Domain Empire

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Psilo

(Dot)

Co
Club
Life
World

Nice! You’re the one holding the .co 😃 between here and a few other people I know investing in the space we can account for the:

.net
.co
.co.uk
.uk
.io
.info
.us

Various other new GTLD’s, it’ll be interesting to see which goes first

•••
Hello all,
"The Shroom Dude" (.com) here. I've been quietly reading this thread since it started. But have finally decided to take a seat at the table. I'll try and keep my first post short, and elaborate as needed later.

I have a true story to tell you about how shrooms have saved my life (short version). After a bad divorce, and moving the west coast looking for a fresh start, I found myself living in Seattle. Like so many up there in winter drinking way too much. Just couldn't seem to get my gusto back in life. Frustrated, and willing to try anything at all. I read Mike Pollan's book on shrooms. That was it, I was sold. So I found, and did a few heavy trips with hopeful intentions. I cannot express in words how much healing, revelation, and growth it gave me. Childhood level issues, I now understand, and forgive my parents, my ex, for so many things. I'm very encouraged for what good this can bring to our hurting society. So many people in pain. But that's another thread.

Here's where things get interesting..... While on a trip, God/Source/Universe gave me a vision of things to come. I was told Shrooms would be coming to all soon. It would be huge, and an opportunity to set all the pain and loss I've experience the last few years right. It's was time to balance out my Karma for the good. When I came to, I knew I had to invest. But after being a veteran of the drug war on Weed, (looking at you corrupt cops in CA) I knew growing/selling wasn't for me. So what then. Well today if you don't have a website you don't exist in business. So that was it. I had never bought a domain, didn't even know how. But I sat down and took my little egg and began to educate myself about the industry. In what can only be described as a meth like, manic frenzy began to purchase names as fast as I could type.

Again short version... Fast forward about a year. I'm sitting in a bar having lunch, and strike up a convo with the man next to me. In some divine chance he turned out to be the VP of a very large digital ad company. After some back ground on the guy it was easy to see he is a mogul in the industry. After exchanging info, I later sent him my portfolio. The next day he insisted we meet for drinks. After some discussion I was offered a high 7 figure price for all. We parted on a handshake, with plans to finalize the following week. Not even kidding, the very next day all this corona plandemic non-sense kicked off in Seattle. So I got the dreaded call. "We're not saying NO, were saying not right now" Nobody wants to cut checks like that with the uncertainty in the world now. Understandable fosho... So now I'm just waiting. In "his" words I am the Henry Ford of psychedelic domains. In the last two years I've not heard anyone else with a portfolio as extensive in this niche. I believe I hold the lions share here. I want to be clear, I do not take credit for, nor do I think I'm some genius. The shrooms told me man...lol

I'm still working on learning this industry, and planning my next step. I have also stayed with the changing trends. When delic, and psilo entered the space I was all over it.

You all have been extremely helpful in my understanding of the industry. So thank you! I look forward to "growing with you!"

The Shroom Dude...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello all,
"The Shroom Dude" (.com) here. I've been quietly reading this thread since it started. But have finally decided to take a seat at the table. I'll try and keep my first post short, and elaborate as needed later.

I have a true story to tell you about how shrooms have saved my life (short version). After a bad divorce, and moving the west coast looking for a fresh start, I found myself living in Seattle. Like so many up there in winter drinking way too much. Just couldn't seem to get my gusto back in life. Frustrated, and willing to try anything at all. I read Mike Pollan's book on shrooms. That was it, I was sold. So I found, and did a few heavy trips with hopeful intentions. I cannot express in words how much healing, revelation, and growth it gave me. Childhood level issues, I now understand, and forgive my parents, my ex, for so many things. I'm very encouraged for what good this can bring to our hurting society. So many people in pain. But that's another thread.

Here's where things get interesting..... While on a trip, God/Source/Universe gave me a vision of things to come. I was told Shrooms would be coming to all soon. It would be huge, and an opportunity to set all the pain and loss I've experience the last few years right. It's was time to balance out my Karma for the good. When I came to, I knew I had to invest. But after being a veteran of the drug war on Weed, (looking at you corrupt cops in CA) I knew growing/selling wasn't for me. So what then. Well today if you don't have a website you don't exist in business. So that was it. I had never bought a domain, didn't even know how. But I sat down and took my little egg and began to educate myself about the industry. In what can only be described as a meth like, manic frenzy began to purchase names as fast as I could type.

Again short version... Fast forward about a year. I'm sitting in a bar having lunch, and strike up a convo with the man next to me. In some divine chance he turned out to be the VP of a very large digital ad company. After some back ground on the guy it was easy to see he is a mogul in the industry. After exchanging info, I later sent him my portfolio. The next day he insisted we meet for drinks. After some discussion I was offered a high 7 figure price for all. We parted on a handshake, with plans to finalize the following week. Not even kidding, the very next day all this corona plandemic non-sense kicked off in Seattle. So I got the dreaded call. "We're not saying NO, were saying not right now" Nobody wants to cut checks like that with the uncertainty in the world now. Understandable fosho... So now I'm just waiting. In "his" words I am the Henry Ford of psychedelic domains. In the last two years I've not heard anyone else with a portfolio as extensive in this niche. I believe I hold the lions share here. I want to be clear, I do not take credit for, nor do I think I'm some genius. The shrooms told me man...lol

I'm still working on learning this industry, and planning my next step. I have also stayed with the changing trends. When delic, and psilo entered the space I was all over it.

You all have been extremely helpful in my understanding of the industry. So thank you! I look forward to "growing with you!"

The Shroom Dude...
Nice story......

I call BS - you got a multi million dollar offer for your portfolio? On the domains that are showing on "The Shroom Dude .com landing page?

I don't believe you, those domains do not add up to that amount, not even close......so unless you have better quality domains (and lot's of them) that are not on there then........re read the BS part again....

The domains I checked where hand registered within the last 18 months and you expect people to believe you had that kind of offer.....please....

Easy way for me to make me look like a prat is show some proof, otherwise it is bollocks.....

•••
Hello all,

The Shroom Dude...
Those aren’t worth $1k. Good luck.

•••
I certainly understand your possession. I have many spread across multiple registrars. No that is not the entirety of my portfolio. Nor did I offer them as proof. You've taken that upon yourselves. Those are in fact the bottom barrel of the bunch. I'm consolidating all to Epik. So those are the least of importance to me. What I don't understand is the confrontational nature of the tone. And the issuance of appraisals. I didn't ask! I'm here to have a positive exchange that can add value to the conversation. If in fact you'd like to do that, I encourage you both (NickB, & Keith) to act like the professionals I'm sure you regard yourselves to be. Now lets have some fun together... OK

The Shroom Dude

•••
The fairest way to measure value is by letting the market decide. I’m not going to try and appraise names etc.. but let’s all agree that more than one hundred-thousandaire (not quite a million!) will be made by the coming boom. It’s almost mirroring the early cannabis space with legalisation pushes etc, though (in my opinion) psychedelics have far more potential with the mental health crisis that’s looming. The pharma side is where the most money is made as opposed to recreational, exactly where this is all heading

•••
ShroomExtractor
.com

Not comparing but HempExtractor•com sold around $7k in 2019 (namebio)

•••
PsychedelicReform.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
It would be interesting to do a poll and see what keyword is most invested in, of the following:

‘Psilo’
‘Psilocybin’
‘Psychedelic’
‘Shroom’

Any other contenders 🤔

•••
•••
registered

ShroomsBar.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
FiveMushroom.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
It would be interesting to do a poll and see what keyword is most invested in, of the following:

‘Psilo’
‘Psilocybin’
‘Psychedelic’
‘Shroom’

Any other contenders 🤔

Those are top and most likely but other terms may have merit too: spore, edible, ingest, mushroom, magic, psilocin, kits, grow, etc

•••
Those are top and most likely but other terms may have merit too: spore, edible, ingest, mushroom, magic, psilocin, kits, grow, etc
Yep, I'd throw "fungi" in that category as well.

•••
Yep, I'd throw "fungi" in that category as well.

month after month, my most searched name in the category is

PlanetFungi.com its had 2 offers.

2nd is PsilocybinWellness.com its had 3 offers. Ive turned down 5k as I feel this name covers a bIG footprint in the niche. And it offers a Commercial appeal for a mainstream rollout imo ...

AloHA

•••

2nd is PsilocybinWellness.com its had 3 offers. Ive turned down 5k as I feel this name covers a bIG footprint in the niche. And it offers a Commercial appeal for a mainstream rollout imo ...

AloHA

Very Nice, thanks for sharing ..I agree It has more potential.

•••
•••
•••

AloHA
I looked up PsilocybinWellness.com just last night doing some research. Really great name there, good luck with it!!

•••
psilocibin /// ( .com ) just went for $457 on Godaddy Expired - was bidding on it but went above my comfort level.......

Personally think it is a pretty good domain, congratz to buyer if they on here (and it goes through)........

•••
psilocibin /// ( .com ) just went for $457 on Godaddy Expired - was bidding on it but went above my comfort level.......

Personally think it is a pretty good domain, congratz to buyer if they on here (and it goes through)........

typo!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back