NameSilo

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alright, let us showcase our precious gems instead, shall we?

7tV51mUr.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Bought only one name in this niche so far

PsilocybinWorld(.)com

•••
Thought I would share this.....

I own Chocolate Shrooms (com) and since I regged it last November I have now had 7 price requests and low ball offers for it - seems to have some potential

These have come via Afternic, Flippa and this week a direct email via Whois lookup - I replied back with a link to the DAN sales lander, so we will see if anything comes from it......

I have also have 4 offers and price requests for chocolate mushrooms (com) I believe these are for this niche as well....

•••
•••
Shroom(.)club

When GoDaddy says you can register shroom(.)club for $0.99, you say yes and calmly proceed to checkout without asking questions. ~$10 renewal thereafter..

•••
•••

The Netflix documentary on psychedelics have just been released.

•••
•••
Now own the trio of Psilo(.)net, Psilo(.)info and Psilo(.)us

The .org has been developed nicely as part of a legalisation push and the .com owner is holding out for bug bucks (I assume still). Also regarding statement above about magic mushroom pills, I'd registered MicrodosePills(.)com a few weeks back and people must be searching for them!

Has anyone else had any interest? Microdose/Me is still pending sale

What is “big bucks”)? At one point not so long ago he was considering $10k

I inquired about it, I know someone who fairly regrets not buying it for the back $10k then. Don't think they're accepting that now but I was told that he is now taking advice and waiting until the market has matured so as to leave nothing on the table, don't have an exact figure but my educated guess is that something in the region of 30-40k would probably take it (from an investors POV)

He will regret his decision. It’s not worth 5 figures beyond the hype. Probably more like $2k-$5k

I just noticed, within this PAST WEEK he went from having the GreatfulDead Tickets site on on Psilo.com ( with contact stating maybe for sale)

Owner now has a full out Sales Lander on Psilo.com

Sure he got plenty of offers before, and now after all the news from Oregon and others ....

It's about to heat up

Last edited:
•••
I never said that psilo domains don’t sell. Of course with hype on forums there are bound to be a few sales.

Something like mushrooms or shrooms pass the radio test and psilo does not. The recreational side of shrooms and pot far outweigh the medical side, even though some may want to believe the opposite. For decades people use pot and shrooms for fun, not for health. It’s only certain governmental and state wide changes that make you believe it’s all about medicine. Far from the truth.

So, the majority of people will think of psychedelic mushrooms as just that, mushrooms and shrooms.
Pot and weed may be more popular than CBD before the blowup but serious businesses are branding more around CBD, leaf and marijuana.

If we extrapolate from there, serious companies are going to brand around a keyword that sounds professional like Psilo as opposed to shrooms.

I for one will be more interested in selling to startups or existing businesses as opposed to selling to hobbyists and bloggers. But, that's my preference.

Only time will tell which keywords will win at the end of the day.

•••
I haven’t checked namebio etc to see if price has been listed.. I’d suspect there’s some form of NDA but you never know! It would be helpful to have an idea of the price range agreed
Report the full details or keep it to yourself - I have always been vocal about this

Also don't shout your mouth off slagging other people who are investing in other niches....total lack of class IMO......

•••
Per Sedo,

Psilocybin.org sold for $49,000 USD on March 31, 2021.

•••
S/h/r/o/o/m/+/L/a/b

(dotcom)

One of my best in this niche. Two syllables, and got approved/published via SH for $60k+ before I decided to delist it.

•••
Sold about a week ago, received payment yesterday!

06DCE062-10E1-4057-9AA9-EEA1C2E5BB9D.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Sold a geo Psilocybin domain for $865 ( afternic distribution network)
handreg : on Nov-2020
Sold on March: 2023

disclose the name.
12333.png

•••
SOLD …Last week, probably to reseller or a lucky enduser. I lowered my price drastically, to get some liquid sales ..this is one of them.

Payout Issued & Complete.

Congrats to the new owner …it’s a great emd

I never planned to sell it for less than 5fig /10k so buyer got one hell of a deal!

It’s good for the market growth.

04B02959-C317-4768-AC65-A97D76966B6A.jpeg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
There are a few more names I'd like to reg (if someone here hasn't already), but I don't want to go crazy. I'll register more if I see a good .com sale. C'mon .com sale! 🤗

According to namebio;

shrooms.com | 2016-05-20 | Uniregistry | $94000

•••
Btw quick pronunciation of “psilocybin” is

SilO Sy Bin

(Sy as in the first syllable of cyber also “cy”

Sil-O-Cy-Bin

Random but hope it helps someone reading this.

Last edited:
•••
Oakland City Council decriminalizes all "natural psychedelics" in landmark resolution - New Atlas @ https://newatlas.com/oakland-decriminalizing-psychedelics-entheogen-magic-mushrooms/60011/

Following last month’s historic ballot initiative in Denver that decriminalized psilocybin magic mushrooms, Oakland City Council has passed a resolution decriminalizing the adult use of all entheogenic plants, including magic mushrooms, cactus and any natural materials used to produce ayahuasca.

Cheers
Corey

•••
I sold cannacafe.com for $20,000 last year. Cafe is fantastic as a keyword. And CBDcafe for $5k...

Had that in mind when I registered MushCafe. Great sales, especially CannaCafe.

•••
Who will go next? ?
Quoting DecriminalizeNature facebook post:

"Friends and allies: 

Now that Oakland has decriminalized entheogenic plants and fungi, we’d like to invite other communities throughout the US to follow suit. We received a UNANIMOUS vote.

Right now, the progressive leaders in the US are fully awakened and ready to push back against authoritarianism. Your very own city or county leaders may already have a majority vote for a similar resolution as ours, if someone would just ask. Maybe it’s just your turn to ask? 

We have a template and materials ready to go to support your local cause. Just reach out to us at decriminalizenature.org and let us know you’re ready. We have been busy, so please be patient, we will respond as soon as we can.

The moment is now. Nature is ready. Are you?"

This is from Decriminalize California page;
59334808_320589258621865_3990016066704113664_o.jpg

This is Oregon initiative; https://psi-2020.org/

•••
As the seller of CBDclub, allow me to chime in. Forget registering domains. Buy 1 or 2 aftermarket domains and call it a day until you sell them. The worst thing you can do is go on a registration spree with the thought that quantity is better than quality!

There are still quality names to hand reg. By no means do I suggest a regathon on this niche.
But to Keith’s advice on after markets. I’m cool with sharing my purchase here.
For $113 I was able to score .... I kind of stole that at its price. Had I auctioned a little smarter, I prob could have gotten it for $50
But I’m extremely excited to walk away with that purchase.

PsychedelicLabs

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back