Dynadot

Should I list my domain on Afternic. I have already listed on Sedo but no response till now.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rohit kalra

Established Member
Impact
I want to sell my domain name and already listed on sedo but got no response till now .What should I do ,should I list on afternic. If you are the one who want to buy that domain name then also let me know

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
List on Afternic, Sedo and DAN - has it got Brandable potential? If so submit to Squadhelp, Brandpa and Brandbucket...

If it gets accepted at a Brandable site you must point your Nameservers to them so they can list it for you....

Post your name in the appraisal section so you can get some feedback on it's quality/value......
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-appraisal.3/

•••
I tried to post in that thread and got response also. I am sharing the domain name here also valueinstantly.com domain name for online valuation tools, online market place, marketing agencies. I can also provide tagline. Godaddy appraisal value 1624$. You can provide your feedback. I will also try to list in other market place also

Last edited:
•••
I got listing of more than 200 domain names on Afternic and Sedo .

Still waiting any single news for three month

•••
I got listing of more than 200 domain names on Afternic and Sedo .

Still waiting any single news for three month
Doesn't matter how many names you have, it is dependent on the quality of the names.

You could have 1000 names but if they are all garbage they wont sell, also people wait for years to get offers on good quality names - patience is key as this not a get rich quick scheme.....

•••
Doesn't matter how many names you have, it is dependent on the quality of the names.

You could have 1000 names but if they are all garbage they wont sell, also people wait for years to get offers on good quality names - patience is key as this not a get rich quick scheme.....
I think patience is the key in domain selling as I am beginner and firstly,I also thought that I will sell my domain fast but patience is the key . Should domain beginner try with one domain or should buy more than one

•••
Listed domains
me.vat. Estibot appraisal value $7800
Le.rentals
Hotel.band
Hotel.lighting
Dogcoin.io
Du.photogaphy
Fe.emails
Financing.veg
Minivaan.com
Sarinsurance.com
Tabdeely.com
Karachi.weeding
Eserq.com. Valuators appraisal value 19,000 with price certificate
List is going on————-

•••
I think you'd have better luck panning for gold in the desert.

•••
•••
If you buy from godaddy it would be listing on afternic automatic

•••
•••
I think patience is the key in domain selling as I am beginner and firstly,I also thought that I will sell my domain fast but patience is the key . Should domain beginner try with one domain or should buy more than one
you already have the answer, patience is the key
you cant swim the domaining ocean with 1 domain. domaining need knowledge.
first gain the knowledge and invest
all the best

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back