IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Remember everything happening in the category of “Entheogenic Plants and Fungi”!! Nature wins again!!
4ECC323F-FFE5-4E22-879C-5C78B9AADAAB.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oakland Activists Unveil Plan To Legalize Sale Of Psychedelics This Year
In this latest announcement, Decriminalize Nature stressed that measures will be taken to avoid creating another profit-driven, commercialized market similar to how the marijuana industry is rolling out in many legalized jurisdictions. Psychedelics legalization will be “community-driven, bottom-up, and focused on compassion and healing, first and foremost,” the group said. “We don’t want to make the same mistakes we made with cannabis where we created scarcity and complexity that enabled run-away profiteering,” Decriminalize Nature Chair Carlos Plazola, who wrote an op-ed for Marijuana Moment on the subject last month, said. “So our approach with these sacred plants is to decriminalize throughout the U.S., and then in areas that have achieved this basic standard of equitable access for all people through decriminalization, to then pursue a regulatory framework emerging from compassion, with the clear intention of prioritizing healing above profits.”
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/oak...n-to-legalize-sale-of-psychedelics-this-year/

It's happening. Just a matter of time I guess.

•••
They can BuyPsychedelics(.)com first 🎉

•••
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/com...ybin-frustrating-decriminalization-advocates/

Well Now

Psilocybin TM Trademarked already.....2 weeks ago?

from Article @NickB may be related to your recent inquiry

Quote "
As psychedelics reform efforts pick up across the U.S., there’s an increasing weariness among advocates about the potential corporatization that may follow.

That’s why many found it alarming when a California-based company announced on Thursday that it had successfully trademarked the word “psilocybin,” the main psychoactive constituent of so-called magic mushrooms.

Psilocybin™ is a brand of chocolates that do not contain the psychedelic itself but are meant to “begin educating, enlightening and supporting the community in upgrading their inner vibrations in order to get everything they want of their time here on earth,” according to a mission statement.
"

Last edited:
•••
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/com...ybin-frustrating-decriminalization-advocates/

Well Now

Quote "
As psychedelics reform efforts pick up across the U.S., there’s an increasing weariness among advocates about the potential corporatization that may follow.

That’s why many found it alarming when a California-based company announced on Thursday that it had successfully trademarked the word “psilocybin,” the main psychoactive constituent of so-called magic mushrooms.

Psilocybin™ is a brand of chocolates that do not contain the psychedelic itself but are meant to “begin educating, enlightening and supporting the community in upgrading their inner vibrations in order to get everything they want of their time here on earth,” according to a mission statement.
"
Nice! Thanks for sharing.....:xf.smile:

Looks very likely it is them (y)

I'm only asking for $800 each so it's a bargain for them, no answer this week and the price goes up and I am sure there will be competitors in the future who could use them :xf.grin::xf.laugh:

•••

Well Now

Quote "

"
This is very well could be a cybersquatting scenario. (on a trademark)

•••
This is very well could be a cybersquatting scenario. (on a trademark)
Who them or me, the person that has names that do not include "psilocybin"

Either clarify your statement or don't comment on something you are not party to....

•••
The TM can be viewed easily enough through TESS. The company that was granted the TM has a short leash, imo.

Word Mark PSILOCYBIN
Goods and Services
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Development and dissemination of education materials of others regarding psychoactive plants, psychoactive fungi, and chemicals and related topics in the field of spirituality, religion, politics, art and science; Publication of articles, books, pamphlets and newsletters regarding psychoactive plants, psychoactive fungi, and chemicals and related topics in the field of spirituality, religion, politics, art and science. FIRST USE: 20191107. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20191107
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code
(4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 88351349
Filing Date March 21, 2019
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Date Amended to Current Register November 22, 2019
Registration Number 5963651
Registration Date January 14, 2020
Owner (REGISTRANT) BLACK PANDAS LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY CALIFORNIA 10805 RIVER DR. FORESTVILLE CALIFORNIA 95436
Attorney of Record LUKE ZIMMERMAN
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register SUPPLEMENTAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

•••
Who them or me, the person that has names that do not include "psilocybin"

Either clarify your statement or don't comment on something you are not party to....
Anyone with common sense knows I was referring to the TM “Psilocybin”. Dude I wasn’t even replying to you.

•••
Breaking News: The D.C. Board of Elections has accepted a ballot initiative to legalize the use of psychedelic mushrooms and plants. Next up, proponents have to get petitions and collect 50k signatures from voters to actually get it on the November ballot.

Recently added S/h/r/o/o/m//H/u/b/ in king

Last edited:
•••
•••
Breaking News: The D.C. Board of Elections has accepted a ballot initiative to legalize the use of psychedelic mushrooms and plants. Next up, proponents have to get petitions and collect 50k signatures from voters to actually get it on the November ballot.

Recently added S/h/r/o/o/m//H/u/b/ in king
Nice name!

•••
Shroom /Care/ (com)

Just sold on DAN

Not my sale

Just noticed it

Last edited:
•••
•••
Heck yeah ! Congrats

now u have to share the price as we know that some say this is "useless info"

Wish I knew, as it was not my sale just saw it on Dan.com home page and if you visit the lander you will see it says sold

•••
Wish I knew, as it was not my sale just saw it on Dan.com home page and if you visit the lander you will see it says sold

thanks for sharing. congrats to who ever. great name. would really want to know the price ????
nothing but low ball offers still in my neck of the woods :(
good to see a sale though

•••
Heck yeah ! Congrats

now u have to share the price as we know that some say this is "useless info"

I do have the "psilocybe " version of this one though

•••
•••
I have Psilo / Care. Lots of psilo.

Yes I know lol ....I did not amass all the keywords when I shared/opened up about "psilo" here months ago ;

When I went back to grab a few others they were gone ;) haha

Good Luck with them

•••
•••
Nice to see a shroom sale

I got
Shroomary.com
Shroombags.com
Shroomlodge.com
Shroom.City
Shroom.Garden
Shroom.Land

but only had one offer on afternic

Last edited:
•••
Hey everyone , hope all is radical !

I was curious , has anyone made any recent Sales , small or large threw @DAN.COM
Im asking because I had a run in with a potential buyer. He has 2 diff accounts running on Dan.
He demanded a response from a lowball offer on an asset of mine. So I replied. Not going to go into our private negotiations but he had to make a point that he closed on a handful of Psychedelic Domains during the time of our negotiations.
I made Dan aware of this dude. They too seemed it odd he was trying to operate under 2 diff accounts.
Not trying to pry into anyones sales , just trying to possibly legitimize this dude or not.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back