marijuana" keyword domains make investments, brandables and informal slang terms for marijuana...not so much. If more states legalize it and marijuana vendors grow and become mainstream accepted, then it would be 'cool' to market marijuana as "Ganja" "Weed" "Grass" "Pot", etc.

Last edited:
•••
picked up a few pot/ganja domains..

Last edited:
•••
what do you think the best domain names are that start with marijuna?
Marijuana dot com #1
MarijuanaSeeds dot com #2
MarijuanUse dot com?
MarijuanaRecipes dot com?
What would you like to go with your marijuana domain?

And I guess .org would trump dot net if you had the choice to pick either extenion??

•••
what do you think the best domain names are that start with marijuna?
Marijuana dot com #1
MarijuanaSeeds dot com #2
MarijuanUse dot com?
MarijuanaRecipes dot com?
What would you like to go with your marijuana domain?

And I guess .org would trump dot net if you had the choice to pick either extenion??

.org trumps .net? Not unless you are opening a non for profit weed spot. Lol:)

•••
.org trumps .net? Not unless you are opening a non for profit weed spot. Lol:)

...I always prefer .org over .net. It sounds more professional and correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think you have to be a NFP at any rate to have a .org site...

•••
The stronger domains would include the sales end, using any name for it:

marijuanasales.com
potstore.com
weedforsale.com
potshop.com
weedseed.com
etc.

Then marketing:
powerpot.com
bestganja.com

And so on. Of course, most all the better names are all reg'd.

•••
Cool. I just got

365Weed.com.

So now it's

Cannabis-Weed.com
Weed-Cannabis.com
247Ganja.com
365Weed.com
365Marijuana.com
Marijuanaseeds365.com
365Marijuanaseeds.com
247Marijuanaseeds.com
Marijuanaseeds247.com

All for $14.

:thumbup:

Last edited:
•••
...I always prefer .org over .net. It sounds more professional and correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think you have to be a NFP at any rate to have a .org site...

I believe you are correct. That's what I read on wiki. It "used to" be NFP mainly. Like most things, the lines are blurred over time.

•••
•••
I heard a year or so that Scott's lawn care was developing, ahh ... poting soil for the grow-your-own market. Wise move, but the packing will be important. Think Tolkien, not big printed numbers such as 10-5-5.

•••
•••
Had a few lowballers :) plus tons of search's - using 360/247/365

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back