IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

NameSilo
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I saw that @NickB, didn’t track it through to the end though. A lot of juicy names expiring

•••
Dam, red wine and typing don't mix....

Lol...I probably shouldn't even have pointed it out. Sorry, mate!

Was still fun to watch close. Got to love those last minute bidding wars.

•••
Lol...I probably shouldn't even have pointed it out. Sorry, mate!

Was still fun to watch close. Got to love those last minute bidding wars.
All good 🙂

Rather it be pointed out than it left sticking out like a sore thumb....

Those last min bidding wars are fun to watch but dangerous when your in the action, easy to get sucked in....

Still think it is an OK price.....looks like it gets more searches than the correct spelling, I could be wrong though...but according to UberSuggest search volume tool it is?

•••
morning bud.... u have the PsiloWellness ,, yeah ?

PsiloWellness is with me. Noticing increased traffic lately. Most inquiries I've had is with my "psilo" names. I think so far, this is the stand out kw.

Last edited:
•••
I had assumed 2022 would be our banner year for delics. Cash strapped states would see the tax potential and roll it out faster that cannabis ever did. I'm speculating things are so bad they can't wait, or even put it to proper vote. My view, CA did't want to risk a no vote on the ballet, so they quashed it. And will now just write it into law.... Shroom Tsunami coming. I think if CA goes for it, we will see many more follow suit. I bet CO, and WA will pass within the next year.

Hmm can't post links.. okay, search for this ya'll..

forbes: california-lawmaker-well-decriminalize-all-psychedelic-drugs

fusion.inquirer: decriminalize-marijuana-magic-mushrooms-new-jersey

•••
I agree on "spores" (qualityspores com) is one getting most of my traffic. Though I tend to disagree on fungi, fungi, along with mold to me is something most subconsciously would avoid. I mean when have you used fungus in a sentence with a positive connotation? They make a cream for that, it's on the pharmacy isle.

Others doing wellish in the spore realm:
(com)
sporesforsale
californiasporebank
sanjosesporebank
washingtonsporebank
denversporebank
thesporespot
kindspores
bankofspores
aspenspores
premierspores
canadianspores
sporeshack
oregonsporebank
oregonspores
coloradosporebank
sporecultivation
sporeschool
salemspores
sporebible
sporesupplies
sporegirl
speakeasyspores

Just like everyone else, I'm getting many inquiries, and lowball offers.

Last edited:
•••
I agree on "spores" (qualityspores com) is one getting most of my traffic. Though I tend to disagree on fungi, fungi, along with mold to me is something most subconsciously would avoid. I mean when have you used fungus in a sentence with a positive connotation? They make a cream for that, it's on the pharmacy isle.

Others doing wellish in the spore realm:
(com)
sporesforsale
californiasporebank
sanjosesprebank
washingtonsporebank
denversporebank
thesporespot
kindspores
bankofspores
aspenspores
premierspores
canadianspores
sporeshack
oregonsporebank
oregonspores
coloradosporebank
sporecultivation
sporeschool
salemspores
sporebible
sporesupplies
sporegirl
speakeasyspores

Just like everyone else, I'm getting many inquiries, and lowball offers.

Lots of talk. Not loving it.

Have you seen the documentary on Netflix, Fantastic Fungi?

•••
Lots of talk. Not loving it.

Have you seen the documentary on Netflix, Fantastic Fungi?
I have, it's amazing. Saw it premiered in a theater when it came out. Yes, we get it. But there is an entire population to get on board. Just my take, very open to being wrong. What fungi url's do you have that are getting good traffic?

•••
I've also been on a waiting list for the last 18 months to attend Paul Stamets's shroom school in Olympia.

•••
I personally like Fungi and Fungus keywords, and have a solid group of each, imo.

•••
Registered

MindSpores.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
PsiloWellness is with me. Noticing increased traffic lately. Most inquiries I've had is with my "psilo" names. I think so far, this is the stand out kw.

U ever get the monster on the hook ,, link me up We power sell the package !!! 🤔 AloHA

•••
Increased traffic on Psilo//Foods and Psilo//Corp for me.

•••
Increased traffic on Psilo//Foods and Psilo//Corp for me.
One thing I wonder.. How many are of that increased traffic are domainers that are reading this thread?

•••
One thing I wonder.. How many are of that increased traffic are domainers that are reading this thread?
Which is why I don't really take those traffic stats seriously. The only thing that matters is offers that translate to sales

•••
Got a $1,000 confirmed offer come in via Efty lander for the below....which is what the min is set at...

(Chocolate)
(Shrooms)
(com)

Genuine question here.....is this still within reseller territory?

For me the edible shroom market is a long long way from fully maturing, there is a small market atm online.....so getting offers in this range now leads me to believe this domain could be worth a lot more in 3-5 years time

BTW it goes without saying I'm going to counter 🙂

•••
Got a $1,000 confirmed offer come in via Efty lander for the below....which is what the min is set at...

(Chocolate)
(Shrooms)
(com)

For me the edible shroom market is a long long way from fully maturing, there is a small market atm online.....so getting offers in this range now leads me to believe this domain could be worth a lot more in 3-5 years time

Counter and see what happens

Last edited:
•••

(Chocolate)
(Shrooms)
(com)

congrats on the offer! Agreed, see what happens with a counter. Buyers have to understand the future potential of these names, which should be heavily built in to their value. Even so they’ll still be getting bargains compared to when this blows up.

•••

(Chocolate)
(Shrooms)
(com)

Congrats on a a nice offer, agreed, so one should take into account, what you could get for it now, and what the "ceiling " best possible price one could see for this name in that 3-5 window that and then decided on what course of action and roi/vz time you'd be happy with! Plus with every nice sale we always can pay some bills and reinvest.. :) GL going forward.

•••
Still a Work In Progress

Registered & Developed

Chaga.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Psilo.com will go six figure.
Never.

Lol. I hope you didn't tell him that his domain is worth 2-5k?

With or without the psychedelic niche, I still think Psilo is a decent name that will sell for at least 5 figures to the right buyer
I offered $10k which is more than fair and probably too much. Nobody in the real world says or refers to mushrooms as “psilo”. It’s mushrooms or shrooms...

•••
ShroomsPlanet.com
ShroomsMall.com

ShoppingMall.com sold : 500,000 (2000-03-01) What do you think about ShroomsMall.com?

•••
Names I hold in this niche
  • Chaga.com.au
  • MindSpores.com
  • Psilo.com.au
  • PsychedelicReform.com
  • ShroomsBar.com
  • FiveMushroom.com
  • Mycodose.com.au
  • Mycology.com.au
Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back