NameSilo

discuss Showcase and Discuss 6N.com's

Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
With 4n.com and 5n.com prices increase I believe 6n.coms are the next logical step. Because of this, I have invested in this niche and expect to see growth in the coming months.

Anyone else on board?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have few list of 6n domains to buy!!
I am a bit skeptical about them as they will cost me 15$.. can anybody help me out..PM me

•••
I have few list of 6n domains to buy!!
I am a bit skeptical about them as they will cost me 15$.. can anybody help me out..PM me

PM me if you'd like. :)

•••
•••
•••
393888.com $2,025 Go Daddy Auctions on 6/25. That one had the magic 888, the triple 8, 6 or 9 is the best, the other thing I have noticed in sales patterns, the triple beginning or ending is better than in the middle.

393888 > 398883 for example

•••
393888.com $2,025 Go Daddy Auctions on 6/25. That one had the magic 888, the triple 8, 6 or 9 is the best, the other thing I have noticed in sales patterns, the triple beginning or ending is better than in the middle.

393888 > 398883 for example

Absolutely correct. Not all triple repeating numbers at the start and finish are worth 4-figures though. So don't go getting crazy over 444XXX.com. :D

•••
•••
i have been receiving spam messages for my domain

•••
Absolutely correct. Not all triple repeating numbers at the start and finish are worth 4-figures though. So don't go getting crazy over 444XXX.com. :D

Yes with so many combinations triple 4 should be avoided, it is so interesting how many layers there are, I was reading an article that 5 in front of 4 makes the 4 good and not undesirable. There is just a lot to know and keep up on with all these numbers. Especially when it is not instinctive being from another culture.

•••
Yes with so many combinations triple 4 should be avoided, it is so interesting how many layers there are, I was reading an article that 5 in front of 4 makes the 4 good and not undesirable. There is just a lot to know and keep up on with all these numbers. Especially when it is not instinctive being from another culture.

So true. It's definitely complicated.

•••
11 / 25 / 11 d0t .com

I only own a handful of N domains, but I have seen traffic on them increase this week.

•••
•••
•••
875775 and 988560 I have another but i threw up on auction to see how the action was going on these 6n . I will post back if i make a sale!

•••
875775 and 988560 I have another but i threw up on auction to see how the action was going on these 6n . I will post back if i make a sale!

Where are you auctioning it? I think 4.cn is the best bet personally.

•••
•••
557766.com 3,200 NameJet today

•••
•••

It could be a bit too soon still for GD auctions - there was a lucky number 6n sitting in closeout last week, so not too much interest there it would seem.

•••
10,000+ 6n's are dropping tomorrow. Yikes!

•••
•••
Is it from 1 or 2 people or just a coincidence?

Multiple whois but all are at ename from what Im seeing....either way Im pretty surprised at the quality of some of these. Will be very interesting in a few hours to see what is/isnt backordered. Im going to sit this one out.

•••
I grabbed

999704.com
999641.com
999497.com
988854.com

From today's drops.

•••
Hi friends,
I own a .co.uk domain And was thinking that no one will register the .uk domain with same name As I am the owner of .co.uk domain and reserves the right to register equivalent .uk domain anytime. But I checked today that another user have registered the .uk domain. How the registrar allows him registering it....?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back