IT.COM

discuss Showcase and Discuss 6N.com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
With 4n.com and 5n.com prices increase I believe 6n.coms are the next logical step. Because of this, I have invested in this niche and expect to see growth in the coming months.

Anyone else on board?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks for the links, gentlemen.

•••
Shane may you value 303100.com? I shall be grateful.

•••
Just agreed to sell my 6n.coms.

I'm not confident the prices are sustainable.

Don't get me wrong, some names will continue to grow in value but I believe the more random ones will start to decline soon.

Just my opinion though.

•••
They will, on that i agree with you..
Randoms tanking while patterns rising.. even more so the more the borders between 5N to 8N and higher get blurred since already 5-6N allow for too many combinations to ever be seen as that rare (compared to 7-8N and so on)..

•••
I still think the 6N category is small overall (#poet). At the same time, we were all in this thread just a few months ago picking up good stuff at reg fee.... when you do that and you see this quick of returns, it's hard to fault anyone for flipping out at 5+ times earnings in such a short period of time.

We're still seeing crazy good growth in the short N names -- lots of 5N sales ... and the 4N sales are sparse because no one is selling them... Those that do sell are showing great return year over year...

4931.com -- $17,500 USD -- 2015-10-12
4976.com -- $12,422 USD -- 2015-10-10

Given my expectations on the growth of the "numeric currency", as these small N's rise, so too will the longer ones.

I do still agree that random junk has no place in the 6N+ world. The 100k "0nnnnn" names should never ever be registered (but they probably will be by people chasing the trend incorrectly)... and random things with 4's should never see the light of day... And that keeps the category small in size ... perhaps 600k good names... 60k great names ... 6k amazing names.

1.3 billion people in China -- the 6N numbers are still small potatoes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 12.36.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 12.36.55 AM.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 36
•••
I didn't have much luck finding a growth chart on the internet users in China...

But this will suffice for now for running some rough numbers. It's a smartphone growth graph.... growing from 574 million users in 2015 to 704 million users in 2018.

Even if we say there's 1 million "worth owning if you're into Chinese numbers" numerics from 1N thru 6N ... that's still 1 name for every 574 people.

But we know that a lot of investors will hold more than 1 name... I'd guess the average is 10 or more per person, averaging folks who own a thousand with folks that own 1. So, bumps the average to 1 6N or less numeric name for every 5,750 people. And that number rises to 1 in 7,000 people by 2018.

Plus it's safe to acknowledge this is just China. The rest of the world does indeed invest in numerics. Many of us in this thread and many of us that hold numerics as liquid investments are all over the world.

At the very least, interest in the numeric category itself is larger than just what 5N can fill.

china-smartphone-users-population.png

•••
201930.com is in auction at namepros current bid only 6$

•••
201930.com is in auction at namepros current bid only 6$

It is all through this thread that people should avoid 0's (unless they are only at the end or have great patterns with them) and 4's.

Bidders are probably just paying attention... ;)

•••
839777.com closed $2,102 Go Daddy Auctions yesterday.

•••
yup, i did bid one that one until $1,000.. afterwards too risky for me

•••
Hello!

Here are mine:

783580.com
383580.com
353380.com
313380.com

•••
Currently at $2,723 at Go Daddy:

245999.com with 3 hours to go.

From what I understand, 9 "combined with the number 4, it's still not necessarily auspicious."

Of course, the 9 is not next to the 4.

So, apparently, the rules regarding "4" are pretty much out the window when it comes to triples.

•••
Currently at $2,723 at Go Daddy:

245999.com with 3 hours to go.

So, apparently, the rules regarding "4" are pretty much out the window when it comes to triples.

It's always some fractional thing. Basically, just then try to imagine what 235999.com would be worth. ;)

•••
Crazy activity in the 6N space. The attached is the 6N list from NameBio for 10/15 ... and only 10/15.

Even on the lower scale of these 25+ names, simple patterns are doing crazy well...

969615.com for $226
727283.com for $260

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 2.02.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 2.02.48 AM.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 36
•••
yep... the numerics starting from 6N are going to rise only.. better check out 7N and 8N as well daily on Namebio to get the picture.. i am glad i invested so much in this space in the past years and months

•••
yep... the numerics starting from 6N are going to rise only.. better check out 7N and 8N as well daily on Namebio to get the picture.. i am glad i invested so much in this space in the past years and months

Agreed, but this is a 6N thread. Ha ha! I am in with "good stuff" thru 9N and I'm on the 7N and 9N threads, having started one of each as "early birds". (At this point, I'm not yet ready to admit to the 10N and 11N names I've picked up. ;) ... )

To be sure, as it relates to 6N... the interest in 7N in particular - where I'm pretty sure everything with a 888 in it is now gone -- just enforces the prices of the 6N and their strength.

•••
(At this point, I'm not yet ready to admit to the 10N and 11N names I've picked up. ;) ... )

I am quite happy to have grabbed 1133557799/com

•••
I pray the Chinese start buying info's. lol

I own these in .info.

88 0 888 (com sold for $2480 in 1014)
88 1 888
88 2 888
88 3 888
88 4 888
88 5 888
88 6 888
88 7 888
88 9 888

567 567 (com sold for $9352 this year)

•••
I pray the Chinese start buying info's. lol

I own these in .info.

88 0 888 (com sold for $2480 in 1014)
88 1 888
88 2 888
88 3 888
88 4 888
88 5 888
88 6 888
88 7 888
88 9 888

567 567 (com sold for $9352 this year)

One good .com will always outweigh the above, good numbers but the extension does kill it, I had 183.info i think, for years I tried to sell it, but the interest in .info numerics never picked up, you never know but a safe bet is a safe bit imo

•••
One good .com will always outweigh the above, good numbers but the extension does kill it, I had 183.info i think, for years I tried to sell it, but the interest in .info numerics never picked up, you never know but a safe bet is a safe bit imo

Fair enough. But what do I have to lose? I spend more going out to dinner with the wife.

.cc .co .biz .in ..... Who would have thought buyouts would be happening in those extensions. This numeric craze is indeed crazy.

I may not turn a huge payday but my 6n infos will definitely be worth more than $3 a piece.

•••
Fair enough. But what do I have to lose? I spend more going out to dinner with the wife.

.cc .co .biz .in ..... Who would have thought buyouts would be happening in those extensions. This numeric craze is indeed crazy.

I may not turn a huge payday but my 6n infos will definitely be worth more than $3 a piece.

Well your gamble is that the Chinese embrace the extension, so far they have not, that's why they were available to reg, now see if you can get them in the .top extension, then do a whois and see what country the registrant comes from. Just the way it is, that's all

•••
Well your gamble is that the Chinese embrace the extension, so far they have not, that's why they were available to reg, now see if you can get them in the .top extension, then do a whois and see what country the registrant comes from. Just the way it is, that's all

I'm not arguing the premise of your point. I totally agree. I'm rushing this morning, so I apologize for not properly stating my point. Which is....

Who knows how the numeric market will change or shift? Months ago no one could have predicted the majority of the current buyouts and sales.

True the Chinese have never embraced info but they're currently buying .in and .cc, which no one would have thought they would do. I stand by my merger investment. Again, I have little to lose. The reward outweighed the risk in this case.

I know the market for numeric infos is small right now..... Hence, my original post used the verb "Pray", lol.

•••
Have fun with your rush , me I am drinking Jack Daniels and listening to a band called Jackyl .... check them out, hillbilly rock with crunch .... enough domaining for the night @ Good luck to us all
~
With special mention to the song Lumberjack .....Youtube it

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back