Dynadot

How to sell domain using Whois privacy protection on Sedo or Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rohit kalra

Established Member
Impact
I am now using whois privacy protection for domain name so that to protect from scammers mails. I have listed my domain on sedo but I am confused whether can I sell my domain which is on godaddy with whois privacy protection. If yes, then in that case do I need to remove privacy at the time of transfer.
I have listed on sedo with make offer and I am also planning to list on afternic. So, as my domain is with whois privacy protection then in that case can't I sell with buynow option in afternic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can listed on GD with privacy protection, you'll have to update the DN records with verification code from GD (obtainable from GD auction setting), try to list your domain on multiple marketplaces for maximum exposure.

•••
You can listed on GD with privacy protection, you'll have to update the DN records with verification code from GD (obtainable from GD auction setting), try to list your domain on multiple marketplaces for maximum exposure.
Suppose, I have listed on sedo with make offer as I am not familiar with buy now and confused regarding how will I transfer immediately so, I listed it on sedo only with make offer and I purchased that domain from godaddy .Now, It's with whois privacy protection then how will I transfer when someone make offer. Do I need to remove privacy at that time.
I also want to list it on afternic as I haven't received any offer from sedo .Earlier, I wasn't using whois then I received scammers mail so, Now using whois privacy.
So my question we can list domain with whois privacy. Will it create issues at the time of transfer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back