IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Its actually my 1st SALE !!!! lol

I have absolutely zero shame in my game on here and my approach to all of this, Im 100% cool with sharing.

Psychedelics and Weed. I guess I like them .. :xf.rolleyes: and I know just enough to understand the history of Psychedelics and why they were put into the corner for almost 50yrs.

So...

I was late to the Weed game , but not the Psychedelic race.

I started almost exactly at this time Last Year.
I've owned my own name for a long time , but as a "Domainer" I believe I regged my 1st Domain in Sept of last year.
So it took less then a year, I'm content with that.

Im just sharing my own experience. By no means do I understand this game yet.

Im stoked I was able to work it out the way I did.
The dude was straight up with me , so i just had to go with my gut. And trust what I was being told was the truth.
But......For sure, had I had previous Domain Negations , I could have , or I feel I could have yielded a higher number.

This Forum.
100% enabled me to work threw this negotiation with the use of all the endless readings on here. So i kindly say thank you !!! all your sharing and stories honestly helped.

But like I said, Im an honest dude trying to do things the honest way. Its only up from here.

AloHA

Thanks for sharing! That's a great price.

•••
Picked up a nice brandable that suits this niche today.

Shroomly

In king

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
0E4B5DD4-D322-4E3F-915B-B53D14B1A41F.jpeg
I recently turned down the largest offer I’ve ever received. No nerves. No questions on my own judgement. Just an extremely strong belief in the power of Psychedelics ... and where the world is going in terms of Psychedelic Medicine.

The InvestmentWorld is really starting to switch gears. Big $ being taken very seriously. A great read from a great dude. Highly recommended imo

26EBB426-4B36-478C-8E5A-57FB27C4B454.png

ironic that I turned down the offer on the 16th and the article follows the day after. 🥴

2020 is going to be a radical ride for those positioned accordingly.

Last edited:
•••
com sale...not mine

Shroomful
$998 GD expired

Excellent brandable, imo...congrats to winner!

•••
Sold the mushroom related name ‘Mycelium.uk’ yesterday. $487 through DAN. Maybe could’ve held out for more but I was happy with the cash flow at the time.

Then reinvested in Psilo(.)net 😄

•••
Last edited:
•••
Microdose/Me.com is now confirmed sold! $940 was the final sales price. I think the buyer was going to create some kind of info/blog site.

•••
Literally a few hours after the Oregon news broke I had a price request via Afternic for Chocolate Mushrooms (com) 😄

I'm not responding to price requests on Afternic anymore for my Shroom (or Defi) domains, either they make an offer or get ignored....

•••
Some of the domains in my portfolio at MaryJaneDomains.com include:

EatShrooms.com

GrowMagicMushrooms.com

GrowShrooms.com

MagicMushroomGrowKits.com

MagicMushroomKit.com
MagicMushroomKits.com

MagicMushrooms.net

MicrodosePsilocybin.com

MicrodoseShrooms.com

Psilocybe.org

PsilocybeMushroom.com

PsilocybinCubensis.com

PsilocybinCubensisSpores.com

PsilocybinExtract.com
PsilocybinExtracts.com

PsilocybinMushroom.net

PsilocybinShrooms.net

PsilocybinSpores.net

PsiloGrow.com

PsiloGrowKit.com
PsiloGrowKits.com

ShroomExtracts.com

Shroomify.com

ShroomKing.com

ShroomKit.com
ShroomKits.com

ShroomPro.com

ShroomSupplier.com

View more "shroom" related domains at:

https://maryjanedomains.com/search/?tpl=michelet&keyword=shroom

View more "psilo" related domains at:

https://maryjanedomains.com/search/?keyword=psilo&extension=all&category=all

•••
Shrooms.com Sold $94,000 USD (2016-05-20)...Psilo.com will go six figure.

•••
Yep, I'd throw "fungi" in that category as well.

month after month, my most searched name in the category is

PlanetFungi.com its had 2 offers.

2nd is PsilocybinWellness.com its had 3 offers. Ive turned down 5k as I feel this name covers a bIG footprint in the niche. And it offers a Commercial appeal for a mainstream rollout imo ...

AloHA

•••
morning bud.... u have the PsiloWellness ,, yeah ?

PsiloWellness is with me. Noticing increased traffic lately. Most inquiries I've had is with my "psilo" names. I think so far, this is the stand out kw.

Last edited:
•••
One thing I wonder.. How many are of that increased traffic are domainers that are reading this thread?
Which is why I don't really take those traffic stats seriously. The only thing that matters is offers that translate to sales

•••
•••

Psychedelic.xyz
$20,000
Swetha.xyz

Still in price discovery, but happy to see more names moving! Things are heating up, and headed in the right direction. CA's SB-519 (psychedelic decriminalization) is on the floor this week, with an August 12th deadline to vote. This bill has done well in the past, I'm optimistic.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Never reported this sale before.
but april this year i sold psilo/cybin/x dot com for $6.5k
handreg from 2018.

No further details.
heyyy

i bought this domain :)

•••
Just got a news : ‘It’s going to be for people with money’: Psychedelic treatments tipped to cost at least $25,000. So how much your bin should be for a psychedelics related domain????
25000 for a session is flat incorrect. It's in the 2500 range, and this would include several meetings, not just the 1-2 with psilocybin. Ketamine is far cheaper than that. Packages range in # of sessions, some have a minimum.

Started hand reg these name 5 years ago. Best sales have been AmericanShroomer/com at 3k. EasyShroom/com at 1k. Both are listed on Namebio.

That said I do agree these names will be fire! If CA passes SB-58 that will be huge! I see an uptick everytime CA makes the news on legalization. CA's GDP is overtaking that of Germany if that give you any idea how huge. They are going with personal cultivation. So good for us. I feel this will come to pass this year.

I will add, I've had a few negotiations well into the 5 fig range. One in the 6 fig. 6 fig was an international buyer, in the UK I believe, but Europe for sure. A fact I found interesting. I only buy com, these were good names. Afternic agreed with me it was a 6 fig name, be it a longer hold. But that 50k was definitely a reasonable price in current market. I'm in no hurry so I set it at 100k. Despite the fact I was told they were very serious, they never even made a counter offer. That was definitely one of my better name though. Top 5 I'd say..

Last edited:
•••
Psilo/Store .com

Last edited:
•••
Cool Thread thanks..

My only 2 right as of now regs

Shrooms-shop
Shrooms-store

(com)

Liking the hyphenated because shroomsshop shroomsstore ( the double S does not look so good thought would be nice own without the hyphen too lol) and the plural sounds better with the puase of the - followed by shop/store.

https://www.magic-mushrooms-shop.com/ I told you I liked my hyphens ;) :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
I lied lol 1 more

So someone IN Colorado(whois) Today reg Magic/Mushrooms/CO
com

well I just went and got the reverse...sees like the perfect time to try a GEO on this

I got

CO/Magic/Mushrooms/

com

•••
was looking for alternative names in the space and came across the below - made me crack up with laughter :xf.smile:

Weigelism
"Belief that was founded in 2008 by Andrew Weigel after the Flying Spagetti Monster warned him in a prophetic, shroom/acid-induced vision that all world religions were wrong and everyone is in fact their own God and there is no God at the same time. Then he climbed on to an Invisible Pink Unicorn and rode off into the south to spread the message and raise money for his church, the Church of Weigel, in hopes of getting enough funding to build a telescope capable of finding Russel'sTeapot. The Church lives on to this day". :whistle:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back