Dynadot

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hey everyone , hope all is radical !

I was curious , has anyone made any recent Sales , small or large threw @DAN.COM
Im asking because I had a run in with a potential buyer. He has 2 diff accounts running on Dan.
He demanded a response from a lowball offer on an asset of mine. So I replied. Not going to go into our private negotiations but he had to make a point that he closed on a handful of Psychedelic Domains during the time of our negotiations.
I made Dan aware of this dude. They too seemed it odd he was trying to operate under 2 diff accounts.
Not trying to pry into anyones sales , just trying to possibly legitimize this dude or not.

Cheers

lol.......,.well that didn't take long. soon after this post , a rejected counter offer with zero response to me calling him out.
i guess your a member here , not using your name as a Member ? Good on'ya dude. Could explain the TWO diff accounts your using on Dan. And . Just a suggestion . When you start the initial Offer , start lower with your 1st account your using.
Man up Jr

•••
•••
Hey everyone , hope all is radical !

I was curious , has anyone made any recent Sales , small or large threw @DAN.COM
Im asking because I had a run in with a potential buyer. He has 2 diff accounts running on Dan.
He demanded a response from a lowball offer on an asset of mine. So I replied. Not going to go into our private negotiations but he had to make a point that he closed on a handful of Psychedelic Domains during the time of our negotiations.
I made Dan aware of this dude. They too seemed it odd he was trying to operate under 2 diff accounts.
Not trying to pry into anyones sales , just trying to possibly legitimize this dude or not.

Cheers
No sales, but I received a few offers last night through Sedo. $20 each for a couple of my domains. 😆

•••
No sales, but I received a few offers last night through Sedo. $20 each for a couple of my domains. 😆

action is action !

•••
0E4B5DD4-D322-4E3F-915B-B53D14B1A41F.jpeg
I recently turned down the largest offer I’ve ever received. No nerves. No questions on my own judgement. Just an extremely strong belief in the power of Psychedelics ... and where the world is going in terms of Psychedelic Medicine.

The InvestmentWorld is really starting to switch gears. Big $ being taken very seriously. A great read from a great dude. Highly recommended imo

26EBB426-4B36-478C-8E5A-57FB27C4B454.png

ironic that I turned down the offer on the 16th and the article follows the day after. 🥴

2020 is going to be a radical ride for those positioned accordingly.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 145432 I recently turned down the largest offer I’ve ever received. No nerves. No questions on my own judgement. Just an extremely strong belief in the power of Psychedelics ... and where the world is going in terms of Psychedelic Medicine.

The InvestmentWorld is really starting to switch gears. Big $ being taken very seriously. A great read from a great dude. Highly recommended imo

Show attachment 145419

ironic that I turned down the offer on the 16th and the article follows the day after. 🥴

2020 is going to be a radical ride for those positioned accordingly.

Thanks for sharing. I've also gotten inquiries and a few low offers on Psilo/Wellness(.)com. Strong names, just keep your nerves. It's just getting started.

•••
Thanks for sharing. I've also gotten inquiries and a few low offers on Psilo/Wellness(.)com. Strong names, just keep your nerves. It's just getting started.

Just trying to be realistic at the same time.
This is an extraordinary time in our history. Monumental changes are about to happen inside the medical community. The time line of this roll out is a tuff dice roll to call imo.
There are major steps that need to be walked 1st in order to get the stigmatization off of Psychedelics back. But.
Facts and Results can’t be denied anymore !
The more $ invested , the more concrete results are provided.
Ive mentioned many of my beliefs early on in this thread. If your a user of Psychedelics, you would understand the truth of where the Psychedelic Revolution is heading. Theres no stopping it now.
5k now is what tomorrow ?
No guarantees.
No money in the bank.
Yet i feel more confident now in my decisions to Hold then ever before.

•••
Just a friendly psa

Our Dear Ole Pal Mike Mann is keeping hip in the niche too with this great name...

MedicinalFungi.com Great name @mikemann

I'd price it at about the same ;)

Last edited:
•••
Just a friendly psa

Our Dear Ole Pal Mike Mann is keeping hip in the niche too with this great name...

MedicinalFungi.com Great name @mikemann

I'd price it at about the same ;)

A great name thats not commonly used when in discussion with ""Psychedelic Medicines"" as there is a big divider between the two..... imo

Medicinal Fungi ,,,, 9 out of 10 x's would be discussing the over the counter Mushrooms .. EX ,,,, LionsMane , TurkeyTail , Shiitake, Maitake , etc ............ this has been this way for a very long time. Kind of forever.
Good name for that category.

IMO MedicinalMushrooms would be the preferred term over the Fungi version. Mushrooms being said more then "Fungi"

Paul Stamets uses Fungi.com as his re-direct . Think he actually hand regged that ?

That being said I had registered some Fungi names last year ..

FungiMedicine.com was one of them :)

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
•••
A great name thats not commonly used when in discussion with ""Psychedelic Medicines"" as there is a big divider between the two..... imo

Medicinal Fungi ,,,, 9 out of 10 x's would be discussing the over the counter Mushrooms .. EX ,,,, LionsMane , TurkeyTail , Shiitake, Maitake , etc ............ this has been this way for a very long time. Kind of forever.

IMO MedicinalMushrooms would be the preferred term over the Fungi version. Mushrooms being said more then "Fungi"

Thanks for sharing

right basically agree with all that you stated, just happen to find it neat that Mike owned it.

Everytime I search or think of a name I like and I see that mike owns it or a similar version it's kinda a quirky neat moment as well as some things are just fun to share :)

•••

Paul Stamets uses Fungi.com as his re-direct . Think he actually hand regged that ?

Thanks for sharing
Yes he did hand reg it and is very proud of the fact. Mentioned in one of his videos.

•••
Who be this ?

psilocybincubensis. Com $220
shroomrecovery . Com $114

•••
com sale...not mine

Shroomful
$998 GD expired

Excellent brandable, imo...congrats to winner!

•••
com sale...not mine

Shroomful
$998 GD expired

Great name I just Whoised it the other day looking for it, glanced at the dates did not realize it was in Exp Auction.

Excellent Brandable

•••
com sale...not mine

Shroomful
$998 GD expired

Also the reason I had searched that one not to long ago is when I

happily created this clever creature :

F/u/n/g/i/f/u/l (.)com

Last edited:
•••
Registered the following -

Shroombev
Shroominfused
Shroomfusion

•••
Registered the following -

Shroombev
Shroominfused
Shroomfusion

Nice @Keith I know you rarely reg but when you do ...you do Well

infused is my fav out the bunch. All 3 are great

•••
Nice @Keith I know you rarely reg but when you do ...you do Well

infused is my fav out the bunch. All 3 are great
“Rarely” is very true. There are a few for sale on the aftermarket at reasonable prices as well.

•••
“Rarely” is very true. There are a few for sale on the aftermarket at reasonable prices as well.

I've been focused on the .co promo GD today so manly been searching for good .co regs
which I'm about to share a surprise in the in the canna thread, but yea I'm trying do more aftermarket buys

•••
•••
Received a offer $100 via Efty yesterday on a Name

Countered

Will share Name and outcome after result is concluded

•••
Thought I would share this.....

I own Chocolate Shrooms (com) and since I regged it last November I have now had 7 price requests and low ball offers for it - seems to have some potential

These have come via Afternic, Flippa and this week a direct email via Whois lookup - I replied back with a link to the DAN sales lander, so we will see if anything comes from it......

I have also have 4 offers and price requests for chocolate mushrooms (com) I believe these are for this niche as well....

•••
Thought I would share this.....

I own Chocolate Shrooms (com) and since I regged it last November I have now had 7 price requests and low ball offers for it - seems to have some potential

These have come via Afternic, Flippa and this week a direct email via Whois lookup - I replied back with a link to the DAN sales lander, so we will see if anything comes from it......

I have also have 4 offers and price requests for chocolate mushrooms (com) I believe these are for this niche as well....

Great names. Looks like chocolate and coffee is something already in development. I don't have such names, but are receiving interest and have received multiple inquiries on:

PsilocybinTruffle(.)com
PsiloWellness(.)com
Psilo(.)co.uk

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back