NameSilo

discuss Showcase and Discuss 6N.com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
With 4n.com and 5n.com prices increase I believe 6n.coms are the next logical step. Because of this, I have invested in this niche and expect to see growth in the coming months.

Anyone else on board?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
786687 dot com now my latest addition, grabbed very cheaply (for 1xx) by chance on the spot (buy now) :D

Last edited:
•••
I picked these two up before reading about the 0 and 4 warning (although one has the zero at the end). No real pattern either. Worthless?

513308.com
566820.com

•••
I picked these two up before reading about the 0 and 4 warning (although one has the zero at the end). No real pattern either. Worthless?

513308.com
566820.com

I don't think anything will be worthless when all 6n will likely be regd in under a month from now at this rate.
Once that happens I believe the floor for all 6n will go up bit by bit over the coming months (patience is a virtue imo).
Obviously the best patterns will move up the most etc.

0 at the end is also fine in China BTW.

•••
•••
•••
Guys, what is the floor price for AABBCC pattern?

•••
•••
•••
Buyout is about to be complete. How is everyone feeling about them?

•••

Bullish, but happy to be very patient if need be for the floor to move up for all 6n's.
It's insane how fast the last 25% of 6n (final 4% will go in the coming hours) have gone.

I only have around 100 or so total but many of them have very good patterns so am comfortable with what I have.

Last edited:
•••

Yeah I agree with @joro001 ... Feeling good --- just wish I had more than the 130ish good/great ones I picked up early in the cycle...

I looked back at some of my original lists from June with availability and it makes me nauceous. :P can't dwell on the past though. Eh???

But I wasn't about to start grabbing junky combos to be on the final push bandwagon, regardless of how fast the regs were moving at the end.

... And didn't you sell out of 6N a little ways back? how are you feeling about that?

•••
Yeah I agree with @joro001 ... Feeling good --- just wish I had more than the 130ish good/great ones I picked up early in the cycle...

I looked back at some of my original lists from June with availability and it makes me nauceous. :P can't dwell on the past though. Eh???

But I wasn't about to start grabbing junky combos to be on the final push bandwagon, regardless of how fast the regs were moving at the end.

... And didn't you sell out of 6N a little ways back? how are you feeling about that?

Not feeling great. I sold short. However, my ROI was insane.

•••
@Shane
I guess you do feel the same as many guys here who sold off lots of their LLLL's early this year before the big rise in values.. even i made the mistake selling all my Bitcoins too early back in early November 2013 at around $700 before they rose all the way to almost $1,200 until December 2013..

whatever, things happen, at least still made a nice ROI as well and moved on but with the 7N now being more aggressive and holding longer for sure..

•••
@Shane
I guess you do feel the same as many guys here who sold off lots of their LLLL's early this year before the big rise in values.. even i made the mistake selling all my Bitcoins too early back in early November 2013 at around $700 before they rose all the way to almost $1,200 until December 2013..

whatever, things happen, at least still made a nice ROI as well and moved on but with the 7N now being more aggressive and holding longer for sure..

I'd be careful. The market is bubbling. All bubbles eventually pop.

•••
The .com's will always stay stronger than the other extensions I am suggesting, even if the bubble bursts. Internet is only young, interesting part will be five or so years from now i think

•••
The .com's will always stay stronger than the other extensions I am suggesting, even if the bubble bursts. Internet is only young, interesting part will be five or so years from now i think

The bubble will burst.

People are blindingly buying domains that have no endusers.

Fair warning...

•••
The bubble will burst.

People are blindingly buying domains that have no endusers.

Fair warning...
Chinese are buying domains that have no endusers.

•••
I am happy to keep a 5N for a while as opposed to a 4N .biz Some of the buyouts are beyond crazy. .Tv ??

•••
Chinese are buying domains that have no endusers.

They have ulterior motives for buying these domains. Do some research and you'll quickly understand what's going on.

•••
Supply and demand ..... I demand to be supplied ........ummmm

•••
They have ulterior motives for buying these domains. Do some research and you'll quickly understand what's going on.
As long as Chinese will buy "useless" domains I will be making money

•••
As long as Chinese will buy "useless" domains I will be making money

Keep on buying at bloated prices and you won't be making money.

•••
Now this is new stock market for them i scan 4l.com most of them owned by chinese as we know all numbers 4n and 5n owned by chinese too, except few domainers own them.

•••
Agree on the stockmarket aspect, see my signature

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back